P&P CUFT and Parish sleeping in the same bed??

DeletedUser

Dude, how many times do I have to tell you...forts aren't everything, there's basically no purpose to them other than keeping people interested in the game...so chill out why don't ya?

You're right, I haven't gone to the ETC homeland way up in the far right corner...but the ETC that I've seen way down here where we are are crappy...you might want to get rid of them if you want to keep your legendary status intact.

DeletedUser

ETC is actually not that strong of an empire... as a whole. The main towns are strong, but I KO many of their weaker towns with no response from stronger towns. I get no telegrams saying cease and desist, no players coming back and KOing me. These are signs of a weak empire.

ETC is not that strong... they are doing the typical empire thing... they are obsessed with numbers. I could write the leader of ETC and say I am interested in adding my town to the empire and all I need to do is add ETC to my town name and I'm in. I probably would have no ties to the empire, just the tag... this means nothing.

ETC could be taken down easily. Take over their weakest fort and see what the response is. I bet you it would be 80 players... that's weak. A strong alliance would have 120 at every battle.
When an alliance gets to big you must re-evaluate and draw back. If they don't do it soon they will crumble. Duelers and soldiers get bored with no enemies, sooner or later they will fight amongst themselves.

We are not obsessed with numbers, and we check who we are adding. If you want to join, you are given a position in ETC, but untill your town proves that you have something to offer us, you receive no help in return. THATS why you can hit people on the fringes.
I'd also like to point out, because we have been successful, many towns have stolen the ETC tag without permission.

I invite all people to come test the ETC, we havn't had anyone do so properly!

DeletedUser

No Problem, I understand... Sorry I only started this world 3 months ago and only level 49, 50 tomorrow. You can come and fight my dueler in W2 if you'd like... where WANTED is a real town empire =-P

DeletedUser

I don't play in a large town alliance in W1. W1 for me is a melee dueling world.

World 2 is my Large alliance world... which I am a main leader of, so I do know what I'm talking about... and just to let you know... we have the number 1 town in W2, so if we were in W1 we would kick yo donkey... lol

DeletedUser

stop complaining, if you're in my range, you're a target. Its a game, get over it.

I have a worker too y'know and I don't care if I get hit. Y'all make a big deal out of something very little...
its not a complaint, its a statement. people are only going to put up a fight if they are specced for dueling. workers aren't duelers, hence why you seem to win duels so easily.

ETC is actually not that strong of an empire... as a whole. The main towns are strong, but I KO many of their weaker towns with no response from stronger towns. I get no telegrams saying cease and desist, no players coming back and KOing me. These are signs of a weak empire.

ETC is not that strong... they are doing the typical empire thing... they are obsessed with numbers. I could write the leader of ETC and say I am interested in adding my town to the empire and all I need to do is add ETC to my town name and I'm in. I probably would have no ties to the empire, just the tag... this means nothing.

ETC could be taken down easily. Take over their weakest fort and see what the response is. I bet you it would be 80 players... that's weak. A strong alliance would have 120 at every battle.

When an alliance gets to big you must re-evaluate and draw back. If they don't do it soon they will crumble. Duelers and soldiers get bored with no enemies, sooner or later they will fight amongst themselves.
i beg to differ. i have been trying to get my town in for about 2 weeks now. we are nearly excepted, but we just need to pass a couple of tests. ETC is strict, and you may not be referring to real ETC towns, as we really do have fake ETC towns.

Dude, how many times do I have to tell you...forts aren't everything, there's basically no purpose to them other than keeping people interested in the game...so chill out why don't ya?

You're right, I haven't gone to the ETC homeland way up in the far right corner...but the ETC that I've seen way down here where we are are crappy...you might want to get rid of them if you want to keep your legendary status intact.
um, forts just don't have their shops yet. when they do, forts will be everything. because dueling is only a personal accomplishment, but forts are an accomplishment by the whole town.

DeletedUser

Ok k'man, then explain why I've hit more soldiers/adventurerers than builders?

DeletedUser

It would be fun to see it happen.

We [ETC] had two fort battles running simultaneously the other day, one with 128 and the other with 90 odd players.

Yes you did. good job too. Unfortunately for the defenders of one of those forts some extra 50 some guys that wanted to help defend The Shadow City forts got left out of the battle.
The defenders were comprised of a multitude of small medium and large towns from all over World 1. Many of those towns had no real association or relationship in common except for being tired of big empires treating this game like it was Civilization III.
Hence the defenders won both fights. Granted defending is a LOT easier then attacking. But still it shows that the small town people can resist the ever expanding world conquesting empires.:)

DeletedUser

Is it true? I surely hope not!

It may just be Justin Michael stirring up rumors...

It is not True! At least not yet. Justin adopted the Parish name before he even asked Parish if he could join. He is using it as a smokescreen to confuse players and for other reasons.
Quite frankly it was a rude thing to do. If I was Parish I wouldn't put up with that kind of thing for anything. But then I can run a little hot and perhaps Axe has a bit more patience with some of these *teenybopper kids then I do.
However Parish is no pushover and the requirements to join are strict. Probably the most restrictive of any town family in the game.
I am sure Justin would love to hide behind Parish and try to run his cuft empire from there but until we get word that he has met the minimum requirements he is simply a Name Hijacker. :p

*Note! I have nothing against teens in general and happen to have one of my own in real life. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

We are not obsessed with numbers, and we check who we are adding. If you want to join, you are given a position in ETC, but untill your town proves that you have something to offer us, you receive no help in return. THATS why you can hit people on the fringes.
I'd also like to point out, because we have been successful, many towns have stolen the ETC tag without permission.

I invite all people to come test the ETC, we havn't had anyone do so properly!

If you guys are so strong why do you put up with people stealing your tag? I guess it is sort of a form of flattery but geez they can make you look bad and in the end I think it would be a decent opportunity for your duelers to get some exercise.
I hadnt even bothered to really look around that far and thus had never heard of ETC till Justins cuft apparently went to bed with them and Laredo was sporting their tag. Now it looks like they have been tossed aside for Parish.
But shoot that town changes names so much it isn't even funny, ok it is funny a little:laugh:. But who knows maybe Justin is just a hijacker of empire tags after all and ETC, Parish, Miesta, and LG, are all victims of the empire tag bandit?:blink:?
Somehow I doubt it entirely because I know first hand what a smooth talker that kid is. hehehe

DeletedUser

A real empire would send some duelers to KO us for talking smack about you

*smooch* In yo face (-=

DeletedUser

No, you need not. I completely understand.
For you to get "bugged" about anything in a darn computer game is ridiculous.

It's a GAME, people!

Isn't bugged the same as annoyed? I think a person can legitimately play a game and get bugged or annoyed at the actions of others.
I think you have fallen into the same category now and then Justin so don't start belittling him because he finds something annoying. You apparently think the same of yourself, and in either case I doubt it calls for large bold font and tagged as rediculous:)

DeletedUser

You don't know who my allies are or are not. Just because I've added-removed tags from my name means nothing.

DeletedUser14006

Unless I am mistaken, what exactly is the mission behind the CUFT, Confederate of Free Towns.

How exactly are they free when they must answer to you and do as you say?

I have had a few drinks at the time of posting this, but I remember once I was in a CUFT town and was ordered to attack a certain town, concentrating on a quest at the time I said I was too busy, the leader of that CUFT town told me it was my obligation, needless to say, a week or so later I left, aint no one man dictating how I play my game.

So in your words, what exactly is a free town?

DeletedUser

Unless I am mistaken, what exactly is the mission behind the CUFT, Confederate of Free Towns.

How exactly are they free when they must answer to you and do as you say?

I have had a few drinks at the time of posting this, but I remember once I was in a CUFT town and was ordered to attack a certain town, concentrating on a quest at the time I said I was too busy, the leader of that CUFT town told me it was my obligation, needless to say, a week or so later I left, aint no one man dictating how I play my game.

So in your words, what exactly is a free town?

Lol yeah Derek I have wondered the same. The name CUFT is really a bit of a psychological mind game. It causes the guys you want to join your empire to believe they have freedom when really they don't. But what is important is that they join and become your puppets. Most don't question orders after that so you can use them for personal vendetta or attacking towns that want to quit cuft. All of which I have seen or heard of cuft doing.

I thought id add this in case Justin doesn't answer or his answer doesn't make sense.;)

DeletedUser

You don't know who my allies are or are not. Just because I've added-removed tags from my name means nothing.

ROFL Boy you must really think people are stupid!
I for one have friends within cuft towns. I have been given old cuft towns with the forums still intact. Not to mention common sense of casual observation.
Tags are a sign of loyalty to a particular group. Now you say that Loyalty that you had towards your ETC, LG, Empire, Miesta allies doesn't mean anything?
I have noticed some cuft towns hiding their affiliation with cuft. What was proudly waved for all to see is suddenly hidden. One has to wonder why!

Perhaps the time has come for these little family towns to dump cuft and stand on their own two feet and follow their own path instead of following you!:eek:hmy:

I know I would sure respect them more for having the guts to do that. But I know many are afraid of you Justin so I imagine it would be hard for them.

Oh I'm sure you have your staunch supporters among the masses but still I know not all are.:)