U.S. Military to Intercept North Korean Ship Suspected of Carrying Missiles (Nukes)

DeletedUser

Not to mention his poor abused wife and starving children, they haven't done anything wrong either.

DeletedUser13682

Ok. Get him alone and in the open, then annihilate him. If he is paranoid to come out, then grab him and throw him outside. Or maybe the weapons are really accurate so they only blow up the person they're aimed at.

DeletedUser

Lovely, our foreign policy should be based on the god modding of a teenager.

Oh, wait, it doesn't sound that different a policy from when Bush was in office. My apologies Johann

DeletedUser

hehe.

And yeah, Johann, I'm sure the rest of the neighbors will be just fine with you god modding all over the place. Consequence much?

DeletedUser13682

How am I god modding, in a debate thread with no role-playing? We were offering hypothetical situations, and I offered some of them. That is different than god modding, which is hard to do in a debate thread where there is nothing to god mod. I give you an A for effort, but maybe you have been labeling people as god modders for so long, that you cannot tell the difference between a god mod, and hypothetical situations in responce to other hypothetical situations.

DeletedUser14280

The problem is you're assuming that the person you're trying to blow up is definitely going to use his weapon.
But there's no real proof that he's going to use it, and you'll need a lot of manpower to get him out without hurting anyone else.

DeletedUser13682

That would be a problem, but that is not what I am asking. I am asking, How am I god modding? That is what I want answered.

DeletedUser14280

You weren't so much, you just didn't consider how you were going to get rid of him.
You said that you'd get him out by himself, and then obliterate him, but what about the people in your street that do like him?

DeletedUser13682

I'm hoping that my speech, plus the assumed unlikability of a nut will not make him very popular, but the followers will be 'kept away' and inspected by 'top men'.

DeletedUser14280

Maybe if you do do that, it might be wise to not inform the general public?

DeletedUser13682

Maybe, but its all hypothetical, so we can create an infinate amount of situations. Like if the maniac was the only one with a weapon. Then what would we do?

DeletedUser14280

You can still stop him if he's the only one with a weapon.
You just have to burn down his house.

DeletedUser13682

And collect the insurance money, then start your own gang with the resourses of an entire second world (?) country. And have your own weapons. Or you get caught and get thrown in jail and prosecuted for arson. But I would prefer option one.

DeletedUser

and there goes another good topic down in the dumps. Is it even possible for you two to stick to the idea of debate/discussion, as opposed to spam?

DeletedUser14280

I claim full responsibility for the direction this topic has taken.
That said, this isn't spam. I proposed a hypothetical situation,
which while somewhat of an inaccurate description, provided another direction for this topic to go.

Also, I can't read that, it's for members of the U.S.
Try this one, from the BBC.

DeletedUser13682

and there goes another good topic down in the dumps. Is it even possible for you two to stick to the idea of debate/discussion, as opposed to spam?

You and Denisero were the ones who started it all by falsely accusing me of god modding.

Now that North Korea has fired more missiles, I say the time for talk is over. They don't want to talk, then it's time to make the whole Korean peninsula a democratic area.

DeletedUser

hey i live in hawaii and they said there going to fire a missle toward us today. That would be a big firework wouldnt it lol.. The koreans walk ridiculously i'd like to see them walk a mile walking how they do..

DeletedUser14280

You live in Hawaii, huh...

I wonder, what if the rest of the world started shooting down their missiles and claimed they were "calibrating our anti-missile defences"?