Update 1.29 public beta

DeletedUser

Joxer abuse = (I think anyway)
This guy goes around getting a big bounty... the takes off his weapon, and lets his mate kill him and get the cash....

This guy puts a huge bounty on his friend, then lets another friend finish the first friend off... (I way of giving friends cash...)

I dont care about collecting $, I just want a big bounty on my head lol :D

DeletedUser

You do want it? Stand in the line, hehe
I'm almost certain many towns are creating lists already, convince some town to put you on the #1 spot of the list. ;)

DeletedUser6752

Question(s) about bounties -

1 - A assume that a bounty KO will have the same result as a regular dueling KO (48 hours without dueling). But if a bounty target gets KO'd, and someone else puts out another bounty on the guy while he is KO'd ... do we have to wait the 48 hours to hit him, or is he hittable at any time there's a bounty posted on his head?

2 - Is there a downtime between bounties on the same person? Meaning if I have a bounty put on my head, and someone collects it ... is there an y kind of time constraint before another bounty can be placed on me? Or can someone keep me under continuous attack for potentially days on end with bounty after bounty?

DeletedUser

Question(s) about bounties -

1 - A assume that a bounty KO will have the same result as a regular dueling KO (48 hours without dueling). But if a bounty target gets KO'd, and someone else puts out another bounty on the guy while he is KO'd ... do we have to wait the 48 hours to hit him, or is he hittable at any time there's a bounty posted on his head?

2 - Is there a downtime between bounties on the same person? Meaning if I have a bounty put on my head, and someone collects it ... is there an y kind of time constraint before another bounty can be placed on me? Or can someone keep me under continuous attack for potentially days on end with bounty after bounty?

It's all not that complicated. The bounty systems changed nothing to the current duelling system.

The only thing it does is reward money to the player who is first to win a duel against the player on who's head one ore more bounties have been placed.

DeletedUser

So bever, he is right, someone can just put the price on another player over and over? That's definetly abusive. You put a price on a builder and repeat it over and over and your townmate (ok, ok, your multiacc!) just camps in that town and keeps collecting the money. There should a be a colldown of a sort after a bounty on a certain player is collected.

DeletedUser

So bever, he is right, someone can just put the price on another player over and over? That's definetly abusive. You put a price on a builder and repeat it over and over and your townmate (ok, ok, your multiacc!) just camps in that town and keeps collecting the money. There should a be a colldown of a sort after a bounty on a certain player is collected.

That is indeed possible at the moment...

DeletedUser

You shouldn't be discussing something and trying to tweak it while it's still on beta. They change a lot of things that come from in there and it's there so it can be tested. So just wait till the bounty system comes and then comment on it.

But still, of course one can post bounties over and over for his friend to acquire, but that's the same as attacking the same person over and over to steal his cash from push duels. You can try to cheat but they can catch you.

DeletedUser

i have a question on this...do you have to accept the "bounty mission" or can some unknowing dueler ko a guy on the list and get the cash?

also if of 6 people put a bounty on one players head, if the bounty has not been collected maybe it all goes into the pot as one sum, or are they consecutive and everytime he/she are back to duelable(if it is a ko option not just a win) that he has a price on his/her head?

DeletedUser

Much of this update sounds really great. But, do soldiers really need another bonus? I mean come on; They already get higher Tactic levels, Higher Health, Better weapons at lower levels and now Higher Leadership in fort battles too?

DeletedUser

You cannot accept a bounty on this person for 7 days

I would hope they would implement something like that, it Would stop alot of the abuse, and legitimate bounty collectors wont mind cause their will plenty of people on the wanted lists i'm sure.

"If my spelling is weird I just may be drinking"

DeletedUser

I thought I heard somewhere that pants were coming out with 1.29. Im guessing thats changed?

DeletedUser25487

You shouldn't be discussing something and trying to tweak it while it's still on beta. They change a lot of things that come from in there and it's there so it can be tested. So just wait till the bounty system comes and then comment on it.

But still, of course one can post bounties over and over for his friend to acquire, but that's the same as attacking the same person over and over to steal his cash from push duels. You can try to cheat but they can catch you.

When something is in beta and the bugs are being worked out is exactly the time when we should be discussing and commenting on it. This will be a great addition to the game but there are a ton of potential abuses and loopholes in the current system that need to be brought out in the open. Doing it now is constructive and positive... waiting for the change to make it to production worlds and then opening 10 threads *****ing at Innogames, that would be the frustrating part.

I'm very, very wary of anything that requires administrative oversight right from the start. It implies the system is incomplete and will be subjected to after-the-fact rulings by staff members on a subjective case-by-base basis. And how could you prove pushing if the guy was wearing full gear? Hopefully more details from the beta testers will provide more opportunities for people to form ideas and suggestions.

DeletedUser

Yes, but most people in here don't even play on beta, and whatever information they get is out of context. Those features are to be tested at the beta server, where they have a forum dedicated on correcting all the mistakes and polishing every addition. In here we are still running 1.28.

DeletedUser

Some news from german "newspaper" TW Times, check the 1.29 section on pages 39-40.
http://twtimes.de/ausgaben/aktuell/twtimes.pdf

1. If we're about to believe them, you will need to KO the opponent and not just win the duel to receive a bounty reward! This is a good news if true, I wouldn't want someone to collect a reward for making only 1 damage on someone.

2. From the devblog we already know that soldiers get 25% leadership bonus which also affects 4 temamates near him, etc... Nothing new there...

3. Real alliances that allow sleeping in barracks to any allied town members and some practice fights - I'm not sure if this was mentioned before in this thread... But this is awsome news.

4. The market to sell items (from the pic inside looks it's not finished yet) to town members, alliance members or anyone in the whole world... You just set who can buy the itom you placed there... Does this mean I get a chance to sell my second note#1 to someone? That would be awsome...

That's about it. Other things mentioned are mostly about bugfixes and changes in forts already known from the devblog.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the doublepost and bumping... But I've received a spectacular news from one of beta testers.... The most illogical part of the current duel system will be changed there. No more saloon dueling but to duel someone you must be on the location he is standing on the map. Yes, the camper is 24/7 in your town, who cares, you go away to another town or fort! Don't ask me for details, I dunno bu honestly can't wait to see this on normal servers.

The most important Roadmap change is born. Finally!

Last edited by a moderator: