Update 1.29 public beta

DeletedUser

Yeah, all the shot gun and shotgun things have been sorted out, but that's already in the current .net version. ;)

At the beta, there's a guy with three lumps by the way. He found them in thee consecutive hours yesterday, the 14th.

:eek:your joking........:( so whats the secret ?

DeletedUser1121

Just in time.. We all know Germans don't work for the whole month of October :)

For the ones who are still clueless...

[spoil]

OCTOBERFEST

Oktoberfest.jpg

Oktoberfest-ElCajon2.jpg

oktoberfest28_gallery__600x363.jpg

album_large_1692042.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser7567

Oh yeah, Oktoberfest....brings back memories. The Wine Festivals too.:)

DeletedUser3543

Not sure I like the new duelling rules - have to be close to the person to duel them....

Quite simply, the defense will be to just keep walking, and never get 'caught'.

Add to that the campers in the South East corner where the adventurers earn their quest cash...

Just seems silly to change the system after having the same one for so long.

DeletedUser

What the?

You don´t duel ppl from the saloon any longer?? :eek: That will be hard! :( Instead you choose 1 from the map or are you still gonna be able to duel from the saloon? I wanna duel from the saloon too! :( It easier to pick up ppl from the saloon.

DeletedUser

So sad :(. It will be hard to search every one on the map. *sigh*. You know what, I think they should add both the options, saloon and map, that would be cool right? What do you think? Then if saloon duel is being removed then what will be the point with saloons if you even can´t duel via that? :(?

DeletedUser

So sad :(. It will be hard to search every one on the map. *sigh*. You know what, I think they should add both the options, saloon and map, that would be cool right? What do you think? Then if saloon duel is being removed then what will be the point with saloons if you even can´t duel via that? :(?

You can find your opponents in the saloon, you just have to walk there, wich means a few extra minutes.

DeletedUser

You can find your opponents in the saloon, you just have to walk there, wich means a few extra minutes.
Really? I don't remember being too close to my town, I'm usually on the other side of the map doing fort fights. Yes, you may walk to my spot in a few minutes by using travel premium, be my guest in doing so. :)

Hmm, so you mean you CAN still duel ppl from the saloon right?
No.
Forget the classic camping business, modern campers will now camp in hotel level 5 towns that are near big forts.

DeletedUser

Is there gonna be a scan/search thing to find nearby opponents near where you are or do you have to search manually where plyrs are? (I hope it will not be so. )

DeletedUser

Such thing was planned, but since I'm not beta tester nor player on w1 german server... Can't say. But it would be nice to have that.

DeletedUser

I hope it will be so! A search thing that founds plyrs that are nearly as good as you :).