West 2.0 discussion

DeletedUser

Small fixes and improvements are usually backend stuff that was tweaked. But there are some other small things added or changed that don't appear on the changelogs, otherwise we are announcing large lists of stuff. We only announce stuff that is important for the players to know really.

Ok, but you can add separate section called "small changes" that would include those small things that, to be honest, can make playing the game a little easier.

I do notice that many old players more like hotkeys, shortcut to link items in chat (again nothing in changelog, we found out about this from devblog) and soon to be added button to get all items from one town market more then "improvement" of jobs and graphic.
And this discovered by Elmyr: http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=662421&postcount=933. Usefull thing, makes me click less to do wanted action and i haven't noticed it before as well.

By mentioning these small changes in changelog you would actually decrease overall dissatisfaction of older players after 2.0 update.

Also by announcing "large lists of stuff" you would get reactions like: Wow, that's a lot stuff they've been doing. A lot of work too. Keep it up! :)

Last edited by a moderator: