v1.19 update !

DeletedUser

How do you see what items are part of a set now. Weststat lists the Farmer set, but what about items like Brown Boots, Fancy Felt hat and the likes are they in their own sets?

DeletedUser

don't want to be negative too early as I only have seen the bonuses for the farmer set, but it seems the job bonuses will not help lvl 70+ players to easier access high level jobs (400+ difficulty range). Looks like the LP bonus applies mid-level jobs at the highest.

But hey, happy to be wrong in the end. Cheers, Bonez

DeletedUser

How do you see what items are part of a set now. Weststat lists the Farmer set, but what about items like Brown Boots, Fancy Felt hat and the likes are they in their own sets?

Move your mouse over an item. Usually its name is black (has been before and still is with non-set items), however if it's green it belongs to a set and you'll also see the name of the set and the other required items

DeletedUser

Yeah but they haven't shown any "fancy" sets yet so hold your horses buckaroo!

DeletedUser

Is the update in effect? I really wish the devs would put the version number alongside the server time...

DeletedUser928

I can't believe the new items will only show in newly built ranks of stores ... no wonder why nobody answered us about this previously ...

For a game that doesn't want towns to have formal alliances they just put all built towns into a corner of now requiring multiple towns for the CHANCE of getting any of the new items.

They'd have been better off putting up a new store and each rank gets 1 new item and let towns end up having say 25% chance of each new item.

lol so all the fully built stores are hosed for the new items?

I am still lost on the reason my Uniform needed a button.....

DeletedUser

Is the update in effect? I really wish the devs would put the version number alongside the server time...

The update is complete on certain worlds. If the updates are only partially complete, it would certainly explain a few... issues; although, I'm not sure why developers would implement a build without taking the app offline completely.

They are either implementing code gradually with the app online (which isn't best practice), or they are finished on world 1 (possibly others). My fingers are crossed for the former.:unsure:

DeletedUser

As the update currently stands only new shops will receive the new items as they are being built up. This is not an oversight or a bug, each shop should get two items for every trader level and so it's not as easy as simply adding items to existing shops.

We could always just randomly take away items to replace with set items but I guess players wouldn't like that either.

The developers are going to try and think of a solution but as it currently stands its not a bug.

DeletedUser3543

The developers are going to try and think of a solution but as it currently stands its not a bug.

I'm not shooting the messenger, but this is the worrying thing for me!!!

How long have they had to think about this??

DeletedUser928

Cool....

I just found I had all for the farmer set... ;)

Farmer Set

Brown slouch Hat
Black clothing
Black work shoes
Pitchfork

set bonus
+40 labor points catching horses
+40 labor points constructing ranch house
+40 labor points Building wind mills
+20 labor points shoeing horses
+20 labor points barbed wire fence
+20 labor points cowboy
+2 Charisma
+2 Dexterity
+10 labor points Milling grains
+10 labor points Mow Pastures
+10 labor points Harvesting fields
+2 Mobility
+2 Strength

DeletedUser

No offense Morthy but they should not release an update with that kind of major problem.

What happens when the next set of new items are introduced ? Everyone has to go out and build all new towns all over again ? Where is foresight for the next update or the one after that ?

An easy solution would be to take the number of new items (say 20) and create a new store - call it a market - then have each rank of market add 1 new item so that each fully built market would have 20-30% of the total new items.

That would allow for further expansion of the "market" and allow for other new items in future updates that won't require built towns to go out and build another town for a "chance" of getting a new item in a store rank.

I thought of that solution in 1 minute ... I'm sure there are other creative ideas that don't force towns to start building again ...

Or are formal alliances coming ?

I can't believe we've been waiting 6 weeks for this ..................

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please for the love of god that Farmer set is not the only thing being implemented for a worker?

What the hell does that do for me at level 69 being a worker?

Or is there more kits which havn't been mentioned?