What is the One True Religion?

What is the One True Religion?

• Church of the Onion!

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • Church of the Onion?

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Johann, can you quote word for word something you said 1 year ago? Or do you think anybody that heard you say whatever it was a year ago can quote you word for word?

DeletedUser13682

I'd say neither, unless if they were really smart. I've heard all the arguments against and for religion.

DeletedUser

All prophets are prophets of the Onion, the message just gets confused sometimes as any good prophecy is as confusing and open for interpretation as anything any politician ever said.
I only support non-prophet organisations.;)

Because that would require allowing people to think for themselves. If they did that, they wouldn't be interested in religion!
It's funny because its true.:laugh:
I'd say neither, unless if they were really smart. I've heard all the arguments against and for religion.
Wow, all of them, you have had a long and very boring life then.:blink:

DeletedUser

I grow tired of these games with you. Jesus can have you. As far as I'm concerned that is a + for our side.

By the way, are you Gizmo and JM's love child?

Onion blesses your insight, truth has been revealed, and as with a physical Onion, only tears and emptiness remain behind to testify the truth of the core.

Has god really spoken to you?

If by god, you mean Onion, then my answer will be yes.
Regarding the meaning of the Onion speaking to me, now that is a rather abstract subject.

DeletedUser13682

If by god, you mean Onion, then my answer will be yes.
Regarding the meaning of the Onion speaking to me, now that is a rather abstract subject.

QFT

Remember how you were complaining that I was answering questions not directed toward me? Well guess what. You judt did the same thing you were against.

I grow tired of these games with you. Jesus can have you. As far as I'm concerned that is a + for our side.

By the way, are you Gizmo and JM's love child?

Onion blesses your insight, truth has been revealed, and as with a physical Onion, only tears and emptiness remain behind to testify the truth of the core.

Sorry. Still not true. Haven't met either of them, and I don't plan to. Your 'insight' is false, and if the onion were real and a god, which it isn't, the I don't think it would like you believing lies.

DeletedUser

It was not directed at anyone specifically, but, since you seem to think it was directed at you then......?

DeletedUser

Johann do yourself a favour and LIGHTEN THE FREAK UP if you grew a sense of humor you might get this thread

DeletedUser

All I'm gonna say is if anyone feels like worshipping me I'm cool with that.

DeletedUser

Johann, I am tempted to discuss this issue here with you, sans for your age and that you think you're an expert on the subject already. Reminds me of JM...