P&P CUFT and Parish sleeping in the same bed??

DeletedUser

O well.

I'll say that I've heard of the town names Cuft and Parish before, but that's all I can say about them, other than the fact that no ones cares about them or this thread.

DeletedUser

TSC is the coolest town of the server.SB isn't that cool and this thread is a joke.That pretty much sums it up I guess :unsure:

Oh and did whistlingleaf quit?

DeletedUser544

yea, a while ago

thats a shame (and I mean it)

Ronald, you're slipping - 195 :eek:hmy:

yeah was fairly inactive these past few weeks; just finished my degree and had to jump right into working full time, while I was only half-moved into my new place, no internet... ugh
should start making some progress on that again =)

DeletedUser

well I have played this world since it began, am in the top 200 highest XP level players, and have been in the top-15 duel rankings since I was around XP level 40-45. who are you and where have you been, never looked at the "rankings" tabs in the game? Don't try to use your own ignorance to counter the point RoD made (and I seconded) regarding no-names spouting off on here like they are God's gift to everyone

Ok so are you God's gift to everyone? No, I think Hot'n'Sexy is :p

Anyway dude, some of us have been playing this world since it began...including me, just because we're not at the top doesn't mean we just started a month ago...we just don't sit at our computer all day munching potato chips and getting off by watching female av's chests rise and fall when they're sleeping...

I have a life outside of this, I get on this to play for fun. I've quit other games I've played so I can enjoy this one. I play this game because it fits well with my schedule. If all you can do is spout off how good you are on here, it makes me wonder what your normal life is like and if spouting off on here makes you feel better about yourself.

As for who I am, I'm one of 3 people that founded Fort Defiance, a small town in the farthest south-west corner, where have I been? I already explained that. I'm perfectly happy with where I'm at, my only regret is only having crappy jobs available for cash and xp when I'm not dueling. :p

And for now my rant is finished..."check!" Your move Roland

DeletedUser14006

e99s07.jpg

WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

DeletedUser

Hehe, gotta have a lil humor mate, or else we're at each others throats with a vengeance. :p

DeletedUser

You rang?

So, how's the petty dispute going?

I love the new world 1.

Justin, he is talking to you.

No, he's not. The Fort Co-op with their -TW- allies attacked the CUFT two or three days ago, and they lost. It was a big battle: 128 vs. 128. We kicked their butt. Or, in light of the title of this thread, should I say, "we spanked their booty?" Really, what was the purpose of the thread, Annihilator?

The CUFT was talking with Parish about a merger. Laredo changed their name as a motion of goodwill. However, the Parish was taking to long to finalize the deal; so, we (the CUFT) decided to drop it.

no, justin was just fantasizing. there is actually a secret to telling the difference between real ETC towns and fake ETC towns. actually there are two methods. one is if the name includes both ETC and CUFT, then its fake, especially if it also includes Laredo.

What is wrong with people on here? You all think that you know everything. kman, did you ask Elundial to verify what you just said?

I'll inform all of you of our diplomatic relations with ETC since ya'll so keen on knowing. The CUFT is not a part of the ETC, but we are allies. Very simple. Elundial asked me to put the tag ETC on my town name. So, ya'll can go call the paramedics to come and take your big foots out of your mouths.

...we just don't sit at our computer all day munching potato chips and getting off by watching female av's chests rise and fall when they're sleeping...

I have a life outside of this, I get on this to play for fun. I've quit other games I've played so I can enjoy this one. I play this game because it fits well with my schedule...

The more I get to know the people of the Fort Co-op, the more I find how similar we are. The only reason we aren't brothers in arms is because Suzy hates me for some unknown reason. Heck, we're both even crazy Christians. It's really strange.

(Every one who didn't know me back in the days when I was a frequent visitor of the Off Topic forum can refrain from responding to that last part.)

zomg WTF

... this is bullsh*t.

I know, isn't it great? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll inform all of you of our diplomatic relations with ETC since ya'll so keen on knowing. The CUFT is not a part of the ETC, but we are allies. Very simple. Elundial asked me to put the tag ETC on my town name. So, ya'll can go call the paramedics to come and take your big foots out of your mouths.

I think you're missing the point, to be blunt, no one cares & you're spamming up the forum.

DeletedUser

What is wrong with people on here? You all think that you know everything. kman, did you ask Elundial to verify what you just said?

I'll inform all of you of our diplomatic relations with ETC since ya'll so keen on knowing. The CUFT is not a part of the ETC, but we are allies. Very simple. Elundial asked me to put the tag ETC on my town name.

You could have said no?

Again, who is this Elundial person? :laugh:

All I can tell is she's a soldier who thinks too much of herself because she's been in a lot of fort battles...sucks that her win/loss ratio doesn't match her "legendary" status...

Ok I really shouldn't be bashing, but hey, I'm bored, I love y'all and I need my damn coffee...Justin! Where's my coffee??

DeletedUser

WildmanJim said:
I think you're missing the point, to be blunt, no one cares & you're spamming up the forum.

Ah, he's spamming up the forum?? A. The thread is about him. B. He didn't create the thread.

:nowink:

DeletedUser544

Ok so are you God's gift to everyone? No, I think Hot'n'Sexy is :p

did you even read the posts preceding mine? that was in response to someone asking "who the heck I was" so I told him; no where in my response did I claim to be "Gods gift to anyone"

what accomplishments do you have for this game? oh thats right, none!
yet you still talk...

Anyway dude, some of us have been playing this world since it began...including me, just because we're not at the top doesn't mean we just started a month ago...

no but it does mean that you aren't as good as those who are at top
so stop whining; thats the point. you are a nothing, and yet you are on here criticizing people... I don't get it

we just don't sit at our computer all day munching potato chips and getting off by watching female av's chests rise and fall when they're sleeping...

thats completely unfair, I have a job and a life and keep quite busy
so now, the high ranked players are "losers" because we all spend 100% of our time on this? thats ridiculous. I know plenty of top players who only are able to login 1-2 times a day (before and after work).

I have a life outside of this, I get on this to play for fun. I've quit other games I've played so I can enjoy this one. I play this game because it fits well with my schedule. If all you can do is spout off how good you are on here, it makes me wonder what your normal life is like and if spouting off on here makes you feel better about yourself.

good for you. I don't really care. I wasn't spouting off anything, I was responding to a DIRECTED CHALLENGE to me by another poster on this thread; next time go back and read the whole interchange so you have some sense of 'context' since you obviously haven't a clue in this case

As for who I am, I'm one of 3 people that founded Fort Defiance, a small town in the farthest south-west corner, where have I been? I already explained that. I'm perfectly happy with where I'm at, my only regret is only having crappy jobs available for cash and xp when I'm not dueling. :p

translation: I am a nobody, yet still feel like I can talk a bunch of crap to those players who obviously have better characters then me, whether its from a dueling perspective, an XP perspective, or from a "being involved and controlling forts and battles" perspective.

And for now my rant is finished..."check!" Your move Roland

there was no need for this to become a rant; I simply stood up for my clan and extended an invitation to anyone who wants to claim "ETC are weak" that you had better come challenge some of our top duelers before you make a 'blanket' statement of that nature. you decided to take a bunch of cheap shots at me using as justification a bunch of assumptions you made about my personal life and how much time I spend on this game. and you know what they say about assuming...

Thread = Fail

if that is true... and Annihilator started the thread... hmmmmm, I'm having trouble with my logic here. what does that imply? =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm . . . let me think . . . I'm sure I can figure this one out . . .

Ah! Eureka! I know!

Annihilator = Fail

Am I right? :D

DeletedUser

Ah, he's spamming up the forum?? A. The thread is about him. B. He didn't create the thread.

I'm going to throw this out there, and see if you can find who posted this eh?

"I'll inform all of you of our diplomatic relations with ETC since ya'll so keen on knowing."

When you've found who posted that, I suggest that rather then trying to be clever, you consider what the poster you have a think about what I'm getting at and get back to me.

No one cares.

Tell you what... this thread shows the danger of propaganda sections in the forums.

DeletedUser3543

There's no danger from propaganda sections on an innernetz forum, unless you take what is written way too seriously.

Then again, if you do take these things far too seriously, then I imagine cars, trees, small furry animals and a whole host of inanimate objects will also represent a danger to you.....

DeletedUser

I'm going to throw this out there, and see if you can find who posted this eh?

"I'll inform all of you of our diplomatic relations with ETC since ya'll so keen on knowing."

When you've found who posted that, I suggest that rather then trying to be clever, you consider what the poster you have a think about what I'm getting at and get back to me.

No one cares.

Tell you what... this thread shows the danger of propaganda sections in the forums.

I am fully aware of who posted that, Wildman. When you figure out why he posted that, you can just go ahead and get back to me.

Oh, and by the way, I don't try to be clever. ;)