Update 1.29 public beta

DeletedUser

All german servers got updated today. It's now matter of days till we get the new update. Can't wait.

DeletedUser9470

Personally I cant wait for this update.

i have one question:
is it possible to trade shinys? or part 1s?

DeletedUser

I think bever already said it's possible to trade almost anything, and that includes named weapons, pearl choker, etc.
Items that cannot be traded are regular job products that are not a part of item sets. So you can't trade shackles, but you can trade elixir or tequilla. All nonregular products like note #1, sleepyhead portable toilet, etc. can be traded.

DeletedUser9470

awesome
hernando is a certain future prized possession of mine... at last
:D

DeletedUser

Why would you want that? There are two better melee weapons available from push fort fights.

DeletedUser

Well, if noone sells it you'll get that one next year.
But besides the rocket and the love is in the air necklace, that set generally sux. I won't bother with it - I want to get the whole sleepyhead.

DeletedUser9470

Why would you want that? There are two better melee weapons available from push fort fights.

exactly, push fort fights...
knowing my luck getting part1 (ie never, even as a premium adventurer) im better off trying to win the euromillions lottery than trying to get a shiny from a pushed battle.

hernando though is certain for me. it would give me my invincibility back!
:p

DeletedUser

Pretty excited for 1.29 although I am not done with the 1.28 quests yet.

DeletedUser

Pretty excited for 1.29 although I am not done with the 1.28 quests yet.

There are some things I just don't see happening. Apparently you get a couple of skill or attribute points if you finish all existing quests (including season/holiday quests?). For me the two most excruciating ones remaining are 24 wooden planks and the american flag, oh, and all those pieces of fool's gold! :(

DeletedUser

I just got the pieces of fools gold done today :p. Decided to make my w11 guy into a quester so hopefully they add some good ones to 1.29

DeletedUser

"Duelling is done in the location of the player that is duelled."

But does anyone know whether you can duel without a town ?

My char's pocket is getting big and I might need to bank soon, had it been implemented.

DeletedUser

Does your trading skills help lower the cost of your trading Fee in the market or is it a set fee on each level and a % fee of the item to be auctioned...

DeletedUser

"Duelling is done in the location of the player that is duelled."

But does anyone know whether you can duel without a town ?

My char's pocket is getting big and I might need to bank soon, had it been implemented.
To duel someone you need the mortician (and be a town member). If there is a bounty on your head, you can be dueled even if townless.

Griff, IIRC it depends on the level of the building.