Update 1.29 public beta

DeletedUser

You don't have to KO the player on who's head a bounty has been placed, just winning the duel is enough. ;)

??? :eek: :shocked: scratch that, nothing surprises me any more after what they did already...

So let's see... I put a 10.000$ price on someone... You go there, he misses you and you do him only 1 HP of damage... You win... And you get 10K for practically doing nothing but having (78456734 bought) skills in dodging+appearance+tactics?
If that's the case, forgeddit. I'm not investing a single dollar into such "business". I don't want "dead or alive" posters, I want to create "WANTED DEAD" ones.

Geez... I was obviously too optimistic. Bever, thanks for crarifying this, instead of a really nice addition we get an useless one.

Anything else in the new version that ain't useless?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that with bounties push duels get a whole new meaning. Easy way to move so cash around.

DeletedUser

As long as it's cash only, and not things like hernando's sword... Who cares? ;)
Piling up the money from jobs or duels is already easy, a few thousands more or less can practically be ignored.

DeletedUser

I think that with bounties push duels get a whole new meaning. Easy way to move so cash around.

Does bounty operate on a first-come first-serve manner, or there is a X hour time period during which everyone can get a crack (of course, till the guy passes out) and the guy with the most damage or the pass out gets the cash?

If it is indeed first serve manner, then, yes! Did not think of it. You can simply inform your friend to locate himself on a town and send him an in-game telegram that you are going to put a bounty of 5k on that town's builder (or someone with very poor duel build!) and voila, you have a cash transfer!

DeletedUser

This isn't useless. A town will continue putting out a bounty (if they have the money) until the player is KO'ed. It won't take long for a Wanted player to be KO'ed since everybody will be dueling him for the cash.

DeletedUser

Yea, a player will get 1000 hits with 1 damage, then he goes to sleep, then gets another bunch of 1 damage... Never gets KOed.
You sure the players are idiots to put a price on a player again and again if their aim is a KO and not a useless low damage win?

DeletedUser25707

I agree with Joxer... if Bounties are going to be of any use they had to be payed up upon KO... not just simple win.

DeletedUser

Yea, a player will get 1000 hits with 1 damage, then he goes to sleep, then gets another bunch of 1 damage... Never gets KOed.
You sure the players are idiots to put a price on a player again and again if their aim is a KO and not a useless low damage win?
If this feature is implemented, without spec requisites, and an incident like the above occurs, be assured we will deem it to be "pushing," and subsequently ban all participating accounts.

Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser8675

Then try again, may take some time... I didn't get in the first time either. ;)
Inactive accounts get deleted every now and then, so eventually you'll manage to get it.

I didn't get in my 50th time ;)
But I'll start up trying again..

Diggo11

I believe bounties will have either a bonus for a KO or an option to change to prerequisite between win and KO, but I'm not sure what they released onto the beta.

DeletedUser25487

Granted this is still in beta and subject to refinement... but what's to stop people with bounties from having their friends KO them back and forth, collecting large sums of free money? It could easily be made to look like a legitimate duel to avoid the staff's subjective and manual enforcement of pushing rules. Placing a large bounty on a killer would be essentially giving that money over to that killer's town. Has anyone seen this happen in Beta yet?

It sounds like a great idea that needs to be thought through a whole lot before it hits the game.

DeletedUser

Boy on .net I will have fun with this new bounty its well kool I have had 9 people KO'd so far on beta its wicked...................................