P&P CUFT and Parish sleeping in the same bed??

DeletedUser

I am a proud member of ETC. You guy's wanna clown me because I got on a winning team and your not aboard??

DeletedUser

I am a proud member of ETC. You guy's wanna clown me because I got on a winning team and your not aboard??

I am very glad you are happy with your choice. Thats what playing the game is all about and I can respect that. They fill your needs and that makes you feel good and thats important. Helps one relax after a long hard day at work.:)

DeletedUser

If you guys are so strong why do you put up with people stealing your tag? I guess it is sort of a form of flattery but geez they can make you look bad and in the end I think it would be a decent opportunity for your duelers to get some exercise.
I hadnt even bothered to really look around that far and thus had never heard of ETC till Justins cuft apparently went to bed with them and Laredo was sporting their tag. Now it looks like they have been tossed aside for Parish.

If you have a way to force towns to remove the name from their tag, go ahead and tell me please! It's not like we can tell them to do it and they will. :dry:

DeletedUser

How exactly are they free when they must answer to you and do as you say?

So in your words, what exactly is a free town?

A confederation has a central government. Perhaps you didn't go to school. The confederate states listened to Jefferson Davis. However, we are a confederation, which means that the central government cannot force anyone to change their name, flag, or forums. Many members wanted to used a "CUFT" flag in order to help avoid dueling one another. However, this was not an order from our central government. You will find many CUFT towns without the flag.

Tags are a sign of loyalty to a particular group. Now you say that Loyalty that you had towards your ETC, LG, Empire, Miesta allies doesn't mean anything?
I have noticed some cuft towns hiding their affiliation with cuft. What was proudly waved for all to see is suddenly hidden. One has to wonder why!

You have poor reading comprehension skills. What "means nothing" is the fact that I have removed the tags from my name. Just because I removed the tags doesn't mean that I'm not allied with them.

DeletedUser14006

A confederation has a central government. Perhaps you didn't go to school. The confederate states listened to Jefferson Davis.

Perhaps I didn't go to school? Geez, ask a question, receive an insult, guess this shows your true character.

I guess the reason why I do not know a great deal about the confederate states or Jefferson Davis is because I am not American, I live in the UK (no, not London, the UK)
So I am sorry that my lack of knowledge in American history and politics offends you :dry:

DeletedUser

What is it you Europeans say...Those cocky ignorant Americans right? I'd say that about sums it up...now we Texans fit our britches just right haha.

DeletedUser14006

What is it you Europeans say...Those cocky ignorant Americans right?

Dont tar me with that dirty European brush, I am British, I denounce any ties we have to Europe.

And no, I would not stereotype the entire population of America based on my thoughts of a few people on this forum.

DeletedUser

whoa! this is gettin a lil crazy. Sounds like people's racism is coming out now. I'm outta this topic until it get's back on a good note.

DeletedUser

Dont tar me with that dirty European brush, I am British, I denounce any ties we have to Europe.

And no, I would not stereotype the entire population of America based on my thoughts of a few people on this forum.

hehe that's the Brit I know :laugh:

And dude, there's no racism here...if we were being racist then I'd be a #%##@$ oh wait I can't say it haha.

DeletedUser

Haha the secession of the United Kingdom from Europe and European Union. It really isn't apart of Continental Europe after all ;)

And no, there is no rascism, unless you consider that British or American is a human race. Which you'd be mistaken then.

As for CUFT, it looks like it heyday is over and its on the decline. Galatic Empire, Meistas, Parish had there day. And though they are not weak, they are not what they once were. Even the fastest and strongest stallions grow gray and feeble.

DeletedUser

I guess the reason why I do not know a great deal about the confederate states or Jefferson Davis is because I am not American, I live in the UK (no, not London, the UK)
So I am sorry that my lack of knowledge in American history and politics offends you :dry:

You should know what a confederation is.

It isn't an American concept.

DeletedUser14006

You should know what a confederation is.

It isn't an American concept.

I know what a confederation is, you were the one who spoke of the confederate states and Jefferson Davis.

Read back to my original message, answer the question instead of going off topic as usual.

One thing I have noticed with you is how you have a tendancy to break out into some long winded story, just a diversion tactic masking the fact that you have no idea what the hell you are on about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Perhaps I didn't go to school? Geez, ask a question, receive an insult, guess this shows your true character.

Awe don't feel bad, he is that way towards everyone that doesn't agree with him. Maybe someday when he grows up he will grow out of it.;)

If you have a way to force towns to remove the name from their tag, go ahead and tell me please! It's not like we can tell them to do it and they will. :dry:

Well you start off asking them nice. then if most ETC towns are anything like most big empires you just take your heavy hitters in there and keep the town KO'd till they do take it off. Gives your duelers something to do and eventually they or their people will get tired of it.:bandit:

You have poor reading comprehension skills. What "means nothing" is the fact that I have removed the tags from my name. Just because I removed the tags doesn't mean that I'm not allied with them.

Perhaps your comprehension needs a little work.:dry:

DeletedUser

Aye indeed it does, I wonder why.

As for Laredo, it seems they have given up on PARISH and now have adopted LG. Also seems like hes flirting a bit with remnants of the Galatic Empire.

It must be a morning routine for Justin:

*yawns* "I wonder who I will be today?"

DeletedUser

This has happened before in towns I was in. The solution was simple and worked quite well but the amount of time required varied.

Mail the entire town, ask them to remove the tag, or else your town(s) will start camp them non-stop. We did that, and they will change their tag after they got tired of KO every 48 hours.

DeletedUser

An Outsiders Perspective

Is it true? I surely hope not!

[sarcasm]Because if it was, it would be just too much for you to handle.[/sarcasm]

Justin Michael has changed his town name from Laredo to Laredo Parish. Still not sure if he's struck an agreement with the Parish group or not.

I hadnt even bothered to really look around that far and thus had never heard of ETC till Justins cuft apparently went to bed with them and Laredo was sporting their tag. Now it looks like they have been tossed aside for Parish. . . .

Wow, JM, you've got your own tabloid, huh?

But who knows maybe Justin is just a hijacker of empire tags after all and ETC, Parish, Miesta, and LG, are all victims of the empire tag bandit?:blink:? Somehow I doubt it entirely because I know first hand what a smooth talker that kid is. hehehe

Or perhaps you just can't fit "ETC-Laredo Parish-CUFT-Miestas-LG" in the town name. ;)

Isn't bugged the same as annoyed? I think a person can legitimately play a game and get bugged or annoyed at the actions of others. I think you have fallen into the same category now and then Justin so don't start belittling him because he finds something annoying. You apparently think the same of yourself, and in either case I doubt it calls for large bold font and tagged as rediculous :)

No, you want to know what's ridiculous? You're allied with the alliance I belong to and Parish (which are more controlling than CUFT is - and I would know), but yet you accuse all other "Empires" as being "greedy Hitlers." You want to know what I think it is? You're upset because you aren't as powerful as they are - you don't hold as many forts as they do. Let's stop being such a drama queen and face the truth. I am ashamed that you are my ally.

Unless I am mistaken, what exactly is the mission behind the CUFT, Confederate of Free Towns. How exactly are they free when they must answer to you and do as you say?

I have had a few drinks at the time of posting this, but I remember once I was in a CUFT town and was ordered to attack a certain town, concentrating on a quest at the time I said I was too busy, the leader of that CUFT town told me it was my obligation, needless to say, a week or so later I left, aint no one man dictating how I play my game.

So in your words, what exactly is a free town?

So, a town isn't free just because their leader tells them to attack someone? If that is the case, we should all leave our towns and become wanderers with no town founders. The alliance I belong to often sends out "battle orders" -- oh, you know, as a matter a fact, I just received one on Sunday from -- no -- Suzy Croquette! :eek:hmy: It is the responsibily of town members to defend their town. Where is your loyalty and patriotism?

Lol yeah Derek I have wondered the same. The name CUFT is really a bit of a psychological mind game. It causes the guys you want to join your empire to believe they have freedom when really they don't. But what is important is that they join and become your puppets. Most don't question orders after that so you can use them for personal vendetta or attacking towns that want to quit cuft. All of which I have seen or heard of cuft doing.

I thought id add this in case Justin doesn't answer or his answer doesn't make sense.;)

Oh, okay, so we should all question the orders we receive from our leaders? Thanks, but no thanks. "I trust my leaders implicitly." A term you may recall?

I have noticed some cuft towns hiding their affiliation with cuft. What was proudly waved for all to see is suddenly hidden. One has to wonder why! Perhaps the time has come for these little family towns to dump cuft and stand on their own two feet and follow their own path instead of following you!:eek:hmy: I know I would sure respect them more for having the guts to do that. But I know many are afraid of you Justin so I imagine it would be hard for them. Oh I'm sure you have your staunch supporters among the masses but still I know not all are.:)

And you call JM a smooth-talking propagandist? You've got to be kidding me.

QFT.

I am very glad you are happy with your choice. Thats what playing the game is all about and I can respect that. They fill your needs and that makes you feel good and thats important. Helps one relax after a long hard day at work.:)

ROTFLOL. You're funny.

. . . Wait, you were being funny right?

Oh, good, okay, just checking.

Ask a sarcastic question get a sarcastic answer.

Awe don't feel bad, he is that way towards everyone that doesn't agree with him. Maybe someday when he grows up he will grow out of it. ;)

Well you certainly haven't.

As for Laredo, it seems they have given up on PARISH and now have adopted LG. Also seems like hes flirting a bit with remnants of the Galatic Empire.

It must be a morning routine for Justin:

*yawns* "I wonder who I will be today?"

More tabloid headlines for you there, JM!

DeletedUser

I better go get John Rose; Virginia the drama queen buster is back!

Virginia said:
Or perhaps you just can't fit "ETC-Laredo Parish-CUFT-Miestas-LG" in the town name.

Yes, that is quite over the character limit. lol

DeletedUser

rofl Nice Justin

And the thing I hate more than CUFT is someone who rides the fence between bashing CUFT and us. :p