Update 1.29 public beta

DeletedUser

cool. that way if you want to get dueled you can attract more people to duel you...

DeletedUser

the new duel sistem kill this game.it sucks.now you need to travel 10000...miles to duel someone.:(

DeletedUser

the new duel sistem kill this game.it sucks.now you need to travel 10000...miles to duel someone.:(
???
So, before you didn't have to travel anywhere and now there is not a single duelable player near your position on the map?

I really can't believe this.
In fact I can. It only proves that the biggest whiners in this game are... Definetly not builders.

DeletedUser10059

I don't really understand.. I sold some items and I could either set the buy it now price, or the start of the auction price and for how long I want it listed for..

What exactly do you mean? I know we have to pay fees which sucks, but I think it's ok. I think we should be able to sell more things though, like the few things I tried.. if you own it you should be able to sell it.. if the player you sell it to isn't at a high enough level, that's not your problem, but theirs..

My two pence worth.. :)

What I mean is that you can't sell items for less than they are worth.......why not? if I want to sell a precise winchester for $2 why shouldn't I be able to???

This isn't "trading", this is selling items........... and charging a tax on it.

DeletedUser

the bounty and market are very good updates but the only gripe i have is allowing players who roam the world the opportunity to access the market....it is hard enough trying to get players to join towns these days so by not allowing access they would probably consider joining a town ...i think they would soon get cheesed off everytime they nip in and out of a town to trade knowing the timeframe increases for the next town...

I thought duelling roamers was to be implemented as a way of forcing their immunity but alas wasnt to be....

The dispatch rider could have been 5 nuggets not 10 but overall pretty good

DeletedUser

i agree 100% there

there is way too much incentive to not belong to a town unless you want to do fort battles

DeletedUser

i think inno's really got this right ,the camping issues been a long term complaint(some lil worker hitting turkey from a town 6hrs away was always frustrating) and they've completely addressed it,to compensate they've almost created a game within a game for the duelers,bounty hunting,the markets ive seen in all the worlds are already doing a big trade,let alone the tune up in fort fighting,its nice to see they listen and thought this out really well..ok, now im going to go back to whinning about something..hmmmm,,maybe the quest?:p

DeletedUser

I absolutely love everything about this update. Its the best one yet!

What more can i say

DeletedUser

I like the updates also but am still trying to get my head around this Alliance thing. Is it right that you can onlyjoin the one alliance when invited? Seems strange as somewhere down the track there will be a town with conflicting allies (a bit like the 6 degrees of seperation rule).
It would make more sense if each town set up there own

DeletedUser

Since each town can be member of a single alliance only, by definition there can be no "conflicting allies"!

Errrr, if each town set up their own then that undermines the very concept of alliance itself.

I have other issues : before we would sell stuff for half the purchase price, and now I have got rid of a brown waistcoat for 2500 bucks and the bidding price for a precise pepper-box revolver is now 5100 bucks. I can understand a 20% additional rise over the purchase price to cover for the town-switching inconvenience, but to pay 250% for a non-rare item is just completely crazy! And, it seems like a common phenomena, something that goes beyond my sense of logic.