v1.19 update !

DeletedUser

Adventurer would be better for finding products at early levels ... get all the higher level quest items out of the way early...

Though Worker would be the best class post-quest items IMO. The only downside to Worker is you need high Str to finish the class quests and then you could switch over to Firearms for the best XP jobs ... it'd cost alot of cash but money is just money.

Maybe, I still think I'd go with worker, but the class quests might be hard for a non-builder with the top construction jobs being included. I like the adventurer quests better, although a future melee soldier would have trouble, unless he had high appearance for trading with Indians.

And the class specific items would be useless once you switched classes. ;)

DeletedUser

Melee soldiers are screwed for class quests ... Selling Guns to Indians and Serving in the Army ... forget it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but I thought you were talking about doing the class quests in the original class, not the new one. How would that work if you don't finish them before changing classes? Would the new class quest NPC bump the old one from the saloon?

DeletedUser

selling guns to indians is easier for ranged duelers, but there is plenty of great trading clothes out there.....
ah, who am i kidding. yeah, they are screwed over completely.

DeletedUser

selling guns to indians is easier for ranged duelers, but there is plenty of great trading clothes out there.....
ah, who am i kidding. yeah, they are screwed over completely.

It's the same problem as trading with Indians for a red or green adventurer. My hider will never be able to do it because the best possible clothes are +120.

DeletedUser

really? never looked into that. i've never tried pure green at all, but i have done pure construction, and i know that im not getting to trading with indians anytime soon. but once you have enough points in one skill, you can always move on to another, like maybe trading or appearance (depends on what will get you to new jobs best with your pure hiding/mobility.)

DeletedUser

as those who know i am pure melee. i reskilled from lvl 42. at about 52 i have finished selling guns to indians quest and gahtered the needed cash. but was waiting for the update to see what items from my "sel list" wil lbe needed and does the new quest involve yellow skills :)

according to my calculations if id wanted to respec to blue "again" id need about 3months and 120k to respec back. as soon as i wil have about 100k in items im gonna repeat the journey :)
going forward is way easyer than back, since there is almost no best jobs stops at midway, so al lthe sum for "ticket back" has to be gahtered untill that :)

DeletedUser

To start the v1.19 quest you have to be L 67 AND figure out the "secret" part of the quest to start the quest line. AFAIK nobody has figured out what the "secret" part is yet...

(v1.19 is live on W-1 .de)

DeletedUser

yes, but since i might be needing products taht may be acquired why im still yellow shaped :) i can accumulate them now :)

hm its strange, cus as i understood there wil lbe 2 quests. one 67lvl and other secret

DeletedUser

The update info is just worded oddly - there is only one quest which has a minimum level of L 67 AND to start the quest you have to figure out the "secret" part.

Jack Beauregard is L 70-some on W-1 .de and he's the one who explained it to me.

I suspect since nobody has figured it out yet that it's both a product and time of day or specific day .....

DeletedUser

are their some hints in the game bout secret quests or we just have to have hit and trial method by changing gears and timings and checking the saloon???

DeletedUser

It wouldn't seem so... it's well after morning (and way after early morning) on the game's server clock, and I don't believe developers would take the servers down for a full-blown build during peak time.

If it doesn't happen between midnight and 6 AM (server time), then I don't expect it to happen that day. I could be wrong, I suppose! I didn't mean to dash anyone's hopes!:D

DeletedUser

morthy said about 13h... as i understood in game. so its 1:43 delay :)
but its not that much... i guess that "major bug" didnt ruin their plans very much

DeletedUser

The bugs are fixed, the update is having a final test on the German W1 now. Current estimate is between 16:00 and 17:00 server time for our worlds.

DeletedUser

Wow, Morthy! I'm excited. From my experience, developers only release builds midday when they are certain it won't...

a. take a long time.
and b. introduce bugs or exploits

So, from what I gather, downtime will be nominal, and we shouldn't expect any (mentionable) bugs? Very nice. :)