West 2.0 discussion

DeletedUser15641

Does that include any money for items already sold but not picked up by the seller?

Yes even cash but it won't count if your on the locked worlds w2-10 as i heard they would be wiped out as if the update comes and migration would be over.

DeletedUser

hummz there is a W16 now click on it and you end up in the closed world 3

and yeah that compensation is horrible atleast donate like 50-100-150k in town treasury depending on fort size, despite town treasury is also quite useless

Deleted User - 1693871

Just a short post for now, couple of things I like about the v2 beta:

- the map
- the new chats

Things I seriously dislike:

- not having a REPORTS button or link ... it is very annoying to have to click on Messages, then from the default Telegrams onto Reports
- the inanely short job times for so many jobs ... this isn't Forge of Empires 2 I hope

I'm sure I'll think of more, that'll do for now.

DeletedUser

Things I seriously dislike:

- not having a REPORTS button or link ... it is very annoying to have to click on Messages, then from the default Telegrams onto Reports

Seriously now, why everyone hates this so much?

Just use hotkey and you'll get to reports much faster then with mouse.

DeletedUser34781

i'd like to see a zoom out function in the settings..not just zooming out on the browser but the actual map so can see more..its too in your face

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21816

What's the 15seconds to 2hr energy spendings? How fast is it fully regained? Still 8hr sleep in town and 6hr in big?

DeletedUser

Seriously now, why everyone hates this so much?

Just use hotkey and you'll get to reports much faster then with mouse.

It is annoying because this is supposed to be an improved version :p Why have 2 places to access quests and no place for reports?

delldell56

and yeah that compensation is horrible atleast donate like 50-100-150k in town treasury depending on fort size, despite town treasury is also quite useless

i'd rather get at least half the resources used to build each lost fort back...

DeletedUser17350

Just a short post for now, couple of things I like about the v2 beta:

- the map
- the new chats

You must be joking! :D

Who cares about the map with all the other :censored: coming with 2.0 and the chat is pretty much useless since it´s always in the way when you are searching for the next job on the map or during a battle.
The West is just becoming a new 24/7 click click click cl.., game. Opening and closing the chat are just extra clicks, that I can very well live without! :D

Even so I hate to loose my w11 and Colorado char, lieber ein Ende mit Schrecken als ein Schrecken ohne Ende!!!!!

DeletedUser

You won't have the energy to keep clicking for anywhere remotely close to 24 hours a day unless you spend nuggets or bonds to refill your energy. You won't spend the majority of the 24 hours clicking, you'll spend it sleeping. That's just low level jobs though, i.e. for crafting or questing. More difficult jobs will still be 1, 1.5, or 2 hours long. I'm not saying I like it, and a lot of my time IS spent on low level jobs, but they aren't all like that.

DeletedUser

It is annoying because this is supposed to be an improved version :p Why have 2 places to access quests and no place for reports?

To be honest, i'm not even using icons, only hotkey, hotkey and hotkeys.
I don't even know where some icons are. :p

DeletedUser15641

w16 is not w3 as i checked and compared numbers:

world 3 #=572

world 16 numbers?:155+(increasing by time maybe a "special" world lolz)