Update 1.29 public beta

DeletedUser

The West : Howdy, pardners! Update 1.29 is on our public beta server now, and it's a nice one. The new sheriff building, bounties, Trade, Fort Battle simulator... There is lots to come, so be ready when it hits your servers...

Well, I am not on public beta so can't comment, but those of you in it, how are the updates like. And how much time does it normally take to have the beta updates up in the game servers?

DeletedUser

I believe we should get only "hints" so noone gets spoiled.
For example I don't want to know what new quests are added but just if any of them gives AP or SP as a reward or at least if it's awsome like the murder quest series from the update 1.28.

And we already know from other sources (the west times, posted on the west .de forum) that the game will get a bounty hunter option, plus we know from devblog that some things in fort fights are changed (soldiers get leadership bonus, workers bonus got nerfed, each class now has it's own icon in the fort).

DeletedUser

It says we will be able to hunt down players as a business. Ooooh I am excited, very, very excited. And the rest of the additions seem quite nice. That's an update I am definitely waiting for.

DeletedUser

some pic from new updata ...

trade page :
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/5703/screenshot51f.jpg

2 new build for town , you must build them and level up them like another build ...
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8747/screenshot53k.jpg

sherif and bounty section :
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4029/screenshot54z.jpg

my first bounty ( i gain 909 $ from one person that put bounty for this member :D )
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4568/screenshot52je.jpg

in next updata , multi player will increase :p AS YOU CAN TRANSFER MONEY BETWEEN MULTI ACC WITH USE OF BOUNTY !

DeletedUser

This update seems pretty major for me. Lets hope it gets here soon.

DeletedUser

That trade page looks very much like trade among players. So glad I saved (most of) that rare stuff. :p

DeletedUser

Advantage dueling class?

Well, the "bounty" updates now gives duelers/soldiers another way to earn money, and from the looks of it, lots of it.

Btw, I understand that trading works such that you can exchange a particular item for equivalent/close value of a collection of items? Can anyone explain that please?

DeletedUser

lol
27xpiqu.jpg

Btw, I understand that trading works such that you can exchange a particular item for equivalent/close value of a collection of items? Can anyone explain that please?

It's still all in german . I couldn't even make an offer because I just couldn't understand a bit(or maybe because it's not finished, i wouldn't know anyway :) ). Maybe someone has the patience to take a translator and find out how it works.(or someone that speaks german, obviously...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8675

Man I wish I was on beta, I like seeing stuff before it hits server :)
I really wanna see this market and bounty hunter stuff.

DeletedUser

a question - whats beta i thought it was a german speaking world or somthing + i cant wait for this :p i reaally look forward to getting those bountys

DeletedUser

It says we will be able to hunt down players as a business. Ooooh I am excited, very, very excited. And the rest of the additions seem quite nice. That's an update I am definitely waiting for.
b00k, any chance you're playing w12 or w13? I have so much money there with an adventurer I want to spend, I need no more items to buy and and this will be a great way to use that pile of dollars.

DeletedUser

It IS german, and it says that all worlds are full. Someone said something about trying it early morning...

Lmao, I said that. Well, the ingame language is english. Just try again in a few days. ;)

DeletedUser

a question - whats beta i thought it was a german speaking world or somthing + i cant wait for this :p i reaally look forward to getting those bountys

BETA in computer terms, generally means, its still in testing :) the fact it's in German is due to this game being a German product.

DeletedUser

I haven't been able to see anything about it yet for I am waiting still 18 hours to join a town lol

DeletedUser

b00k, any chance you're playing w12 or w13? I have so much money there with an adventurer I want to spend, I need no more items to buy and and this will be a great way to use that pile of dollars.

Unfortunately no, only World 11. Every time I look at this thread I get more and more excited. The bounty thing adds a whole new aspect to dueling. Players who are harassed can rile up a posse after one guy for his head. It will be great being on the side that does the chasing and of course every duelers gets a bit cocky if he sees he is wanted.

DeletedUser

Definetly brings a whole new aspect, thank god I've kept the list of builderkillers. ;)
Too bad some deleted though. :(

C'mon, start playing over here, I have so much money in the game and I promise you'll have more than enough KOing jobs to do. I predict whining on the forum, but this time, that won't come from workers. ;)

DeletedUser

Definetly brings a whole new aspect, thank god I've kept the list of builderkillers. ;)
Too bad some deleted though. :(

C'mon, start playing over here, I have so much money in the game and I promise you'll have more than enough KOing jobs to do. I predict whining on the forum, but this time, that won't come from workers. ;)

You don't have to KO the player on who's head a bounty has been placed, just winning the duel is enough. ;)