Update 1.33

DeletedUser

Thanks, you've both answered my question, some are auctionable, some are not, but which one is the way it's supposed to be...

This was answered in the German forums by community manager Joony. Originally it was intended that none of the 500+ recipes should be tradeable. However, when the recipes were implemented, the recipes for the field cook were made tradeable unintentionally, while all others cannot be traded. Since all field cooks got there recipes by now the recipes of the other professions will be made tradeable with the next update. If you look on the beta (v 1.33.1) you'll notice all 500+ recipes are tradeable there.

Here is the link: http://forum.the-west.de/showpost.php?p=612473&postcount=622 (use Google translate or something...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

I like Joxer idea of an endgame, but this should be implanted on a new yet to be developed west world, where it is absolutely clear from the start that there will be an endgame and character deletion when its time.

You can't expect that players who have spend 2 years and 10.000 nuggets on a char to get the GG and all re-skills and what not just to say now, sorry but we gonna delete everything and thanks for your money. You really think players will keep playing?

Great idea, just not possible on the already established worlds.

I was going to post a shorter version of this as well, and I agree with you completely.

Only apply it to worlds opened in the future. I'd much rather that than all of a sudden my worlds reset and everything I've worked hard for goes down the drain.

Or perhaps just one single world that restarts in addition to the 15 regular worlds, and everyone who wants to play a restarting world can play there and those that don't can just stick to their regular worlds. Then further regular worlds can continue to be opened in the future.

DeletedUser

they should just make market bought items not count toward your set, so people could buy nate's machete but would have to find it to get collector. only on named items of course, not those already sold in stores.

DeletedUser

they should just make market bought items not count toward your set, so people could buy nate's machete but would have to find it to get collector. only on named items of course, not those already sold in stores.

I don't know of any collector irl who doesn't buy the items in his collection.