Update 1.33

DeletedUser

After a couple of months, the first detail is out. The next update will add a friendlist to the game:

With the friendlist you are able to invite friends to The-West or add friends which playing already on your world to your friendlist. In the Friendlist you can see some details about your friends stuff like online status, level, town, class. There will be also a lot of more achievements regarding this feature.
Taken from devblog:
http://devblog.the-west.net/?p=730&lang=de

Some bad news for us are also there, Zet is assigned to another InnoGames' project. :(
But who knows, maybe it's not a bad thing, maybe that new project is what I've mentioned in another post today, TheWest2? ;)

DeletedUser22493

Well, I guess there is not use in crying over this. I wish Zet the best of luck in his new project. He certainly will be missed.

The post does bear significant marks of a setback, and its pretty obvious Rainy is bummed about this. Hopefully those 2 new guys will be able to step up to the task.

We'll see.

DeletedUser

I hope they do so i have to accept who can add me to their list, or do i? hmm it would be nice to just add ppl in another county to see if they are offline or not, but it wouldn't be as nice if others did that to me :)

A lot more achievements? No thanks.

DeletedUser24373

Seems that on tw-db they are indicating that 2 crafted items from each profession contain an item. example (Peddler) idol and distilates.

Anyone know what the item could be?

delldell56

Seems that on tw-db they are indicating that 2 crafted items from each profession contain an item. example (Peddler) idol and distilates.

Anyone know what the item could be?

i was wondering the same when i first saw it. maybe a random drop, like boxes or those jobs with a question mark? could be a random crafted product related to the profession.

i.e. idol contains an amulet (easiest to craft) or rose water (highest level crafted product for peddlers).

DeletedUser24373

i was wondering the same when i first saw it. maybe a random drop, like boxes or those jobs with a question mark? could be a random crafted product related to the profession.

i.e. idol contains an amulet (easiest to craft) or rose water (highest level crafted product for peddlers).

that would be SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser12669

hmmm buddie list, i hope you can disable and block invites i think having a town and alliance forum,chatango and facebook page is more than enough. so theres no news of another nuggetfest quest or something to save dead worlds :hmf:

DeletedUser

hmmm buddie list, i hope you can disable and block invites i think having a town and alliance forum,chatango and facebook page is more than enough. so theres no news of another nuggetfest quest or something to save dead worlds :hmf:

new quest appeared today but first 5 steps are all low level jobs and people under level 30 have access to quest.

DeletedUser

It seems like inno is trying to go the whole social media route, trying to have mass appeal.....isn't this supposed to be a game? well, yes, it's a social game, but i'd rather it be more game than social.

DeletedUser

huh, looks like there's a new design on the windows....not sure if I like it yet.....

DeletedUser

huh, looks like there's a new design on the windows....not sure if I like it yet.....
Umm, new? It's the same windows used by crafting, achievements, and poker. You thought there were going to be two different styles of window permanently?

DeletedUser563

the buddy concept is very old. In tribal wars they had it like 3 to 4 years before the start of the west. Now bring us a notebook. As to zet well hopefully he can get that seven islands or nations game translated quickly , I tried to play it in german but too many text boards.and bring us lagoonia faster. So im not bothered by his departure too much.

DeletedUser

seven island is a boring game. im level 57 there, but now they need to complete 6th land for quests and then the whole 7th land. 80% of all game is traveling which is really annoying when you have to travel to a very distant place, beside that you cant do anything in between or to put some work in waiting line. so if you arent 24/7 online you will progress very slowly. another option is buying Rubies, which instantly bring you to final destination, but this is very expensive. you also have guild war, which are really disapointing or not totaly finished yet. i will certanly stay in The West its much more appealing game even if you done all quests

Diggo11

As far as I know the system works by referral or invite only, not like Twitter where you just follow stalk someone...
It seems like inno is trying to go the whole social media route, trying to have mass appeal.....isn't this supposed to be a game? well, yes, it's a social game, but i'd rather it be more game than social.
Seeing as they do have a social version of their game in WestWars, you can't blame them for trying to integrate features for players interested in the social aspect of a roleplaying game. The more players can be enticed over to the "full" game, not only from WestWars but from any advertising on social media sites, the better it is for us. Hopefully they like it enough to join some of the older worlds too deadleg ;)
Mine too, zero buddies!! hooraah!

It's an alright feature nonetheless.
Aww I'll add ya :p