U.S. Military to Intercept North Korean Ship Suspected of Carrying Missiles (Nukes)

DeletedUser

Really? Show me the evidence.
Wow, I guess you still don't think I do my homework before I write, aye?

S'okay, here you are:

U.S. tests Minuteman missiles (3), June 29th (7 days ago), firing them from Vandenberg AFB, 4200 miles to the Marshall Islands (confirmed via AP and U.S. Air Force Press Release). In my opinion, this was a provocative move. The islands have the same longitude as North Korea and are equally distant south, as North Korea is north, of Vandenberg Air Force Base. I am inclined to think that North Korea "reacted" to the United States' show of force --- http://www.cbs8.com/global/story.asp?s=10610182

geography-of-marshall-island0.gif

latitude-longitude.jpg

Btw, here are additional tests committed by the U.S. --- http://www.spacearchive.info/vafblog.htm

Vandenberg AFB Multimedia Launch History --- http://www.spacearchive.info/vafbmultimedia.htm

There's more, but that's enough to make my point. :)

DeletedUser14280

Yes, that looks like evidence to me.

Couldn't you have added a link to Wikileaks or something, too?

DeletedUser

North Korean would not really declare a war, they dont have the ability to win.
yes, perhaps they do have some nuclear missiles, but they dont have enough supply, and without supply they cant last long.
You will see, Russia, China < this 2 countries mainly support North Korean to prevent the siege tactics of America.
They are each using the other for his own ends. North Korean need basic supply and funds(or technology ?), R & C needs a buffer of politic and war .
But what if someone's benefit is gone or even start to lost ?
R & C would not let North Korean to harm or offen themselves, they keep supplying because they are confidence that they can handle the situation.
If North Korean lost control, they will immediately cut those supply, so , I just want to say, dont worry about North Korean, she can do nothing.

DeletedUser

Does anyone really take Biden seriously anymore? Great choice, Obama. :rolleyes:

They just want attention, so they wave their nuclear weapons program around, sure. He's suggesting we stop giving them attention. Are you kidding me? You can turn your back on a man, but never turn your back on a drug North Korea, especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife nuclear weapon in your eye.

DeletedUser

Actually I think all this posturing is in order to maintain a tight control over the local populace. With Kim Jong Il unwell, especially if he has suffered a stroke, his regime could be quite unstable. They need to maintain significant international tension in order for their continuing campaign of propaganda to have the desired effect of keeping the people in line.

DeletedUser

I can definitely see that, but we also need to treat them like a spoiled child and make it known that their temper tantrums are unacceptable. We need to enforce those sanctions and start inspecting their ships.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, i am sure they want attention, but if we give them attention, who wins ?
They get what they want , and they succeed.
And we get nothing accept nervousing...
We should keep an eye on North Korean, I agree, but not the hole body.
Take it easy.

DeletedUser

All I'm saying is that we need to enforce the sanctions that were imposed by the UN, that's all.

DeletedUser

I understand your point, but for now the world is no longer rule by UN.
One nation One sanction can't make big changes, we need to get common consensus with other countries.
Lets say cooperation is always better than a lone wolf.

DeletedUser

I understand your point, but for now the world is no longer rule by UN.
One nation One sanction can't make big changes, we need to get common consensus with other countries.
Lets say cooperation is always better than a lone wolf.

The UN stands for "United Nations" and is basically a league of nations which recognize an agreed upon international law. Here is the wiki page so you can read more about that. If you need to know anymore about the sanctions that the UN has imposed on North Korea in light of their nuclear tests, a brief google news search should provide adequate information.

DeletedUser

OH, i am so sorry for i made a mistake on UN (United Nations)
but i think i am very sure even if UN was being ruled or controled by America(United States).
It is just something nominal.

DeletedUser

Whaleking, you hold the belief that China holds the reins of North Korea, but they do not. They don't even hold their own reins.

DeletedUser

No , i am not belief that China could hold the reins of North korea
I am just saying that without the support of Russian and China, North korea is nothing.
She would rather consider how to survive other than to make nuclear "Shows"

DeletedUser

As is the nature of dictators, they are unpredictable. Il may well very opt to go down in a blaze of glory.

DeletedUser

Wars always equals to spending a lot of money, especially we are all still suffering in the Financial Tsunami. I dont know who will care about this, but we really need time to restore ourselves .

I bet North Korea wont act it on, otherwise they would launch their missiles to a real target already, who'd be so silly to let someone know he/she is going/planning to attack ?Attack always come quietly & secretly.

It just doesnt make sense.

DeletedUser

Ok, perhaps you are right.
There are always possibilities of bad outcome

DeletedUser

never underestimate the whims of a tyrant

But irrational fears of a people can also be exploited... And the US and the press is very good at overstating the dangers of supposed tyrants around the world...