L 67 Quest !

DeletedUser

not sure when it appeared, but I accepted it at ~9am server time.

I had a fancy coat, fancy shoes, black felt hat (the dueler specific hat), black shawl, precise buntline and a Medal of honor.

Jobs I was working on before ambush stage coach, peace negotiations, serving in the army, hunting grizzly bears and mercenary.

Maybe everyone gets it now (because I really haven't done anything special) or it's a fine motor skill requirement.

Cheers,
Bonez

DeletedUser

i checked all personages in saloon, and dancer gave me this quest. its strange cus i dont remember finding it in weststats, nor it was in "hanging" quests a week ago.

so its either a bug, or something new, tho it says its a part of "the avenger"(soldier) quest
This is the "fix" to the uniform problem.

DeletedUser

I done the wolf neckless and was about to end it this morning was only needed the ring from grave robbery.
So i equipped the gear needed to do the job lucky me i got the ring first hour i worked so did not have to do those low xp jobs again i thought anyway.

dude, if you're serious about this part.. please tell me what world this is on, so I can create an acount just to duel you. I've been stuck on that ring for like a month now, and have dropped about 10 ranks because of it... :sad:

DeletedUser

dude, if you're serious about this part.. please tell me what world this is on, so I can create an acount just to duel you. I've been stuck on that ring for like a month now, and have dropped about 10 ranks because of it... :sad:

You can duel me all you want as i almost never get visitors :mad:

Its on .se and world 1

DeletedUser

lol,...Scary Poppins is not so scary that he will join .se worlds!

EDIT- or is he?
@Dashivas,..What were the time, clothes, products or other important thing you were doing when the new quest appeared?
Were you eating pizza or cold drinks?..Looks like Henry was tempted and offered you the quest in return of the pizza :p..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just starting Grave Robber...Didn't have enough LP for it before :D..

DeletedUser

Post the nicest pics of loots you got, like this one. Sorry for that it is on Swedish, but it is on Graverobbery.

[Pic too big. Click link to see it.]

http://i44.tinypic.com/vh5apf.jpg

I can take another in English so you understand it better...

This aint a really good one but this is the consept of it.

DeletedUser

Where, where!?!?! I cant find it, I seached for that kind a tread for over 1 hour yeasterday!!

Still cant find it... :sad:

DeletedUser

lol,...Scary Poppins is not so scary that he will join .se worlds!

EDIT- or is he?
@Dashivas,..What were the time, clothes, products or other important thing you were doing when the new quest appeared?
Were you eating pizza or cold drinks?..Looks like Henry was tempted and offered you the quest in return of the pizza :p..

Dont wanna spoil any so edit my post

DeletedUser

I think the nosepicking is the most important part ^^

It cant be the soldierboots, thats unfair, probebly its the rest of the things... Hopefully...

DeletedUser

The forum time is +3:30 of the game time..
You posted that at- 11:17 AM
Which means the quest appears around 8am(game server time)..
Anyone above lvl 67 should try that tomorrow..If it doesn't appears,..Then I think it appears on Friday at 8am(approx.)

And Dashivas,..Whats your Char/ duelling level?

DeletedUser

The forum time is +3:30 of the game time..
You posted that at- 11:17 AM
Which means the quest appears around 8am(game server time)..
Anyone above lvl 67 should try that tomorrow..If it doesn't appears,..Then I think it appears on Friday at 8am(approx.)

And Dashivas,..Whats your Char/ duelling level?

Remember this is on .se so the time i wrote is my time and my ingame time

And i guess thats what matter

got a lvl 73 soldier and duel lvl 104

DeletedUser

All the worlds have the same time..
Its 12:25 on the english world when I am writing this..
I guess its the same over there.