Update 1.33

DeletedUser

Hmm, spent 50 nuggets and got wooden and another steel (awesome, Huckleberry's slingshot).

Spaceydk

LOL delayed AGAIN.
Maybe next time do not post about the update until you know 100% it is coming.
Just a suggestion.

Diggo11

LOL delayed AGAIN.
Maybe next time do not post about the update until you know 100% it is coming.
Just a suggestion.
Unfortunately we can't be 100% sure of the day until the very morning the developers reach the office with the intention of pressing the big red button. (Well okay, the enter key, but you get the point.) In order to provide any reasonable sort of notice it is necessary to inform you of our intentions or plans prior to this final confirmation. Previously there have been oversights that has allowed some unwanted content or bugs to creep in - we can only be thankful that the guinea pigs over on the German market caught these in time!

Noobmic

Hmm, spent 50 nuggets and got wooden and another steel (awesome, Huckleberry's slingshot).

Interesting, and for me with at least 3k used I will get a steel that will contain "Black ragged shoes"?

Seriously I hate those boxes, only cr@#$y items I found.

DeletedUser

No Noobmic, black ragged shoes are the standard content in iron boxes, not steel ones. ;)

DeletedUser

I'm aware this can be taken as spam, but there is the most important thing players should read today. Diggo already posted it here:
Version 1.33

It simply has to be highlighted:
For achievement related issues, wait twenty four hours before proceeding to allow the script to complete itself fully.
That means if you didn't get a certain achievement or achievement reward this very moment, wait till 1PM tomorrow before you contact the support as you'll probably get it in the meantime.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30254

God, lucky guy.
I got Wooden and Steel. Guess what I got?

Wooden: Fine Grey belt
Steel: Black Checkered Shirt

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Should have prayed and waited for a few days before opening =_=:(:hmf:

ALSO:

Can we reskill duelling skills now for free? If so HOW????

DeletedUser

Guys, check your mailbox. You received a mail from InnoGames (click for spoiler).

[spoil] [/spoil]

Clicking on the button in the mail that says "to the future"... um... well... will show you to the west login page and by opening a world from it you'll receive an item that does what's written in the mail.
You can use the link on all worlds you play and get one such item per world.

And no dear, you can't sell it on the market (and abuse the system to get rich on all worlds). :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys, check your mailbox. You received a mail from InnoGames (click for spoiler).

[spoil] [/spoil]

Clicking on the button in the mail that says "to the future"... um... well... will show you to the west login page and by opening a world from it you'll receive an item that does what's written in the mail.
You can use the link on all worlds you play and get one such item per world.

And no dear, you can't sell it on the market (and abuse the system to get rich on all worlds). :razz:

What the email you signed up with? I didn't get that email from inno.....?????

DeletedUser

Yes that e-mail. You can see which one is that by going to:
Settings, Account, Change e-mail address.

DeletedUser25480

can anyone confirm whether AP is included in the re-spec? if not we might as well all get re-specing now >.<

DeletedUser

All I can say about that question is that certain german forum mod said you'll be able to respec only skillpoints in dueling skills for free, but APs you won't be able to respec.
Mods however are not CMs nor devs. So far I haven't seen a confirmation from any dev or CM.

But if it's true APs won't be reset to zero, that will affect the wanted diversity of dueling builds on existing worlds - instead of many different builds we'll again have just a few "improved" old ones. Which is bad.