P&P CUFT and Parish sleeping in the same bed??

DeletedUser

Is it true? I surely hope not!

It may just be Justin Michael stirring up rumors...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Justin Michael has changed his town name from Laredo to Laredo Parish. Still not sure if he's struck an agreement with the Parish group or not.

Thanks, I hit anyone in my range that I feel I can win against. I've been surprised a few times though...though those ETC/CUFT members don't put up much of a fight...sad really.

DeletedUser3543

It's a shame you're nearly 6 hours away, otherwise I'd be tempted to swing by..

DeletedUser

No not a shame at all, surely you can take 6 hours a day to spare a 10 minute conversation with me eh? :laughg:

DeletedUser

Does anyone really care? CUFT and Parish can sleep together all they want. They should just make sure to use protection.

DeletedUser

Does anyone really care? CUFT and Parish can sleep together all they want. They should just make sure to use protection.

I'm not sure if they sell that in my General Store . . . I'll check over at 000 Tombstone Parish . . .

DeletedUser

Next time, have some more money on you :)

Hey man, I may like it rough, but I didn't say I came with a price. lol I rarely keep much money on me. ;) Being a pure ranged dueler early on isn't exactly easy for jobs...:sad:

DeletedUser

Justin Michael has changed his town name from Laredo to Laredo Parish. Still not sure if he's struck an agreement with the Parish group or not.

Thanks, I hit anyone in my range that I feel I can win against. I've been surprised a few times though...though those ETC/CUFT members don't put up much of a fight...sad really.

thats cause your dueling the wrong people. those would be the workers, not the duelers.

DeletedUser

stop complaining, if you're in my range, you're a target. Its a game, get over it.

I have a worker too y'know and I don't care if I get hit. Y'all make a big deal out of something very little...

DeletedUser544

two questions annihilator

1. if ETC doesn't put up much of a fight, then why do we control more forts then any other group in w1? furthermore, why has NOBODY even attacked one of our forts in the past couple of weeks? If I thought a group didn't put up much of a fight, I would feel inclined to try to take advantage of said knowledge...

2. am I in your range? because I've never been your target. and I would think making a broadly generalized statement like "ETC doesn't put up much of a fight" would imply you have sampled enough of our top fighters to qualify such a statement

DeletedUser

He and his cronies have been hatin' on all large "empires" for a while . . .

Why?

'cause he's incapable of starting a powerful empire of his own.

I guess that's how jealousy works . . .

DeletedUser

He and his cronies have been hatin' on all large "empires" for a while . . .

Why?

'cause he's incapable of starting a powerful empire of his own.

I guess that's how jealousy works . . .

Not entirely Justin, has it ever occured to you that an alliance that rules the world makes the world boring? I admit I'm not a capable leader, I don't have the skills for diplomacy nor recruiting. That being said, I'd much prefer having more fun on the rebel side of things than as a part of something greater. Need I explain more?

Also, Roland, just because no one has attacked forts doesn't mean they're not active otherwise. Forts aren't everything, remember that. And those I've dueled in ETC haven't put up much of a fight.

Mister Gadilf put me down and I respect his skills.

Elundial strutted to me like a peacock with her "medals" acting like I should know her and bow before her...my reply being I didn't know who she was and if she was so great, how come she wasn't known outside her own alliance/empire?

Frankly, it bugs me that people that think they're all that, have to say so. I'd have more respect for someone who doesn't brag about themselves and is referred to me as a great person by another.

What I put on my profile is my statistics and what I think about the other person. I know you probably use the medal system to keep people active...good idea really.

Ok I'm rambling so I'll stop here.

DeletedUser

I'd much prefer having more fun on the rebel side of things than as a part of something greater. Need I explain more?

No, you need not. I completely understand. Perhaps I will join a world to do the same. However, you should realize that it is not greed for me to conquer many forts. My people are numerous; we need more forts.

Elundial strutted to me like a peacock with her "medals" acting like I should know her and bow before her...my reply being I didn't know who she was and if she was so great, how come she wasn't known outside her own alliance/empire?

Elundial is know outside of her alliance. I find it ironic that someone who is admittedly not a leader would be able to make such sweeping judgments about the politics of world one.

Frankly, it bugs me that people that think they're all that, have to say so. I'd have more respect for someone who doesn't brag about themselves and is referred to me as a great person by another.

For you to get "bugged" about anything in a darn computer game is ridiculous.

It's a GAME, people!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ETC is actually not that strong of an empire... as a whole. The main towns are strong, but I KO many of their weaker towns with no response from stronger towns. I get no telegrams saying cease and desist, no players coming back and KOing me. These are signs of a weak empire.

ETC is not that strong... they are doing the typical empire thing... they are obsessed with numbers. I could write the leader of ETC and say I am interested in adding my town to the empire and all I need to do is add ETC to my town name and I'm in. I probably would have no ties to the empire, just the tag... this means nothing.

ETC could be taken down easily. Take over their weakest fort and see what the response is. I bet you it would be 80 players... that's weak. A strong alliance would have 120 at every battle.

When an alliance gets to big you must re-evaluate and draw back. If they don't do it soon they will crumble. Duelers and soldiers get bored with no enemies, sooner or later they will fight amongst themselves.

DeletedUser3543

ETC could be taken down easily. Take over their weakest fort and see what the response is. I bet you it would be 80 players... that's weak. A strong alliance would have 120 at every battle.

It would be fun to see it happen.

We [ETC] had two fort battles running simultaneously the other day, one with 128 and the other with 90 odd players.

I would hedge a bet that even the smallest fort attack would leave the defending towns with the difficult task of deciding which players to keep and which to lose...

PS, what name do you play under on W1?

DeletedUser544

ETC is actually not that strong of an empire... as a whole. The main towns are strong, but I KO many of their weaker towns with no response from stronger towns. I get no telegrams saying cease and desist, no players coming back and KOing me. These are signs of a weak empire.

who are you? can you even challenge our best duelers to a fight? I highly doubt it. so don't go around bragging about how, since you are able to beat up on a few people in one on one battles, that says something about how weak we supposedly *are* as a group.

ETC is not that strong... they are doing the typical empire thing... they are obsessed with numbers. I could write the leader of ETC and say I am interested in adding my town to the empire and all I need to do is add ETC to my town name and I'm in. I probably would have no ties to the empire, just the tag... this means nothing.

again, you speak of things you obviously know nothing about. we spent alot of effort purging those who just took up our name and weren't part of the plan. we are trying to conquer forts, not bring more towns under our flag.

right, so based on this hypothetical scenario playing out exactly how you say, you can render a sweeping generalization about our entire empire, which in turn is made up of many smaller subsets of towns that have been together since the start of w1.

how about this, if its so "easy" how about you and whatever town/alliance you are from go ahead and do it. I'll be waiting. and until you do, how about you stop with your bashing of us since you have NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE fighting us to base any of it on.