L 67 Quest !

DeletedUser363

Why do you guys keep saying its on Tuesday? If you look at the profile of rocneasta, who has the letter equipped, it says meet him in the next five business days.

letterr.png

DeletedUser

why wednesday?
business days do not include weekends...

How do you that only Monday - Friday count as buisness days in the west?

If thats the case surely you can work 7 days a week and expect to earn money from jobs as they wouldn't be available 7 days if only 5 were buisness days

DeletedUser

Because it was written in this day and age. If every day was a business day in The West, then why would they say "within 5 business days"? There are plenty of people who work on weekends, but they are still not called "business" days.

DeletedUser

however, it is still propaganda, as your advertising your town items.
Well I wouldnt consider it as a propaganda cause I wasn't making things up, just trying to help and benefit my town as well.

DeletedUser

when you get the letter and make the way across the map to The Shadow City region, far SE one - there is a white quest giver on the map and it says that you can only accept the quest on tuesday, plus other requirements i don't know if i'm allowed to say; but to most above 67 peeps it's general knowledge now

DeletedUser

A little less then 8hrs till Tuesday and I am camping out with all prerequisites filled. Very expensive but what else am I going to use money for, right?

I hope that the 100XP is not the whole thing. Big joke on me if it is. I will let people know.

DeletedUser

I hope that the 100XP is not the whole thing.

There's no hope necessary, just the knowledge you have by reading the quest description added to the knowledge you have by knowing that no quest in this game stops somewhere in the middle.
Then you know for sure that this possibly can't be the last part of that questline.

DeletedUser

A little less then 8hrs till Tuesday and I am camping out with all prerequisites filled. Very expensive but what else am I going to use money for, right?

what are other requirements besides green shawl, 60 hiding and Tuesday?

DeletedUser

Step out of your hiding spot and join the bandits.
Hint: In this quest you have a choice. You can tell the Sheriff about the mugs or join them. + 30 Experience points

next:

The raid (Participating)
Walter: We're just about to start a big deal. I don't trust you quite yet. A few days ago one of our guys took off. All we know is that he went north. Find him and take care of him. He is a well known head hunter. Keep your ears open and talk to the other head hunters to find out more about him.

Target: Work for 5 hours as bounty hunter.
Requires:Reward:
Bounty hunter (18 seconds)
+ 700 Experience points

This is very expensive for me to convert to get BOunty hunter as one of my jobs at the moment.

I guess I could go the other way and not join them and go and see the sherif instead. If I cancel out of this quest does the other half of the quest come up or do I loose the chance at both?

DeletedUser

Hint: In this quest you have a choice. You can tell the Sheriff about the mugs or join them. + 30 Experience points

next:

The raid (Participating)
Walter: We're just about to start a big deal. I don't trust you quite yet. A few days ago one of our guys took off. All we know is that he went north. Find him and take care of him. He is a well known head hunter. Keep your ears open and talk to the other head hunters to find out more about him.

Target: Work for 5 hours as bounty hunter.
Bounty hunter (18 seconds)
+ 700 Experience points

This is very expensive for me to convert to get BOunty hunter as one of my jobs at the moment.

I guess I could go the other way and not join them and go and see the sherif instead. If I cancel out of this quest does the other half of the quest come up or do I loose the chance at both?

from past experiences with decision quests, you should be able to accept both at the same time. however, i haven't done that quest yet.

DeletedUser

I found another section:

Dickson Forest (in the center of the map right next to the best darn city in the world RR)

The Dickson Forest is known for its thick brush. It is cumbersome to move along. The trees stand together closely and are very thick so it never really seems like day.

Target: Explore for 9 hours.
Exploration (9 hours)
+ 500 Experience points

DeletedUser8269

The raid (Emerging)

Hint: In this quest you have a choice. You can tell the Sheriff about the mugs or join them.

I think there is no other choice any more.... From how I read it the choice was one quest ago, and it seems we all accepted and finished this 30-exp quest. I think at that moment the Sheriff had another option too. Not anymore.

My guess would be when you are at The raid (Emerging), time of choise is over. And yes, Im pretty sick of that too, I dont wanna do Bounty Hunter​