P&P CUFT and Parish sleeping in the same bed??

DeletedUser

Well I thought CUFT joined LG a couple of weeks ago ... so I think it lies morein the incompetence of those players ... 2 weeks is a very reasonable time to edit town info ... even 5 minutes. I believe the inability or lack of knowledge of how to rest in the CUFT.

I thought you stood for the little guys? Sometimes the little guys don't get everything the first time you tell them. We must be patient like big brothers. :)

Are you really that young Justin? I'd of thought you older, well maybe 16, but still older than 13.

Wow, you missed the sarcasm. No, Breth, I'm not 13. I'm not 16 either. I'm 18 years old. Forum The West > Community > Off Topic > Personal Pictures

Anyways, I don't think that attacking workers is bad ... nor adventurers, duelers, or soldiers ... its a silly rule actually ... is that really where this conflict started?

No, the start of the conflict is a mystery. I honestly have no idea why we're at war. I've even invited RattleSnake Basin to join our fort.

DeletedUser

You don't have a clue about counter-intelligence operations, do you.

Lol Oh I wouldnt say that. hehe.

Rule of the Legion of Gunslingers (yeah, that's right, the people you called filthy): Anyone who attacks us is going to face our wrath. We don't care who they are or how small they are. Size has nothing to do with anything, right Suzy?

Dang right! Size doesn't Thats why you guys lost so many people in just the first day. hehe.

The CUFT is the only alliance who has chosen to be a part of the LG. And what did you do? You sent them a telegram saying that joining the filthy LG spoke volumes of their character. We're not supposed to re-act to that? Think again.

Uh you missed the whole point to the argument but then you wern't the one claiming to be a "good Christian". Geeez he even sent me links to his church and everything. I could literally drive to his house in real life if I wanted to from the information he sent me. I suppose if you keep misusing the context of that argument I could quote the whole thing right here on the public forums so you can see how it was really used. :nowink: Probably not a good idea!

Something you need to understand, and understand right now, is that when someone joins the Legion of Gunslingers, they are treated like family and as one of our own. There is no longer a CUFT. There is no longer a leader named Justin Michael. You, personally, have sent out propaganda to the 1st Calvary Division, Mirkwood, and Carvahal. I only know of these three, because they left our forces to go join the *Community Alliance.* The 1st Calvary Division and Mirkwood wisely returned to home when they found out the hard way that you and your klan are nothing but hot air.

Hmmm lets see in other words when they left to go be independent Justin sent in duelers to teach them a lesson they wouldn't forget. Once in the family always in the family eh? I didn't break their arm to get them to leave, nor did I beg them to do so. It was their right and if they cant handle the pressure of abuse from Justin and cuft what can I do about that? klan? lol is that a subtle hint that we are now racist too? your talent at manipulation is starting to rival even Justins.

Two members of the LG have telegram boxes full of your hateful garbage, and I've read every worthless piece of it. You seem to love indulging in name calling instead of sticking to the facts. But the truth is, you wouldn't know the facts if the slammed you in the face. We're not fighting because you think your sticking up for the little guy (which is really just your sly propaganda game to promote the creation of your own empire run by Suzy Croquette). Oh, no, the last time we checked, the Slipknot Empire isn't "small," and nor is the maxed, 24-member town of Eagle's Cove. And, please, save us the laughs and don't even start us with the size of Parish and -TW-. We're fighting you because you've insulted our entire alliance, harassed our people, and dueled our workers. I'm sorry, did you miss that somewhere in the (only) telegram I sent out?

I am not sure what slipknot or eagles cove has to do with anything. We haven't asked for anything from them and will gladly face the whole LG empire alone for our beliefs. I dunno as this paragraph of yours even makes any sense. We dont have an empire and are not an empire nor do we intend to be one. You and Justin like to keep saying that kind of stuff simply because you cannot understand anyone that is satisfied with what they have. Greed rules you and you think everyone else is filled with greed. The towns we have were mostly given to us. The people we have, asked to join. We have not recruited to make a big empire and the only recruiting we ever did was for the community alliance which is merely an attempt to pull together small towns so they can stand up to aggressive overbearing empires like cuft and apparently LG that like to go duel towns into submission or back into the "Family" fold so to speak.

Oh, you mean that one that you lied about on your town profile and said that I wrote?

LOL ooops got a typo there. I like to give credit where it is due but must have been late to miss that one. Ok its fixed. Thanks Virginia. hehe:laugh:

Ah, and another lie from the RattleSnake Basin (fitting name). I in no way wanted to be the president of the Legion of Gunslingers. When I was first asked to run, I refused; but through further urging I relented and agreed. Even if I don't win the election, I will still serve as a unifier of my fellow gunslingers. The fact that your trying to paint me as a dictator who steals an election and flouts democracy, proves that your afraid of my determination. Why don't you go come up with a different tactic; this one's "old news." Sound familiar?

LoL compare the tactics and compare the strategies. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a fascist then maybe it really is.:eek:hmy:

I'm sorry Suzy, but you're wrong again. Buhn is backing me for president. ;)

Too bad I kinda liked that guy.

Oh, yeah, so you're going to "kiss up" with the largest empire in world 1. That's a great way to accomplish your so-called goal.

???? Dont have to "kiss up"! quite by coincidence we happen to share some common enemies and goals. Many of their people have been mentors to us and as a rule haven't treated us as bad as Justin has or even as bad as Justin has treated his own people.

You don't know bull about our empire, and it's time you get a little lesson on what we're all about. Your trying to tell us that we don't "take notice of [our] small town members." I stayed up until after 1 a.m. last night to try to help some low-level LG players arrange to build a new town where they can be their very own founders. I'm sending builders, supplies, and support for a project that doesn't even remotely benefit me. Furthermore, zayapac, a man you seem to despise, has been working his butt off, spending all of his money helping out another small town, and all you do is DUEL him. We are sick of you condemning us and of your double-standards. When one of our members attacked Suzy Croquette (an adventurer who has a dueling level 17 levels higher than her xp level), RattleSnake Basin posted on their town welcome that they we're "SHOCKED" that this certain person had attacked a "worker." It should be mentioned that this person was also an adventurer, who was "worker" as well. And we don't even need to mention, that - WANTED - (hired mercenaries of RattleSnake Basin) have been dueling this working adventurer endlessly.

Zayapac is just as delusional as you and Justin are. lol Of course you are working overtime to keep from losing all your people. As for Justin dueling me, I guess I must have forgotten the sarcasm emote after the "shocked :laugh:. The fact is I had expected him to do it for a long time because that is his MO with people he disagrees with. To go smash them and teach them a lesson. he has attacked me a number of times now in the past weeks and lost. I just got around to attacking him this morning. KO'd him. Was that the same lesson you are going to teach me? oooohhh So scared!! I been KO'd before you know. Its a great op to get some quests finished. hehehe.

[sarcasm]Having other people writing speeches for you, Suzy? Maybe one of your "mindless followers"?[/sarcasm]

Nope I like writing in the third person. More newsy feel to it. ;) so thats how the sarcasm emote works. heh.

I don't know about the rest of you alliances out there, but we here at the LG play for victory, and we are proud to have an alliance like the CUFT amongst our ranks. And don't even try to tell us that your goals are any different, Suzy. If they were, you wouldn't show up at fort battles and nor would you hire mercenaries to attack our workers.

lol you cant change facts Virginia! My goals are way different. And I haven't hired any mercenaries. I don't have money for that. I dont see what fort battles really has to do with it. My goals are restoring forts back to small towns. Most have no alliances are any relationship to us. You play for victory which means shoving everyone else out of your way. I play with people and for other people to have fun. So everyone can have fun. I think that is a good possibility. But the way you play is for you to have fun making life miserable for other people, unless they Join you of course. heheh

We don't discriminate here at LG. We don't care if you joined us a year ago or if you joined us yesterday. All for one, and one for all! You mess with one LG town, and you mess with the whole Legion.

Yep thats what he wanted! :dry:

And now she's off again insulting the entire Legion of Gunslingers, making you guys (who she's already called filthy) out to be "mindless followers," who can't think for themselves.

They don't have to think for themselves, they have you to do it for them :laugh:. Thats one reason I can't do big empires. I like to make my own choices too much.
Fact is I have no respect for guys that play just to be mean. Fact LG has some of those and they bragged about it. Those types of people disgust me. I do know for certain that LG has lots of decent people playing in their ranks as well. I can actually respect many of them for their integrity in their play style. I can look at your empire and see the individuals while you struggle to make them all to fit your mold, operate as one, and operate blindly. Be careful or some of them might decide its not worth it and go do their own thing.:)

DeletedUser

holy crap you talk WAY too much. infact, im siding with Justin on this purely because i refuse to read your ridiculously long arguments. you sound like FORK from TW w14. they attacked some big family, and pretended to be doing ok, but after a week it showed that everyone was getting killed.

DeletedUser

I thought you stood for the little guys? Sometimes the little guys don't get everything the first time you tell them. We must be patient like big brothers. :)

o_O :unsure: Big brother is watching me. hehehehe

Wow, you missed the sarcasm. No, Breth, I'm not 13. I'm not 16 either. I'm 18 years old. Forum The West > Community > Off Topic > Personal Pictures

Oh you looks so young. You dont look a day over 15. That may not mean much now but it will when you are 50. hehe or even 40 like me.

No, the start of the conflict is a mystery. I honestly have no idea why we're at war. I've even invited RattleSnake Basin to join our fort.

Oh I think I can answer that one. Ill try to keep it short. Mostly it started back when our town was just one town with 2 duelers and 3 other people. I was new at the game and worried some larger town might come along an start dueling us. someone in my town suggested joining cuft. I asked you some questions. You answered and made it clear that your opinion was that if anyone wanted to be involved with forts they would have to join cuft to do it because you were going to own most of them in World 1. That sounded kind of brutish and it was obvious you were going to have to step on a lot of people to realize those goals. So while I wanted protection for my town I didn't want it at the expense of other people. So I turned you down. Later after talking to other people and them explaining to me the various methods(some very gestapo) you were using to get these towns to join cuft, I formed the cuft resistance. Somewhere in this time you took advantage of our war with Parish and declared war on us and told your people to attack us. Over the next few months cuft people trickled in and out dueling our people. during this time cuft people current and former have been contacting me about their experiences. Its been very enlightening. Apparently most cuft towns were not that excited about coming down and dueling us despite receiving orders.(I can quote that too if need be) Then you tried to join Parish, possibly in an attempt to get them to fight us again or hide from our passive retaliation to your attacks. But like you said it took too long and the smooth talk didn't seem to get a response from Parish. In all probable reality their terms were too strict for you to handle. So you then went to LG, who had people more sympathetic to your style of doing business. And who would do the majority of the fighting for you and didnt mind if the war lasted6 months or more.
And here we are. Hard to keep these things brief. still it is mostly a summation with lots of little pieces missing.:) still you said you forgot. hehehe
lol and why would I join your fort? I dont need more then 1. but then as a member I couldn't really assist in its removal from your greedy little hands could I? RSB may take other forts but we will not keep them for ourselves as long as we have the one to manage.:)

DeletedUser

again, too much. i refuse to read it, declare you an idiotic noob who sucks at this game, and thats my argument. notice the length: 2 sentences. a lot less than 2 essays.

DeletedUser

holy crap you talk WAY too much. infact, im siding with Justin on this purely because i refuse to read your ridiculously long arguments. you sound like FORK from TW w14. they attacked some big family, and pretended to be doing ok, but after a week it showed that everyone was getting killed.

ROFL I dont have a corner on it and you were already sided with Justin so thats not exactly news.:nowink:

DeletedUser

who said i already sided with justin? i do believe that you said yourself that if you asked a founder in Abandon Hope whether or not we are allied with CUFT (LG), the answer you got depends on who you ask. some say yes and some say no. so how can you be sure we are allied with them?

DeletedUser

Oh you looks so young. You dont look a day over 15. That may not mean much now but it will when you are 50. hehe or even 40 like me.

When I'm eighty you'll be jealous. ;)

someone in my town suggested joining cuft. I asked you some questions. You answered and made it clear that your opinion was that if anyone wanted to be involved with forts they would have to join cuft to do it because you were going to own most of them in World 1.

Do you have a copy of this supposed telegram in which I said that we we're going to take most of the forts?

DeletedUser

Maybe we should move these last few posts to their own thread. I don't want to make Hefty upset.

DeletedUser

i dont belive it virginia. i dont care who cuft lg or what ever"empires" your on about.

you say you dont harras]or "threaten members"? then why when i was recruiting for my own town did i enconter a green horn level12 on the fareast edge of the map say to me he wont join he quitting because people are threatining him and trying to ruin his gameplay?

you lying little.......
what are you going to do eh?
try to hurt me?
your gonna run into somone and theyll bring you down a peg or to.

and suzy you overreact too much calm down:)

DeletedUser

i'd like to add this brief message.. well being a brand new member of the LG.. and i mean brand new i'm in my 6th day playing, i can already see that the message sent to the 600+ members was also sent to me, someone who is brand new.. and i can also see that from playing other online strategy games there must be spies and flies in the LG how else would you have access to a "private message that was sent to the 600+ members of the LG.. you seem to have every message in their entire written word, HOW? spies and flies thats how.. since i have started this game the LG has done nothing but help me design a character that would suit my playing style.. which i was advised to be an adventurer "trapper".. if they were so demanding of their people to hassle and destroy the "little guys" why wouldn't they tell me to be a dueler.. and tell me exactly where to put my skill points.. i think that i am in the perfect place and the VERY BEST the game has to offer.. i'm sure that when and if i decide to branch out and build my own town i would get a TON of support.. so in closing i'm saying that YES EVERY member of the LG is treated like family.. even NEWBIES like me..

DeletedUser

6 days? ive being playing this gamr nearly a year! (not sure when i started)

i got bored of the west and quit. then i come back. being back for about 2 months and look what happens. lies,corruption,slavery a world bent on conquest. an empire built on keeping its people quit. another with spies. and people who write 10 paragraph messages!

sort your selves out!

DeletedUser

who is tom paris?

i am tom paris derek?

who are you? some guy who thinks hes better than a person who is commenting on this stupid sharrad whats going on.

i have right to post here if i want to.

was it you who forced the lvl 12 green horn to quit?

DeletedUser14006

ive being playing this gamr nearly a year! i got bored of the west and quit. then i come back. being back for about 2 months

ea5g95.jpg

DeletedUser

i dont belive it virginia. i dont care who cuft lg or what ever"empires" your on about.

you say you dont harras]or "threaten members"? then why when i was recruiting for my own town did i enconter a green horn level12 on the fareast edge of the map say to me he wont join he quitting because people are threatining him and trying to ruin his gameplay?

Well, if you really want to lock horns, Tom. . .

A. You have no proof, evidence, or knowledge that these people on the fareast edge of the map were ETC or CUFT.

B. We don't have anyone on the fareast edge of the map, except a few close-knit, friendly towns in H and one in I1.

I suggest you use facts when you're talking to the LG. ;)

Tom Paris said:
you lying little.......
what are you going to do eh?
try to hurt me?
your gonna run into somone and theyll bring you down a peg or to. and suzy you overreact too much calm down:)

No, sweetheart, you're far too low for me to duel.

i got bored of the west and quit. then i come back. being back for about 2 months and look what happens. lies,corruption,slavery a world bent on conquest. an empire built on keeping its people quit. another with spies. and people who write 10 paragraph messages!

sort your selves out!

A. It was a one paragraph message.
B. Lies, corruption, slavery, and a world bent on conquest? The only lies and corruption you see are coming from the RattleSnake's Basin. Slavery and world conquest? Sounds to me like someone's been talking to Drama Queen Suzy a little too long.

i am tom paris derek?

who are you? some guy who thinks hes better than a person who is commenting on this stupid sharrad whats going on.

i have right to post here if i want to.

was it you who forced the lvl 12 green horn to quit?

No, actually Derek's a really cool guy. And if you want to accuse him of being the one who "forced the level 12 green horn to quit," you're shooting yourself in the foot. Derek's not in the LG, he's in -TW-.

DeletedUser

it's funny i noted that i was playing for 6 days and that there had to be spies in the LG in order to have internal messages that were sent to the LG.. and my message was 1 paragraph.. not 10.. and what is "an empire built on keeping it's people quit"? when you write something you really should read it before posting to make sure it makes sense to you.. cause chances are if you don't understand NO ONE else will understand it either.. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Im back

anyway. yes i lied about the greenhorn thing. and purposley accused you.

For 1 reason. to see what your reaction would be.
you obvipusly care about your reputation. you clearly defend thoose in need. and your members are very backing as well.

i have nothing against you. or your argument. i know who ETC are derek as a fort was taken from them nearby my town and was renamed ETC SUCK. very mature behavior.

thanks derek for getting that nice picture for i had to save it ;)
and my profile! well we can all say nice reaserch!:)

also. i put on were the biggest, to annoy someone of who is no interest to you im sure.

if your empire has anyfort battles i might come watch :) anyway dont you think i want to cause trouble with people who have way bigger towns and members?

Last edited by a moderator: