What is the One True Religion?

What is the One True Religion?

• Church of the Onion!

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • Church of the Onion?

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Inspired by Church crusades, I thought a real poll was in order. I took off the sillier choices like the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the Church of the Mayonaise, and various Christian churches however.

DeletedUser

For those who are undecided, shouldn't you have included an option for both?

DeletedUser

for shame Elmyr you're stealing tricks from the Vatican playbook

DeletedUser

for shame Elmyr you're stealing tricks from the Vatican playbook

I think the reason religion has been so successful over the years is that people want someone to do their thinking for them. Out of the kindness of my heart and concern for their spiritual well-being, I'm voluntarily doing their thinking for them! You should be grateful!

DeletedUser

I let Elmyr do my thinking for me all the time. Thank you Elmyr. You are most wise. I appreciate you giving me such a high opinion of yourself.

DeletedUser

It's easy. If you truly follow the Onion in spirit, then the answer is right ahead of you and you can't miss it. :)

DeletedUser

Is Zarquon a prophet of the Onion btw?
I'm quite undecided, where to put my vote :S

DeletedUser

Is Zarquon a prophet of the Onion btw?
I'm quite undecided, where to put my vote :S

All prophets are prophets of the Onion, the message just gets confused sometimes as any good prophecy is as confusing and open for interpretation as anything any politician ever said.

DeletedUser13682

Where are other options besides a veggie that gets all yellow and hairy in the sun?

DeletedUser13682

Or the one most likely option. Why not just put all of them?

DeletedUser

Elmyr iffn' ya planted yer tongue any more firmly in yer cheek ya could lick yer own gorram earlobe

DeletedUser

Ain't this The-West? Ain't ya never heard ya some gen-u-wine frontier type speachifyin'?