P&P CUFT and Parish sleeping in the same bed??

DeletedUser

Yes, Tom, I do care about the reputation of both my family and myself, but as John Wooden said, "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." Whether or not a few towns decide to smear a false reputation of LG for their own personal interests, we know who we are, and that's all that matters. When Abraham Lincoln was in my home city, he addressed the State Agricultural Society saying, "It is said an Eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent him a sentence, to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him the words: 'And this, too, shall pass away.' How much it expresses! How chastening in the hour of pride! How consoling in the depth of affliction!"

DeletedUser

who said i already sided with justin? i do believe that you said yourself that if you asked a founder in Abandon Hope whether or not we are allied with CUFT (LG), the answer you got depends on who you ask. some say yes and some say no. so how can you be sure we are allied with them?

Intel, but then again the news I get is half the time ETC doesn't know what it is doing, from issues with WTA and or who is doing what with what fort battles. Kind of amusing to watch from the sidelines :)

DeletedUser

Suzy, the LG hasn't lost anyone. We don't threaten our members; we're a family. If anyone wants to leave, we wish them good luck and happy trails. I have literally almost 2,000 telegrams in my box right now. I don't have time for your lies.

LOL you obviously read into it what you want to. What I meant is ko'd as in out of the fight. First day you lost 17 people at laredo. All Ko'd. But then you called for our whole town to be ko'd and that hasn't happened yet. you get two builders and Justins calling for a victory speech. lol You run around calling me a liar when so far you are the only one lying. Your message here is so twisted and manipulated that I am not even going to bother to read it all. hence kman should be happy as Ill delete most of it, simply because it isnt true and isnt worth reading.

Abuse? Do you know anything about abuse, Suzy? Because I do. Don't even start that dramatic bull. No one likes a drama queen okay? Save it for Dr. Phil.

Actually now that you mention I do know a lot about abuse. Maybe you should quit being a drama queen. I know about it from personal experiance and from professional practice.

You think it's funny to lie to people? Well, we here at the LG don't.

Then maybe you should quit talking

You're calling me a fascist because I cared about the people in my family enough to send them a telegram. You're comparing me to Hilter because I can give a "charismatic speech." Churchill, Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr., and Kennedy were known for their dynamic speeches too, Suzy. Got a problem with them too, eh?

Nope, Im saying the way you pull of your charismatic speech full of falsehoods. We didnt ask for this war. It was put on us simply because we voiced our opposition. You are taking it over from Justin. His idea of declaration was simply to say he sent all his guys to attack us.

Girls aren't pretty when they lie, Suzy.

you got that right, checking the mirror lately? lol

I'm going to try not to sound patronizing right now, but everyone knows you don't hire mercenaries with money.

Oh? I wouldn't know as I have never hired any. Justin has though. Ask him what you hire them with

All you think about are the small towns that are with you.

If you mean all the independent towns in my county with no alliances or affiliations really, as being "with" me then yeah sorta true

And you won't help any of the little guys unless they leave LG to be with you.

No, actually this is your imagination. As far as forts are concerned this is not true.

And they disgust us too. Didn't we ask you to take your priest garbs off?

lol ok so right now you are saying that your own guys disgust you because they were the ones bragging how mean they were. hehe

Even when the Axis Nations were losing badly, they kept telling their people they were winning. I look forward to hearing more reports of how you are stomping us into the ground and KO'ing us 24/7

cheers

Suzy

DeletedUser

i dont belive it virginia. i dont care who cuft lg or what ever"empires" your on about.

you say you dont harras]or "threaten members"? then why when i was recruiting for my own town did i enconter a green horn level12 on the fareast edge of the map say to me he wont join he quitting because people are threatining him and trying to ruin his gameplay?

you lying little.......
what are you going to do eh?
try to hurt me?
your gonna run into somone and theyll bring you down a peg or to.

and suzy you overreact too much calm down:)

Sorry Tom I suppose you are correct. I get to involved sometimes and forget it is just a game. But at the same time I inherited two towns from people fed up with cuft and all the manipulation etc and I have run into even more people that were tired of being beatup on Justins orders because they didnt do what he wanted them to do and now he is running LG so whats the difference I want to know? lol. yeah we are having some fun with them on the battlefield thats for sure. What is tough to handle is the complaints of the good people caught in the middle.
Cheers.

DeletedUser

i'd like to add this brief message.. well being a brand new member of the LG.. and i mean brand new i'm in my 6th day playing, i can already see that the message sent to the 600+ members was also sent to me, someone who is brand new.. and i can also see that from playing other online strategy games there must be spies and flies in the LG how else would you have access to a "private message that was sent to the 600+ members of the LG.. you seem to have every message in their entire written word, HOW? spies and flies thats how.. since i have started this game the LG has done nothing but help me design a character that would suit my playing style.. which i was advised to be an adventurer "trapper".. if they were so demanding of their people to hassle and destroy the "little guys" why wouldn't they tell me to be a dueler.. and tell me exactly where to put my skill points.. i think that i am in the perfect place and the VERY BEST the game has to offer.. i'm sure that when and if i decide to branch out and build my own town i would get a TON of support.. so in closing i'm saying that YES EVERY member of the LG is treated like family.. even NEWBIES like me..

Towns need more then just duelers. All types are useful and all can be turned into duelers. I would imagine that just about any town that you would join would also give you that kind of help. I know we would and have done the same many times in the past. In short due to your newness to the game you fail to understand the history behind what is going on. Most of what people are referring to happened before Justin took cuft and melded it into LG. If Justin had just left the game at that point all the past abuse and bullying would be moot because of brand new leadership and the extinction of cuft so to speak. But the leader of cuft who was responsible for the objectionable behavior moved into LG. Just because he changes his colors does not erase the history.
I wish you the continued best of luck with LG.

DeletedUser

Suzy Croquette said:
Most of what people are referring to happened before Justin took cuft and melded it into LG. If Justin had just left the game at that point all the past abuse and bullying would be moot because of brand new leadership and the extinction of cuft so to speak. But the leader of cuft who was responsible for the objectionable behavior moved into LG. Just because he changes his colors does not erase the history. I wish you the continued best of luck with LG.

Alright, Suzy, these battles of the wits aren't getting either of us anywhere. We need to talk and try to work our differences out. You're saying that if Justin leaves the game you'll have no problem with the LG?

DeletedUser

Alright, Suzy, these battles of the wits aren't getting either of us anywhere. We need to talk and try to work our differences out. You're saying that if Justin leaves the game you'll have no problem with the LG?

Oh Brother! First you say your guys are enjoying being KO'd and now this?

My guys were just exclaiming about all the money they were making at gunsight which is about half KO'd as we speak. Laredo has been 90% ko'd for almost a week now. You have been sleeping so much you have badges that I wouldnt mind having. hehe.
We have long term plans for this war should it last a couple 2 or 3 weeks or 6 months. I have a tendency to go overboard with these things I know.

Well lets look at the facts.
If we seperate Cuft(i.e. Justin) from LG, and look at them as two seperate entities we can easily determine our position.

The only things we had or have against LG Was the fact that one town had an profile that bragged about being mean. Not a military issue at all, just a point we found pretty disgusting compared to Justins claims of being a good Christian. Compare the two together and I think you will see they don't match.
The other item not appealing to us, and pardon me if Im a little fuzzy on these details as I am not taking the time to reverify them, was the fact that The Watchman town was attacked by duelers from LG when they refused to be part of the LG expansion and opposed LG taking a fort. MrMatt can confirm or clarify the details of that if he wishes.
The other Item we have against LG is similar to what we had against Cuft. The whole "lets hog up all the forts we can thing so everyone has to join us to be a part of forts." But that issue also isn't a town war issue since it can be decided by a fort battle.

Now Laredo Cuft is a different matter. We believe in going for the heart of the matter. This is Justins hometown and this is where we concentrate our retaliation for him declaring war on us. Untill you stepped in and volunteered another town headquarters, Gunsight - LG.
Against Justin/Laredo/Cuft we go way back. I am somewhat vocal about my beliefs and when I see something I think is wrong I tell people. I use my profile and my town profile to educate people about what is going on in World 1 particularly in our County. Justin didn't like the bad publicity. Nobody knew what he was doing to other towns because there is not a very good communication network. LOL and whether you like it or not Justin was being vicious towards some towns that wanted to leave cuft. I have two of those towns and 60 some thousand dollars to prove it. We didn't ask them to do it they just said hey we are leaving do you want this? Put it to good use.
On top of all this Justin took advantage of our last town war to declare war on us.
I believe we have full right to retaliate and I am pretty sure if someone did that to you you would do the same or worse to them.
I goals of retaliation are to take all forts from Justin/Laredo. These forts will be returned to ownership of the county in which they reside. After that who owns what in the county will have to be decided by other fort battles. Id honestly like to see more people agree to share their forts with all the towns in individual counties. We started it with Fort Independence. And the Fort that LG is currently trying to attack has also reserved a town spot for sharing with other towns that wouldn't otherwise be able to experience forts.

So thats our position. I'm sure you will find a way to call it all lies, lol But hey thats the way we roll and everybody is open to their own interpretation of it. See you at the battle.
Cheers
Suzy:)

DeletedUser

Thank you. And by the way, I never said anything about Gunsight - LG?

DeletedUser16628

Rattlesnake basin================>>>rsb

I want to show some respect for herr shimmler a very tough dueler to ko
And to a new friend deadpool glad he's on our side and it has been fun working with wild bill cody and dusty frog your a very good group and I will come back for another visit.
And most of all thank you suzy croquette your wisdom and ability to see the game a step ahead is almost unmatched.

DeletedUser

What an awesome argument. Why don't you two girls make a chat room or maybe setup a confrence call and work this out?lol.. Sounds like there is a real issue that maybe you ladies should work out in private, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry suzy, the system won't let me continue to bad rep you ;P
so i guess i might just have to duel you instead. here's the thing though, i'm not sure if the walk is worth it.

DeletedUser

Would you ladies cut it out? I love to read but damn, I feel like you two are beating a dead horse! x.x

DeletedUser

I want to show some respect for herr shimmler a very tough dueler to ko
And to a new friend deadpool glad he's on our side and it has been fun working with wild bill cody and dusty frog your a very good group and I will come back for another visit.
And most of all thank you suzy croquette your wisdom and ability to see the game a step ahead is almost unmatched.

Thanks for the compliment and I agree 100% with your comments on herr shimmler, whos name I mostly misspell for some reason. Deadpool is also a good lad who just helped me bury one of those sneaks that likes to take advantage of town wars.
Thanks for lending us a hand and speeding things up. The war is over now, just let us know if you guys need anything. Keep in mind I probably wont read this thread again so contact me in game.

DeletedUser

sorry suzy, the system won't let me continue to bad rep you ;P
so i guess i might just have to duel you instead. here's the thing though, i'm not sure if the walk is worth it.

meh, if thats what makes you feel good about yourself see if I care. I can tell you this though, I wont be wasting my time coming after you if you do. I think you got enough enemies out near where you reside.
Ill not be revisiting this thread either.
cheerio
-Suzy

DeletedUser

you just said you won't be revisiting this thread in the last post you made. whatever.