Update 1.33

DeletedUser16008

Dang.. very good point Rebow. But I don´t think level 10´s and lower who just started the game will buy nuggets in the first place. Low level players usually quit after around the first week playing and then get bored (well not everyone). But it could be possible. Just hope the box will be unsellable.

Any seasoned vet will know buying nuggets in the start of the game pays off real well, besides you dont have to use them just purchase they sit there for months if need be and 1000 is real cost effective ...

mores the point do you get all three boxes as you spend more ? if so then a few free nuggets gathered on sponsor pay to get the wood one forget the iron and buy 1000 for the steel as a greenhorn sounds pretty good to me :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Any seasoned vet will know buying nuggets in the start of the game pays off real well, besides you dont have to use them just purchase they sit there for months if need be and 1000 is real cost effective ...

just to be clear, you need to USE 1000 nuggets, not just buy them

DeletedUser

but would you get a wood, iron, and steel box for spending 1000 nuggets?
(intermediate value theorem, anyone? ;))

DeletedUser563

no u get the boxes even if you bought the nuggets before the update. I have 2 of those boxes and must have bought nuggets 2 updates ago. That or I get that boxes in one of the new quests or in another manner btw wood or iron black shorts steel : john butterfield's you could keep that and give my 1000 nuggets back ;)

DeletedUser22493

ahh that makes a difference. :)

Not really. Any dedicated player will use prem from the beginning and up, so at lvl 1, they buy 1000 nuggets, spend them all by increasing the prem time for months ahead, and sell the box or reward.
Im not really worried, since lvl 1's running around with 100k (or even just 50k) doesn't really affect me at all. It will somewhat benefit me, since I get to sell allot more crap, and buy more boxes and shiny's.

Perhaps thats even a good thing. Some doesn't like to spend months saving up money for the things they need. Then again, others do..
It's gonna be interesting to watch tho..

DeletedUser

Don't forget that on a new world you can't ask 100K$ on the market. I mean... You can. But who has 100K$ to buy your item early in the game? Noone. ;)

After giving it some thought, this whole update seems as 4 on the scale 1-5. It brings many positive things, and just a few that could be better but are not that bad as stuff some of previous updates did. Can't say if the update is revolutionary, that's something we'll all be trying to determine in next few months.
But this update made (some of) us to believe that the king is halfundressed - with this update a huge amount of bugs were not detected on beta by betatesters, players found them on german world1 when the update went there assuming there were not much bugs left to fix. While some can say who cares about beta, the point is that with good betatesters we'd get updates earlier.
Although I've hoped in this thread we'll see just about everything this update brings (except secret quest if it exists), we actually touched just a small part of things that are coming. Many new achievements and rewards from those didn't get mentioned. Also not every new item got in this thread for example level 10 gold digger west that gives +4 toughness, some are suspected as secret quest rewards or secret achievement rewards like sniper rifle (check TW-DB extras).

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaceydk

Don't forget that on a new world you can't ask 100K$ on the market. I mean... You can. But who has 100K$ to buy your item early in the game? Noone. ;)

After giving it some thought, this whole update seems as 4 on the scale 1-5. It brings many positive things, and just a few that could be better but are not that bad as stuff some of previous updates did. Can't say if the update is revolutionary, that's something we'll all be trying to determine in next few months.
But this update made (some of) us to believe that the king is halfundressed - with this update a huge amount of bugs were not detected on beta by betatesters, players found them on german world1 when the update went there assuming there were not much bugs left to fix. While some can say who cares about beta, the point is that with good betatesters we'd get updates earlier.
Although I've hoped in this thread we'll see just about everything this update brings (except secret quest if it exists), we actually touched just a small part of things that are coming. Many new achievements and rewards from those didn't get mentioned. Also not every new item got in this thread for example level 10 gold digger west that gives +4 toughness, some are suspected as secret quest rewards or secret achievement rewards like sniper rifle (check TW-DB extras).

The whole problem is that the BETA servers are not really beta servers. I play one and its a joke the bugs get exploited and then there are no roll backs so its played like a real world by a select group of people.
Example I got the Steel box for using nuggets there and got the named Army Pants (Pat Jarrett?) I put them on the market for 100K bid or 500K buy now took less than 24 hours to have a buyer. (should have asked double :()
I then used the 500K on Al's belt.

Everything is so out of proportions on the beta servers that people don't care much about testing look at the forum not to many bug reports unless they can't be exploited.

Last edited:

Spaceydk

no u get the boxes even if you bought the nuggets before the update. I have 2 of those boxes and must have bought nuggets 2 updates ago. That or I get that boxes in one of the new quests or in another manner btw wood or iron black shorts steel : john butterfield's you could keep that and give my 1000 nuggets back ;)

I did get the boxes due to me on Beta because the stats are stored from a long time ago.
Go to your Achievements ---> Statistics and I think that is what it is based on. (spend nuggets)

DeletedUser

Personally I think this is a great update for one that isn't supposed to be huge. It's hard for people for whom dueling is their primary motivation though, because they don't know what to expect. To me dueling is boring and repetitive and any changes should make it more interesting, but any dueler could say the same thing about fort battles and I'd probably disagree with them loudly. ;)

DeletedUser563

I did get the boxes due to me on Beta because the stats are stored from a long time ago.
Go to your Achievements ---> Statistics and I think that is what it is based on. (spend nuggets)

Well all I am saying is that the boxes cannot be related to the update since I have definitely not bought nuggets since the update in Beta . I also do not participate in fort battles. Therefore you do not have to buy 1000 nuggets when the update rolls out if your an existing premium user.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well all I am saying is that the boxes cannot be related to the update since I have definitely not bought nuggets since the update in Beta . I also do not participate in fort battles. Therefore you do not have to buy 1000 nuggets when the update rolls out if your an existing premium user.

Which is exactly what he's saying. The statistic in achievements goes back to before medals were even implemented, because nuggets were always logged. That's what's used.

DeletedUser22493

So, everyone that's bought 1k nuggets or more, will get a wooden, iron and steel when the update is launched?

DeletedUser

Used, not bought. And I'm not sure, I only got steel and iron on Beta.

i'm still at around 600 used nuggets so don't know about steel, but when achievement was introduced, i got iron box. first time i used any nugget after that, i also got wooden box achievement.

DeletedUser

Just out of interest how do you find out how many nuggets you have used?