West 2.0 discussion

DeletedUser25606

is everyone not seeing the dueling lvl changes?..typical sleeze of no mention of it until a player brings it up

DeletedUser

One good solution for the enormous damages i think would be to make the levels infinite. Depending on the gathered exp of each player and keep going up.....
With those extra skills and attribute points players might overcome the [ extra labor points = 2 X difficulty for no damage] as it is now (so i heard)
They raised the dueling levels , why not the normal levels?

DeletedUser17350

You won't have the energy to keep clicking for anywhere remotely close to 24 hours a day unless you spend nuggets or bonds to refill your energy. You won't spend the majority of the 24 hours clicking, you'll spend it sleeping. That's just low level jobs though, i.e. for crafting or questing. More difficult jobs will still be 1, 1.5, or 2 hours long. I'm not saying I like it, and a lot of my time IS spent on low level jobs, but they aren't all like that.

:D :D :D
So ambush is an easy job with 5 minutes? I tried to do it 12 times for the daily ghost town quest. After 8x my health was down to 140 something from 1590 max and I got ko´ed after doing ambush stagecoach twice.
Ambush stagecoach isn´t very hard either with 30 minutes.
Robbing trains is a little bit more difficult since you need to do it for one hour.
Guarding a fort is the most difficult job with 2 hours
Forgot rob a bank with 5 minutes, which is an easy job too and straightening the river is real difficult nowadays with 2 hours.
:D :D :D

DeletedUser

So ambush is an easy job with 5 minutes? I tried to do it 12 times for the daily ghost town quest. After 8x my health was down to 140 something from 1590 max and I got ko´ed after doing ambush stagecoach twice.

After which you did what? Slept. :p

DeletedUser17612

Has anyone noticed jobs that get highlighted on 2.0?

it looks like silver job add ~50% to money and exp and gold jobs ~100%

according to developers, silver jobs stay in the same location for 1 day; gold jobs are there for a number of uses, they they move.

DeletedUser34809

Timeframe

Does anyone have any idea when the update will be coming to the rest of the worlds?

DeletedUser

All we can say for sure right now is once they've figured out the bugs from beta. Hopefully sooner then later though.

DeletedUser

I don't think that's the consensus.

Haha well I kind of like playing devil's advocate :p in all honesty I probably like 70-80% of what I've seen playing. Hopefully the last part will change before its introduced to the masses.

DeletedUser

Haha well I kind of like playing devil's advocate :p in all honesty I probably like 70-80% of what I've seen playing. Hopefully the last part will change before its introduced to the masses.

It won't be as bad at high levels besides grinding products for crafting, questing, and omg fort building, but I wasn't liking leveling from level 1 at all.

DeletedUser

Yea that's one thing that is a bit agravating, after 4 days of actually trying and using nuggets I'm only up to lvl 17. It seems a lot slower now. And then you have quests, instead of working 4 hours sawing wood it's work sawing wood 12 times at 5 minutes a job. It seems now at lower levels they expect you to be on the computer constantly.

DeletedUser

Yeah I hope they will change job times back to what they used to be in response to the huge amount of feedback that demands these times to change

DeletedUser15641

So w1 will stay classic or change to enhanced when the update??

DeletedUser

Less towns...

I have read that not all towns will be moved to the new system... Well THAT sucks! I mean I have spent YEARS building my town with my own HANDS! What if it doesn't make the CUT? :-(
I will try this new version when it arrives but if A) My town doesn't MAKE it and/or B) I simply don't LIKE the new system, I will have to reluctantly drop out after so many years of happy playing. :-(
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :-(

DeletedUser21816

Rebow said:
Relocation of towns
First of all: we'll only migrate 1500 towns at max! The first 500 towns in the ranking will be migrated for sure and ghost towns will be removed.
After that the system will search the ranking from top to bottom for 1000 towns that have more than 1 citizen.
If it can't find 1000 towns that have more than 1 citizens the remaining spots will be filled with 1-man-towns, starting from the top of the ranking again.

Which towns will be migrated will be decided before the update. Town founders will get access to a limited version of our map editor and can check out the new town locations. They'll also be able to see the coordinates of town places. After choosing a spot, they can take the coordinates of this spot and go back into the game to enter the coordinates in their town hall.
If this spot is not yet reserved by a founder of another town the entered spot will be saved and reserved so that the town will be moved to that spot while the update to Version 2 is running.
If the spot is already taken an error message will appear and the founder can choose another spot.
If there is more than 1 founder in a town the town position reservation can be overwritten by other founders! So you should discuss first where you want to move your town to.
If you don't choose a spot in the given time, your town will be moved to a random spot.

A few hundred spots will stay free on all worlds so that others can found new towns and alliances.
Here's your answer, just get more people then yourself in your town and you will be transferred.

DeletedUser16008

I currently have a population of two. Hope that counts. :)

"we'll only migrate 1500 towns at max! The first 500 towns in the ranking will be migrated for sure and ghost towns will be removed.
After that the system will search the ranking from top to bottom for 1000 towns that have more than 1 citizen.
If it can't find 1000 towns that have more than 1 citizens the remaining spots will be filled with 1-man-towns, starting from the top of the ranking again."

Here is your benchmark... get your town in the top 500 youll be fine

Work on your church and get its points up, its pretty easy to bang in a few levels and a lot of small towns don't .. its the easiest way of climbing the rankings ;)

DeletedUser618

So my 1-lady town that ranks #256 is going to move. I just parked myself there to wait out the new version, and have not added one cent to treasury. I have built up church a couple of levels just wasting time.

Now I hope I get a good spot on the new map. Then players will beg to join me.:up: