What is the One True Religion?

What is the One True Religion?

• Church of the Onion!

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • Church of the Onion?

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Forsooth, 'tis not English t'was spoken in the West.....well at least not the Queen's English. While my efforts at dialect might be harsh on the ears (eyes?), they are quite "proper" in terms of idiom; and as such, qualify as "English".

DeletedUser13682

Sounds more like redneck hillbilly than 'authentic' west speach.

DeletedUser

oh for the love of jeebus kid if it sounds that way to you, you're probably reading it wrong (Typewritten words don't sound by the way they read.)

DeletedUser

Type slower David for those that can't read as fast. Maybe that will help

DeletedUser13682

I'm just calling them as I see them. Never said that's what it was, just said that's what it sounded like, from what is revealed by the written word.

DeletedUser

the true meaning of words are not in the eye of the beholder but in the hand of the writer ;)

so says The Onion :)

DeletedUser13682

The onion says nothing, it has no mouth, lungs, diaphram, or anything else needed for speech or thought.

DeletedUser

The Onion speaks more clearly and truly through the heart of a believer than words from a blasphemer!

DeletedUser13682

An onion has no ability to say anything or do anything besides growing, getting picked, getting chopped up, and getting eaten and pooped. How did an onion church get started in the first place?

DeletedUser

Someone nailed an onion to a tree and it was brought back to life by the Easter bunny.

DeletedUser13682

John Rose said:
No, that is why you need one.
Those whom followeth the word of the Prophet needs none

That's what John said about the Church of the Onion and the concern of crucifixion.

DeletedUser

The onion says nothing, it has no mouth, lungs, diaphram, or anything else needed for speech or thought.

and yet serpents and burning bushes do? Either believe all fairy tales or believe none or pick and choose but don't be a hypocrite about it.

DeletedUser

How did an onion church get started in the first place?

it started as a game were someone had to take a word and the next person had to take said word and use the 2 last letter to make a new word. well if you look at Onion "On" are the first 2 letters and the last 2 letters. and then it just went on from there

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
An onion has no ability to say anything or do anything besides growing, getting picked, getting chopped up, and getting eaten and pooped. How did an onion church get started in the first place?

You don't need any of that in heaven either, wonderful isn't it. It's not like the mighty onion is going to give you a new body for your soul.

I guess the big question here is what dimension will we be comprehending, and if it's still this one what's 360 degree vision without eyes like.

DeletedUser13682

and yet serpents and burning bushes do? Either believe all fairy tales or believe none or pick and choose but don't be a hypocrite about it.

Burning bushes and serpents do not, God and Satan do though. Ive never heard an onion talking to me before.

it started as a game were someone had to take a word and the next person had to take said word and use the 2 last letter to make a new word. well if you look at Onion "On" are the first 2 letters and the last 2 letters. and then it just went on from there

Thank you for the explanation. It helps a lot.

DeletedUser

Burning bushes and serpents do not, God and Satan do though. Ive never heard an onion talking to me before.

have you heard either a bush or a serpent? I restate my case, If you choose to believe fairy tales don't mock others for doing the same