Update 1.33

Noobmic

Ok, so as I've told before, I opened now 2 steel boxes:
- first: Precise Schofield
- second: Precise percussion rifle
Also now I've opened one wooden and I've got Yellow knee-breeches (very small diference between it and Precise Schofield).

So chest are still cr@p (sorry mods, but this is the real truth).

DeletedUser17612

I noticed you now see who bought your item on market.
That is good and wanted feature.
Now there will be less complaining about not getting agreed items.

DeletedUser

Bad news.

1. This weapon really exists in the game:
287dfes.png

2. Did you check the level requirement? It's an ultimate zeromot weapon. And by a hint from betatesters it's possible to get it on level 1 (facebooklike system + ref links). Yes. It is.

If devs are reading this... Please balance the level requirement or remove that weapon from the game. Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

I think you need to have a very high FP level to get it though.....I wouldn't sound the alarm just yet....

DeletedUser

Not sure if it's been mentioned but it's really ticking me off that reports and telegrams open in the same window. If you are writing a telegram and want to refer to a report, copy and paste a report link or whatever, you can't then go back to the telegram you where half way through writing? Also it now takes 2 mouse clicks to get to the reports you want i.e all/duels etc., why can't they just be on a tab?

DeletedUser

I think you need to have a very high FP level to get it though.....I wouldn't sound the alarm just yet....
Not to sound the alarm?!
I toldya it's possible to get it on level 1. Now read also what abedy posted here:
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=48256&page=2

Want me to come on w15 and get that weapon just as a proof? Ok... I can't get it for me , but I can give it to someone by registering with a new nick. And no, it won't be cheating. But that weapon means a death to the game!
I'll wait a few days, if devs don't fix it, honestly I'll do it. You play w15? If yes, expect to have this weapon in a few days. And you'll pwn the world. You'll owe me nothing, of course, it's my money and I can spend it as I like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Probably had a multi acc......just confirmed, you need 5k FP to get the OP knife, so they're going to be about as rare as a high-end shiny if you recruit via legitimate means.

edit: joxer, they could change the needed FP to get to the next level and/or change the game rules, so don't worry.....unless they're really that desperate for nuggets.....

DeletedUser

Who cares how rare it is if with it you'll be unbeatable?
Odd devs didn't name it "zeromots' dream".

As for banned multies... Bah. You and me are not the same person last time I've checked. :)
5K nuggets you say... For such weapon... Cheap.

edit: dunno what will they change, but something has to be changed. now. no... not now. yesterday.

DeletedUser

I'm still kinda on the fence about this one.....yes, it's OP, but it'll dethrone the golden colt/saber as the OP weapon of choice.....I'm sure the intent of this system is to have new players come to the game and it's unlikely that they'd spend a ridiculous amount of nuggets right away.......I think this is just more reason for people to spend nuggets, though, how many people would spend 5k nuggets so their friend could get an OP weapon?

DeletedUser

You're missing a point. It's not about how many players will spend nuggets. It's about the possibility to have such weapon while you're still level 1. Even just one such knife is too much in a world.

DeletedUser

I could have my fist and a million points in vigor and that would be too much in a world. And I'm not missing a point, I'm just saying that its rarity outweighs its OP-ness.

DeletedUser16008

gone all cold and shivery but Im agreeing with joker 5k nuggets is nothing to some and tbh itll ruin the game

You can bet someone will do it theres always one and then itll start etc etc ... yeesh they never learn

DeletedUser

has anyone actually obtained this item out of beta, or is this yet another "sky is falling!" ramble?

DeletedUser

5,000 nuggets?!

You realize that translates to $125 American dollars, right? I strongly suspect someone is pulling your leg.

DeletedUser16008

Do you have any idea what some people consider $125 for an advantage in this game ? cheap thats what for months on end of pawning everyone and boasting rights etc etc ...

come on ... just the fact its possible to "buy" this weapon is a bit much dont you think ?

DeletedUser363

They should remove that weapon from the game now, before anyone has gotten it. Its absurd that a level 1 can even have a possibility of owning a weapon that's better than a Golden Colt/Saber.

I am curious what the next reward is for getting the next stage of that achievement. If I could have 1 guess, judging by the developers habits, it would be a new mount (maybe a tank) that gives +500 HP.

scaled.php