P&P CUFT and Parish sleeping in the same bed??

DeletedUser

And the thing I hate more than CUFT is someone who rides the fence between bashing CUFT and us. :p

I do not have a personal vendetta against the Fort Co-op, Annihilator. I have resentment for excessively dramatic people with inconsistencies in their views. CUFT is not dissimilar from the Rock Ridge and South Fork Empires – matter of fact, it is even more loosely managed than the latter two. For example, if you join Rock Ridge you have to change your town name. That being said, I personally see nothing wrong with highly-regulated empires – you have a choice to either join them or not.

DeletedUser41

No offence to all those involved on both sides, just started back up in this game due to real life and i would just like to say..."Whats gone wrong with world 1"?

Founder and co-duke of The Shadow City with Whistlingleaf, been in this game since day one and yet most people on this thread arguing need to prove their worth in game.

I feel i am entitled to post and boast if i choose due, to my in game achievements and my towns position as number one in the world.

I have always based my leadership on strong bonds within my own town and people i duel and leaders of said towns, keep things civil as this game turns quickly and enemies one day are friends the next. i admit, i have stepped down as leader due to my lack of activity but the new leaders are in the same mould and just as capable.

The Shadow City for most part have always been under the radar as such, as we have always stood alone and to an extent, especially on duels, still do. Its only recently we have formed our own brotherhood due to the forts as we all know, numbers count.

The towns we have choose to join us are all close by with excellent individual leadership and can do as they like. We would only get involved if needed.

My point, if there is one, how many enemies has the shadow city created, many, how many threads have you seen myself or other leaders brag about it or drag any problems on the forum????Very few. I mean the fact we are ranked number one by a long way should of had its own nice sticky thread ;) if we decided to brag of such things. This should be an internal issue for you guys to sort out.

Until recently i had never heard of Suzi or Justin, i think you both need to cool off and sort things out on the battlefield where actions speak the loudest (which i know is happening so brag about the wins on here).

I hope the above doesnt offend or put down anyone here, i just felt it was needed to be said.

Kind Regards

realm of deceit

DeletedUser

TSC are noobs! :)

Look who's posting on the forums and bragging about being #1 :p
and you thought certain people hurt TSC by bragging about TSC.

The Shadow Brother is a joke. Dissappointing to see really.

DeletedUser41

Dont drag your issues on here Hot, i don't want to get into a debate over you, every thread is about you, my post is not to point out "our greatness" just to get a point across and putting this "argument" in context compared to longer standing players and towns. Yourself included.

Dont shoot yourself in the foot with your mouth.

DeletedUser

Who the devil are Parish and CUFT?

Thats all I have to say on the matter.

DeletedUser

Thats mental Derek, I thought CUFTs was a dog show and it turns out I was right!

DeletedUser14006

29y5su9.jpg

By god man, you are right!

DeletedUser544

I second the post RoD made; all of you talking crap and arguing, are any of you the top players in the game, whether its from a dueling standpoint, a worker/strictly XP standpoint, an "owning the most forts" standpoint... an anything standpoint?

if you aren't, maybe you should play the game awhile and prove to us all why we should listen to you...

DeletedUser14006

I second the post RoD made; all of you talking crap and arguing, are any of you the top players in the game, whether its from a dueling standpoint, a worker/strictly XP standpoint, an "owning the most forts" standpoint... an anything standpoint?

if you aren't, maybe you should play the game awhile and prove to us all why we should listen to you...

Well said ;)

Justin, he is talking to you.

DeletedUser

I still don't know who Roland is. Maybe this is an East Coast West Coast thing? East doesn't know West and West doesn't know East. All I know is his name is probably from Dark Tower series

DeletedUser544

I still don't know who Roland is. Maybe this is an East Coast West Coast thing? East doesn't know West and West doesn't know East. All I know is his name is probably from Dark Tower series

well I have played this world since it began, am in the top 200 highest XP level players, and have been in the top-15 duel rankings since I was around XP level 40-45. who are you and where have you been, never looked at the "rankings" tabs in the game? Don't try to use your own ignorance to counter the point RoD made (and I seconded) regarding no-names spouting off on here like they are God's gift to everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ronald, you're slipping - 195 :eek:hmy:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok k'man, then explain why I've hit more soldiers/adventurerers than builders?
i know this post was made a long time ago, but your stereotyping character classes. your saying that all soldiers/adventurers are duelers, which is completely wrong. while many soldiers are duelers, very few adventurers are duelers.

Isn't Cuft part of ETC? :eek:
no, justin was just fantasizing. there is actually a secret to telling the difference between real ETC towns and fake ETC towns. actually there are two methods. one is if the name includes both ETC and CUFT, then its fake, especially if it also includes Laredo.