What is the One True Religion?

What is the One True Religion?

• Church of the Onion!

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • Church of the Onion?

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

I grow tired of these games with you. Jesus can have you. As far as I'm concerned that is a + for our side.

By the way, are you Gizmo and JM's love child?

NO! I don't even know who they are?

. . . Haven't met either of them, and I don't plan to. . . .

My dear friend, you have indeed met the Great JM.

Johann, I am tempted to discuss this issue here with you, sans for your age and that you think you're an expert on the subject already. Reminds me of JM...

Give me a break Hellstromm. I never argued the Onion because I know that it is humor. Stupid humor, but humor none the less.

Onion? you worship an onion? YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK All an onion does is make you cry. I say we stand up to the onion and eat the entire population of onions. Who is with me!(complete silence exept for a cricket)

OK, could you haters lighten up?

DeletedUser

Ok you have all been worshiping an imposter. That onion is a tomato in disguise.:blink:

DeletedUser

So apparently I am an ignorant fool, and you all want people to join this club and push your 'religion' on others? That sounds like Christianity to me. :p And that's pretty much why I'm not religious...oh, that and the whole 'god' thing...

We are all ignorant fools, lest the Onion unveils his layers unto us.
Thus light shines into our lives.

That said, the Onion does not force himself upon you, but rather leads you to him. All false prophets shall wither into the dusts of time. Onion perseveres.

The Great Onion is more than a divine glowing orb in the sky, the Onion is an idea, principles, and the way to a great, happy, and maybe even a healthy life. Read ye the wisdom of the Onion, for I am its Prophet.

So many of you have recived a glimpse of wisdom from the infite layers, and I wish that I one day too will come to see those truths wichs you have witnessed. May Onion guide my mind into openess, may its divine wisdom keep my mind critical to those whom would taint it with prejudice and blindness. May logic prevail over faith, may wisdom conquer ignorance, may we all trancend into perfect beings, for Onion is eternal and we are not.

Embrace the Onion, and ye shall not walk in blindness and ignorance as this poor soul:
Ok you have all been worshiping an imposter. That onion is a tomato in disguise.:blink:

DeletedUser

Do you want to be warm for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!! The real god is the guy sitting behind me asking for a pencil:p

DeletedUser

The Great Onion is more than a divine glowing orb in the sky, the Onion is an idea, principles, and the way to a great, happy, and maybe even a healthy life. Read ye the wisdom of the Onion, for I am its Prophet.

Except I haven't found any list of principles...all I read when I search is 'hail the onion' which isn't a principle, but a catchphrase...

And it doesn't seem to be anywhere else on the web, unless you all refer to the Unitarian Universalist Association which has a structure shaped like an onion... http://www.valleyonion.org/php/feature/uu/uu.php

However, their lists of beliefs are not what I see displayed in the 'you are wrong and the onion is right' posts I see all over the place. So can you enlighten me, what are your principles and practices when following this onion?

DeletedUser8950

The only way to defeat the Onion is to find a force more powerful then the Onion, which sadly enough for the wicked anti-onion, does not yet exist.

DeletedUser

That doesn't really answer my question...unless you weren't talking to me...because I certainly wasn't asking 'how can I defeat the onion?' ;)

DeletedUser8950

Precisely, brother diggo, Onion is being revealed as the only true religion.

DeletedUser

This is biased.Really, you people are so ignorant you don't realise that there's more people than yourselves.I thought Elmyr was nice, but he is now a Believer in the Pretender(Onion)

DeletedUser8950

You're the pretender, your "religion" is just a cheap knock-off of the Onion...

DeletedUser

My God is not the Pretender!If you Onionites believe you are more holy than Cornians then you are wrong, my dear person.If you wish to continue flaming my God and myself, then be prepared for infractions.

DeletedUser

This is biased.Really, you people are so ignorant you don't realise that there's more people than yourselves.I thought Elmyr was nice, but he is now a Believer in the Pretender(Onion)

Thou shall never question in Elmyr's doings. Whatever he does is approved by Onion.

DeletedUser

It's approved by the Pretender.One who has no knowledge & no love.Only interested in destroying dates(bad breath) & making people look like wimps(crying).

DeletedUser

It's approved by the Pretender.One who has no knowledge & no love.Only interested in destroying dates(bad breath) & making people look like wimps(crying).

Is that all you think Onion can do? The powers of the Onion are limitless.

DeletedUser

Don't confuse your own sad experiences with what it means to be an Onionite.
/chuckle