P&P CUFT and Parish sleeping in the same bed??

DeletedUser

There's no danger from propaganda sections on an innernetz forum, unless you take what is written way too seriously.

Then again, if you do take these things far too seriously, then I imagine cars, trees, small furry animals and a whole host of inanimate objects will also represent a danger to you.....

rotflol, man, I like you, lol

DeletedUser

my dog finds small furry animals, cars, and inanimate object to pose a threat to her, including mail boxes, trash cans and leaves blowing in the wind. trees are also very dangerous, especially when they haven't been planted in the ground yet. i mean, they have a big bag of dirt for the roots to live in, and so they can move around and attack you with even greater force. lol.

WildmanJim is now at a mental level equal to that of my dog. hehe.

DeletedUser

I am fully aware of who posted that, Wildman. When you figure out why he posted that, you can just go ahead and get back to me.

Oh, and by the way, I don't try to be clever. ;)

He posted that becaues he thinks people are interested... they arn't, he's perpetuating the cycle constantly.

Having you defend him while I'm sure is flattering for him, won't win you any white knight points.

(Deleted by self because I was told it was nasty)

As for you other guys... ? The internet is full of dangers... look at this thread, have you ever been exposed to such an amount of failure in one place before?

These people think they can bring this stuff up here now, we have to stop the mental decline before it starts infecting the rest of the forum.

Won't somebody think of the children?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

I think we kept him distracted long enough for the men in white coats to safely pick him up....

DeletedUser14006

296md1c.gif

DeletedUser

no, justin was just fantasizing. there is actually a secret to telling the difference between real ETC towns and fake ETC towns. actually there are two methods. one is if the name includes both ETC and CUFT, then its fake, especially if it also includes Laredo.

Oh!!! Dang. Thats where I been going wrong. No seriously, lol This is good as i didnt realize there were so many fakes. Like who want to fake belonging to cuft? ick! But I can see someone wanting to fake AH towns as they have always been pretty stand up guys to us.
:)

DeletedUser

Abandon Hope is allied with CUFT, Suzy. *rolls-eyes*

LOL whats so funny about that is that it depends entirely on which town leader you talk to. hahahahaha. Some say they are and some say they aren't.

rolls eyes right back. :rollg:

DeletedUser

Now I did a bunch of reading here and realized I got behind on this forum. I am going to ignore all the fluff but one. Someone, I believe virginia, is an expert on propaganda. Least she likes to accuse others of it. So I think I should Justify it by using some of hers. heh.
This would sound best if spoken in the old ww2 newscaster voice.
In other areas of world 1 today, Virginia started her peptalk to the 660 gunslingers under her control, by impressing upon them how powerful and strong they are and calling them to arms against a very small collection of towns that seems to stand in their way of greatness or something.
She followed this up by an accusation meant, I am sure to instill great fear in the listeners hearts. I will quote it here. "The Community Alliance is resorting to sending hate-mail and propaganda to every one who choses to be a part of the LG".
Notwithstanding the spelling errors, this allegation is totally unsubstantiated and made up as I have been assured that the community alliance has not bothered to type 5 names into any mail list much less 660. I am sure this is because they simply have not had time. Perhaps it will be true in the future who knows though I much doubt it as the community alliance is too busy reclaiming its counties forts from Justin/cuft and giving them away to worthy neighboring towns.
This little home crafted fabrication was followed with a tirade about spies in the great LG empire and raping churches. Quite frankly Virginias way of putting it was so well done I shall simply quote her here.
"As we all know, our alliance is filled with spies and flies, many of which are probably reading this right now, but you know what, they can all run home to mama and let her know that that the six-hundred plus strong of the LG is calling their little five town alliance out! It's time to let them know that we're tired of their cowardly hate-mail being sent to our brothers. Let's get out there and show them just how powerful we are! It's not enough to be at war in words; as gunslingers, we need to pound them into the dust! We need to have RattleSnake Basin and - Wanted - knocked out 24/7. They've been dueling our builders, burning our women, and raping our churches for far too long!"
heh wow what a powerful inspiring message! That would be extremely moving if it were remotely true. Virginia has most assuredly taken her position as military boss seriously. Facts be damn lets squash them little guys that fight for the rights of the other little guys. Well done Virginia, thanks for that inspiring little talk.

Now lets move on to the second peptalk of the day From Justin to all the aspiring followers of Virginia/Justin.
This Peptalk is about elections that have apparently already been resolved but are coming up soon. We are pretty sure that Virginia gets the job regardless. One reason we are so sure is that no other candidates were listed and after all she already gave her sound to arms speech. So much for the appearance of democracy. ;) A very nice peptalk on Virginias qualifications. It was dynamic and awe inspiring speech regaling her recent smashing success against those Rattle Snake Basin infidels and their "cronies" where she led the charge that Koed several members and left the rest quivering in fright in their Hotel. Wow that sounds great doesn't it? Surely he couldn't mean that attack that Ko'd 2 old builders(jiresa was already KO'd from action earlier) where she herself spent most of her time in local hotels. Surely not the same quivering in fear group that marched down to Laredo LG in retaliation and ko'd 13 of her/his town members? Those guys? Thats not counting Justin who had gotten knocked out earlier in the week. The majority of the town of Laredo is KO'd as of this writing lol. nobody left to question. Hmm lets go back and read that inspiring speech from Justin again.
"A new Leader
Justin Michael Today at 1:27 AM
We're comming up upon an election soon for the President of the Legion of Gunslingers. As the game gets more intence with new enemies and fort battles, we need some one who can rally all of our troops and bring them together with a spirit of unity. A new leader has arisen amoung the ranks of our gunslingers. This leader has taken the time to gather everyone of your names for quick access. She wants to be able to notify you of any important news immediately. She want to be able to talk to everyone of you. She wants to challenge you to be even better than you ever have been before. She is Virginia. Just today she has sounded the trumpet of attack on RattleSnake Basin and their cronnies. Hours latter, several of their members have been knocked out, and the rest are hiding in their hotel. Our presence alone is enough to make them shake in their boots! However, the charge was lead by Virginia! She can lead us to many victories with her dedicated loyalty. Her charisma is dynamic; our allies will follow her. Her determination is unsquenchable; our enemies will fall before her. Vote for Virginia!

Signed,
Justin Michael"

Hmm must be roughly 13 to 16 years old ;)

Rumor has it that Buhn is dead as it is suspected that he never would have let something like this get so out of hand.

Now how about a few facts:
RSB does not want all the forts and in fact gave away the second one it had procured in a rather bold counter move when its own fort was attacked. RSB is also working out a deal that shares their fort with everyone in the county(planned) and apparently other counties(unplanned) where smaller towns would like to participate without losing their indpendence.
RSB's political position is against large empires bent on taking over world 1 and hogging up all the forts.
That being said RSB is eternally grateful to several large empires that have taken notice of its small towns members and bothered to take the time to teach them things they needed to know about fort battles and dueling. These Large empires may not entirely share our ideals but that in no way diminishes our gratitude to them and/or our loyalty to them and their fort battle causes. Miners are cool, RR rocks, and TW is the best, SB is inspiring. Even a couple of Abandon Hope towns have been helpful.(cuft ones even)
Suzies arguments against Justin and his cuft resolved around his methods, which include intimidation and promises he can't possible keep. Not to mention all the people he has to stomp on to "Win" the game. That is his goal to "win" the game and he intends to no matter who he has to use or step on to do it. Plays too much CIV III perhaps.
RattleSnake Basin has never, that I recall, ever attacked an original LG town. The fact is Justin declared war on us way back when we were still at odds with our Parish Brothers. We have confined our relatively passive retaliation to mostly his town of Laredo and other nearby cuft towns that have attacked us.(yes I know they joined LG, getting LG to attack us was one of their major reasons for joining LG)
Suzy(yes I know third person) found it ironic that Justin chose LG, because LG had one town that bragged about how mean they were in one of their profiles, while at the same time Justin was trying to impress Suzy about what a good Christian he was in an effort to refute her opinion that his actions resembled some of Hitlers actions.
Suzy acknowledges that she is not a good Christian, but also recognizes that that does not make her ignorant of what a "good" Christian should and would be.
(First Person)
I would like to thank Parish for getting us ready for this fight against us. Once at odds with them, we found too much in common and made too many friends amongst our enemies to keep fighting them. We toughened them up and they did the same for us. They taught us how to fight outnumbered and outgunned, even if they didn't want to. :):)
And that ladies and gentlemen is the lesson in todays propaganda. The dictionary definition I looked up did not differentiate between whether the information was false or not. Just that it was used to persuade a group to believe a certain way. It seems to me then that the world is filled with propaganda. Truth should be enough but truth is often in the eye of speaker and unknown or unprovable to the population.
Charismatic speech(Hitler was good at it) can often override the listeners sense of right and wrong. Inspiring 660 duelers to go annihilate some small little towns takes a huge amount of charisma to overide the majority of the peoples conscience. Of course it is just a game so conscience doesn't apply. Or does it? Nah nobody really gets killed. But then some people bring real world values into the game and some people leave those values behind when they enter the virtual world. It isn't too hard to spot those people eventually and the result is you make friends with like minded people. Mostly.
-Suzy
Flame time - Just remember I may not get back to these forums for a few days. Of course you can always flame me in game if you like. you got my number.

DeletedUser

Now I did a bunch of reading here and realized I got behind on this forum. I am going to ignore all the fluff but one. Someone, I believe virginia, is an expert on propaganda. Least she likes to accuse others of it. So I think I should Justify it by using some of hers. heh.
This would sound best if spoken in the old ww2 newscaster voice.
In other areas of world 1 today, Virginia started her peptalk to the 660 gunslingers under her control, by impressing upon them how powerful and strong they are and calling them to arms against a very small collection of towns that seems to stand in their way of greatness or something.
She followed this up by an accusation meant, I am sure to instill great fear in the listeners hearts. I will quote it here. "The Community Alliance is resorting to sending hate-mail and propaganda to every one who choses to be a part of the LG".
Notwithstanding the spelling errors, this allegation is totally unsubstantiated and made up as I have been assured that the community alliance has not bothered to type 5 names into any mail list much less 660. I am sure this is because they simply have not had time. Perhaps it will be true in the future who knows though I much doubt it as the community alliance is too busy reclaiming its counties forts from Justin/cuft and giving them away to worthy neighboring towns.
This little home crafted fabrication was followed with a tirade about spies in the great LG empire and raping churches. Quite frankly Virginias way of putting it was so well done I shall simply quote her here.
"As we all know, our alliance is filled with spies and flies, many of which are probably reading this right now, but you know what, they can all run home to mama and let her know that that the six-hundred plus strong of the LG is calling their little five town alliance out! It's time to let them know that we're tired of their cowardly hate-mail being sent to our brothers. Let's get out there and show them just how powerful we are! It's not enough to be at war in words; as gunslingers, we need to pound them into the dust! We need to have RattleSnake Basin and - Wanted - knocked out 24/7. They've been dueling our builders, burning our women, and raping our churches for far too long!"
heh wow what a powerful inspiring message! That would be extremely moving if it were remotely true. Virginia has most assuredly taken her position as military boss seriously. Facts be damn lets squash them little guys that fight for the rights of the other little guys. Well done Virginia, thanks for that inspiring little talk.

Now lets move on to the second peptalk of the day From Justin to all the aspiring followers of Virginia/Justin.
This Peptalk is about elections that have apparently already been resolved but are coming up soon. We are pretty sure that Virginia gets the job regardless. One reason we are so sure is that no other candidates were listed and after all she already gave her sound to arms speech. So much for the appearance of democracy. ;) A very nice peptalk on Virginias qualifications. It was dynamic and awe inspiring speech regaling her recent smashing success against those Rattle Snake Basin infidels and their "cronies" where she led the charge that Koed several members and left the rest quivering in fright in their Hotel. Wow that sounds great doesn't it? Surely he couldn't mean that attack that Ko'd 2 old builders(jiresa was already KO'd from action earlier) where she herself spent most of her time in local hotels. Surely not the same quivering in fear group that marched down to Laredo LG in retaliation and ko'd 13 of her/his town members? Those guys? Thats not counting Justin who had gotten knocked out earlier in the week. The majority of the town of Laredo is KO'd as of this writing lol. nobody left to question. Hmm lets go back and read that inspiring speech from Justin again.
"A new Leader
Justin Michael Today at 1:27 AM
We're comming up upon an election soon for the President of the Legion of Gunslingers. As the game gets more intence with new enemies and fort battles, we need some one who can rally all of our troops and bring them together with a spirit of unity. A new leader has arisen amoung the ranks of our gunslingers. This leader has taken the time to gather everyone of your names for quick access. She wants to be able to notify you of any important news immediately. She want to be able to talk to everyone of you. She wants to challenge you to be even better than you ever have been before. She is Virginia. Just today she has sounded the trumpet of attack on RattleSnake Basin and their cronnies. Hours latter, several of their members have been knocked out, and the rest are hiding in their hotel. Our presence alone is enough to make them shake in their boots! However, the charge was lead by Virginia! She can lead us to many victories with her dedicated loyalty. Her charisma is dynamic; our allies will follow her. Her determination is unsquenchable; our enemies will fall before her. Vote for Virginia!

Signed,
Justin Michael"

Hmm must be roughly 13 to 16 years old ;)

Rumor has it that Buhn is dead as it is suspected that he never would have let something like this get so out of hand.

Now how about a few facts:
RSB does not want all the forts and in fact gave away the second one it had procured in a rather bold counter move when its own fort was attacked. RSB is also working out a deal that shares their fort with everyone in the county(planned) and apparently other counties(unplanned) where smaller towns would like to participate without losing their indpendence.
RSB's political position is against large empires bent on taking over world 1 and hogging up all the forts.
That being said RSB is eternally grateful to several large empires that have taken notice of its small towns members and bothered to take the time to teach them things they needed to know about fort battles and dueling. These Large empires may not entirely share our ideals but that in no way diminishes our gratitude to them and/or our loyalty to them and their fort battle causes. Miners are cool, RR rocks, and TW is the best, SB is inspiring. Even a couple of Abandon Hope towns have been helpful.(cuft ones even)
Suzies arguments against Justin and his cuft resolved around his methods, which include intimidation and promises he can't possible keep. Not to mention all the people he has to stomp on to "Win" the game. That is his goal to "win" the game and he intends to no matter who he has to use or step on to do it. Plays too much CIV III perhaps.
RattleSnake Basin has never, that I recall, ever attacked an original LG town. The fact is Justin declared war on us way back when we were still at odds with our Parish Brothers. We have confined our relatively passive retaliation to mostly his town of Laredo and other nearby cuft towns that have attacked us.(yes I know they joined LG, getting LG to attack us was one of their major reasons for joining LG)
Suzy(yes I know third person) found it ironic that Justin chose LG, because LG had one town that bragged about how mean they were in one of their profiles, while at the same time Justin was trying to impress Suzy about what a good Christian he was in an effort to refute her opinion that his actions resembled some of Hitlers actions.
Suzy acknowledges that she is not a good Christian, but also recognizes that that does not make her ignorant of what a "good" Christian should and would be.
(First Person)
I would like to thank Parish for getting us ready for this fight against us. Once at odds with them, we found too much in common and made too many friends amongst our enemies to keep fighting them. We toughened them up and they did the same for us. They taught us how to fight outnumbered and outgunned, even if they didn't want to. :):)
And that ladies and gentlemen is the lesson in todays propaganda. The dictionary definition I looked up did not differentiate between whether the information was false or not. Just that it was used to persuade a group to believe a certain way. It seems to me then that the world is filled with propaganda. Truth should be enough but truth is often in the eye of speaker and unknown or unprovable to the population.
Charismatic speech(Hitler was good at it) can often override the listeners sense of right and wrong. Inspiring 660 duelers to go annihilate some small little towns takes a huge amount of charisma to overide the majority of the peoples conscience. Of course it is just a game so conscience doesn't apply. Or does it? Nah nobody really gets killed. But then some people bring real world values into the game and some people leave those values behind when they enter the virtual world. It isn't too hard to spot those people eventually and the result is you make friends with like minded people. Mostly.
-Suzy
Flame time - Just remember I may not get back to these forums for a few days. Of course you can always flame me in game if you like. you got my number.

Cant read all of this.

DeletedUser

LOL whats so funny about that is that it depends entirely on which town leader you talk to. hahahahaha. Some say they are and some say they aren't.

rolls eyes right back.

You don't have a clue about counter-intelligence operations, do you.

Rule of the Legion of Gunslingers (yeah, that's right, the people you called filthy): Anyone who attacks us is going to face our wrath. We don't care who they are or how small they are. Size has nothing to do with anything, right Suzy?

The CUFT is the only alliance who has chosen to be a part of the LG. And what did you do? You sent them a telegram saying that joining the filthy LG spoke volumes of their character. We're not supposed to re-act to that? Think again.

Something you need to understand, and understand right now, is that when someone joins the Legion of Gunslingers, they are treated like family and as one of our own. There is no longer a CUFT. There is no longer a leader named Justin Michael. You, personally, have sent out propaganda to the 1st Calvary Division, Mirkwood, and Carvahal. I only know of these three, because they left our forces to go join the *Community Alliance.* The 1st Calvary Division and Mirkwood wisely returned to home when they found out the hard way that you and your klan are nothing but hot air.

Two members of the LG have telegram boxes full of your hateful garbage, and I've read every worthless piece of it. You seem to love indulging in name calling instead of sticking to the facts. But the truth is, you wouldn't know the facts if the slammed you in the face. We're not fighting because you think your sticking up for the little guy (which is really just your sly propaganda game to promote the creation of your own empire run by Suzy Croquette). Oh, no, the last time we checked, the Slipknot Empire isn't "small," and nor is the maxed, 24-member town of Eagle's Cove. And, please, save us the laughs and don't even start us with the size of Parish and -TW-. We're fighting you because you've insulted our entire alliance, harassed our people, and dueled our workers. I'm sorry, did you miss that somewhere in the (only) telegram I sent out?

Oh, you mean that one that you lied about on your town profile and said that I wrote?

This Peptalk is about elections that have apparently already been resolved but are coming up soon. We are pretty sure that Virginia gets the job regardless. One reason we are so sure is that no other candidates were listed and after all she already gave her sound to arms speech. So much for the appearance of democracy. A very nice peptalk on Virginias qualifications.

Ah, and another lie from the RattleSnake Basin (fitting name). I in no way wanted to be the president of the Legion of Gunslingers. When I was first asked to run, I refused; but through further urging I relented and agreed. Even if I don't win the election, I will still serve as a unifier of my fellow gunslingers. The fact that your trying to paint me as a dictator who steals an election and flouts democracy, proves that your afraid of my determination. Why don't you go come up with a different tactic; this one's "old news." Sound familiar?

I'm sorry Suzy, but you're wrong again. Buhn is backing me for president. ;)

Oh, yeah, so you're going to "kiss up" with the largest empire in world 1. That's a great way to accomplish your so-called goal.

You don't know bull about our empire, and it's time you get a little lesson on what we're all about. Your trying to tell us that we don't "take notice of [our] small town members." I stayed up until after 1 a.m. last night to try to help some low-level LG players arrange to build a new town where they can be their very own founders. I'm sending builders, supplies, and support for a project that doesn't even remotely benefit me. Furthermore, zayapac, a man you seem to despise, has been working his butt off, spending all of his money helping out another small town, and all you do is DUEL him. We are sick of you condemning us and of your double-standards. When one of our members attacked Suzy Croquette (an adventurer who has a dueling level 17 levels higher than her xp level), RattleSnake Basin posted on their town welcome that they we're "SHOCKED" that this certain person had attacked a "worker." It should be mentioned that this person was also an adventurer, who was "worker" as well. And we don't even need to mention, that - WANTED - (hired mercenaries of RattleSnake Basin) have been dueling this working adventurer endlessly.

Suzies arguments . . . Suzy(yes I know third person) found . . . Suzy acknowledges

[sarcasm]Having other people writing speeches for you, Suzy? Maybe one of your "mindless followers"?[/sarcasm]

I don't know about the rest of you alliances out there, but we here at the LG play for victory, and we are proud to have an alliance like the CUFT amongst our ranks. And don't even try to tell us that your goals are any different, Suzy. If they were, you wouldn't show up at fort battles and nor would you hire mercenaries to attack our workers.

RattleSnake Basin has never, that I recall, ever attacked an original LG town.

We don't discriminate here at LG. We don't care if you joined us a year ago or if you joined us yesterday. All for one, and one for all! You mess with one LG town, and you mess with the whole Legion.

Charismatic speech(Hitler was good at it) can often override the listeners sense of right and wrong. Inspiring 660 duelers to go annihilate some small little towns takes a huge amount of charisma to overide the majority of the peoples conscience.

And now she's off again insulting the entire Legion of Gunslingers, making you guys (who she's already called filthy) out to be "mindless followers," who can't think for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You don't have a clue about counter-intelligence operations, do you.

Rule of the Legion of Gunslingers (yeah, that's right, the people you called filthy): Anyone who attacks us is going to face our wrath. We don't care who they are or how small they are. Size has nothing to do with anything, right Suzy?

The CUFT is the only alliance who has chosen to be a part of the LG. And what did you do? You sent them a telegram saying that joining the filthy LG spoke volumes of their character. We're not supposed to re-act to that? Think again.

Something you need to understand, and understand right now, is that when someone joins the Legion of Gunslingers, they are treated like family and as one of our own. There is no longer a CUFT. There is no longer a leader named Justin Michael. You, personally, have sent out propaganda to the 1st Calvary Division, Mirkwood, and Carvahal. I only know of these three, because they left our forces to go join the *Community Alliance.* The 1st Calvary Division and Mirkwood wisely returned to home when they found out the hard way that you and your klan are nothing but hot air.

Two members of the LG have telegram boxes full of your hateful garbage, and I've read every worthless piece of it. You seem to love indulging in name calling instead of sticking to the facts. But the truth is, you wouldn't know the facts if the slammed you in the face. We're not fighting because you think your sticking up for the little guy (which is really just your sly propaganda game to promote the creation of your own empire run by Suzy Croquette). Oh, no, the last time we checked, the Slipknot Empire isn't "small," and nor is the maxed, 24-member town of Eagle's Cove. And, please, save us the laughs and don't even start us with the size of Parish and -TW-. We're fighting you because you've insulted our entire alliance, harassed our people, and dueled our workers. I'm sorry, did you miss that somewhere in the (only) telegram I sent out?

Oh, you mean that one that you lied about on your town profile and said that I wrote?

Ah, and another lie from the RattleSnake Basin (fitting name). I in no way wanted to be the president of the Legion of Gunslingers. When I was first asked to run, I refused; but through further urging I relented and agreed. Even if I don't win the election, I will still serve as a unifier of my fellow gunslingers. The fact that your trying to paint me as a dictator who steals an election and flouts democracy, proves that your afraid of my determination. Why don't you go come up with a different tactic; this one's "old news." Sound familiar?

I'm sorry Suzy, but you're wrong again. Buhn is backing me for president. ;)

Oh, yeah, so you're going to "kiss up" with the largest empire in world 1. That's a great way to accomplish your so-called goal.

You don't know bull about our empire, and it's time you get a little lesson on what we're all about. Your trying to tell us that we don't "take notice of [our] small town members." I stayed up until after 1 a.m. last night to try to help some low-level LG players arrange to build a new town where they can be their very own founders. I'm sending builders, supplies, and support for a project that doesn't even remotely benefit me. Furthermore, zayapac, a man you seem to despise, has been working his butt off, spending all of his money helping out another small town, and all you do is DUEL him. We are sick of you condemning us and of your double-standards. When one of our members attacked Suzy Croquette (an adventurer who has a dueling level 17 levels higher than her xp level), RattleSnake Basin posted on their town welcome that they we're "SHOCKED" that this certain person had attacked a "worker." It should be mentioned that this person was also an adventurer, who was "worker" as well. And we don't even need to mention, that - WANTED - (hired mercenaries of RattleSnake Basin) have been dueling this working adventurer endlessly.

[sarcasm]Having other people writing speeches for you, Suzy? Maybe one of your "mindless followers"?[/sarcasm]

I don't know about the rest of you alliances out there, but we here at the LG play for victory, and we are proud to have an alliance like the CUFT amongst our ranks. And don't even try to tell us that your goals are any different, Suzy. If they were, you wouldn't show up at fort battles and nor would you hire mercenaries to attack our workers.

We don't discriminate here at LG. We don't care if you joined us a year ago or if you joined us yesterday. All for one, and one for all! You mess with one LG town, and you mess with the whole Legion.

And now she's off again insulting the entire Legion of Gunslingers, making you guys (who she's already called filthy) out to be "mindless followers," who can't think for themselves.

cant read all of his ill just read half

DeletedUser

Something you need to understand, and understand right now, is that when someone joins the Legion of Gunslingers, they are treated like family and as one of our own. There is no longer a CUFT.

Nuevo Laredo
Hell X Recruiting
San Vengaza CUFT-LG
San Vengaza 2
Houston CUFT LG
Imperialist CUFT LG
Fort of Twilight
Buffalo Ridge
Black Hawk
Fort Cherokee Falls
Dues Lux Mia
Fort of Babujioh
CUFT-Fists Hangout

...... so explain these towns ...... posers?

DeletedUser

Not every town is as expedient as they could be about changing their tags and flags. I think that you could've figured that out yourself.

Why would you need a person "roughly 13 to 16 years old" to explain it to you? You guys are so dumb.

DeletedUser

Not every town is as expedient as they could be about changing their tags and flags. I think that you could've figured that out yourself.

Why would you need a person "roughly 13 to 16 years old" to explain it to you? You guys are so dumb.
lol, good point.

DeletedUser

Well I thought CUFT joined LG a couple of weeks ago ... so I think it lies morein the incompetence of those players ... 2 weeks is a very reasonable time to edit town info ... even 5 minutes. I believe the inability or lack of knowledge of how to rest in the CUFT. Are you really that young Justin? I'd of thought you older, well maybe 16, but still older than 13.

Anyways, I don't think that attacking workers is bad ... nor adventurers, duelers, or soldiers ... its a silly rule actually ... is that really where this conflict started?