U.S. Military to Intercept North Korean Ship Suspected of Carrying Missiles (Nukes)

DeletedUser13682

Darn Fox, the only news I trust is the Onion News. (Nothing to do with church of onion)

DeletedUser

I totally agree. Especially when they said that 9/11 was an inside job. That foreign guy had nothing on them.

DeletedUser13682

North Korea made a denial of service attack on some government websites. Now they need to be invaded.

DeletedUser

North Korea made a denial of service attack on some government websites.

Has this been confirmed?

Besides Chinese hackers gain access to data of governments and industry of several western countries, do you want to invade China, too?

DeletedUser13682

If that's what needs to be done. It's front page news on Yahoo.

DeletedUser13682

Still, it's the half-butt excuse we've been waiting for!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyways, North Korea is under a dictators rule, DICTATOR=ADOLF HITLER=EVIL SCUMBAG

If hitler had nukes, he would kill ALL OF US.

The US had plenty of nukes, but did we abuse our nuclear power after WWII When we were still the only ones with nukes? Hell no!

So the question is, Kuname, Would you give Adolf Hitler nukes?

Answer here: __________________

ha just one thing to say to this if Hitler had nukes he would not kill all of us.

only those that he hated for no reason :sad: nasty man.

as for korea well from what i have seen everything they try is either too short range to cause the usa to big a problem or fail i:e the underground test.

DeletedUser

Still, it's the half-butt excuse we've been waiting for!

Good thing for all of us that you aren't running the country.

If possible, you would be even worse at it than junior.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

Joke Mr. Rose. Joke. But we still need to take over North Korea. If this attack was led by them, what can they do in a few years?

DeletedUser

North Korea made a denial of service attack on some government websites. Now they need to be invaded.

Those "attacks" weren't proven at all. This comes from a "South Korean source" who believes the attacks were made by North Korea. Hell, using the word "attacks" is really a stretch of the word seeing as how harmless those 'attacks" were.

DeletedUser

Joke Mr. Rose. Joke. But we still need to take over North Korea. If this attack was led by them, what can they do in a few years?

Go ahead, invade the country with the worlds 3rd largest standing army, (or what was the numbers again?).

You don't need to invade anyone.

Go study some history.

DeletedUser

Go study anything and stop posting in this thread, for that matter, Bush Jr. Jr.

DeletedUser13682

I believe that is a personal insult, Divest, and I take offense to that. Here is my temporary, let me repeat that, TEMPORARY letter of resignation from this thread. Good day.

DeletedUser

((moderator hat off))

Johann, I don't consider Divest's comment to be an insult. You are talking about the U.S. attacking another country, in much the same way, and with just as little reason, as George Bush Jr's invasion of Iraq. It is also not an insult to encourage you to research the topics at hand before posting. A demonstrative lack of knowledge on a topic doesn't work well for you, or anyone else, when giving argument.

I would also appreciate it if you would stop making all these threads about you. Stick to the topic at hand, thanks.

DeletedUser

Bush invasion of iraq was completely justified. They had weapons of mass destruction!!!!!!

Also, we freed the people from a terrible dictator. They now have democracy!!!!

DeletedUser

Bush invasion of iraq was completely justified. They had weapons of mass destruction!!!!!!

Also, we freed the people from a terrible dictator. They now have democracy!!!!
Ummm no there were no weapons of mass destruction. Read "the Weapons Detective" by Rod Barton and you will see exactly how much was known about Iraq's weapons programs before the war.

DeletedUser

Ummm no there were no weapons of mass destruction. Read "the Weapons Detective" by Rod Barton and you will see exactly how much was known about Iraq's weapons programs before the war.

Those are all lies spread by the leftist elitist media. There were clearly weapons of mass destruction.

Tell me, why do you hate freedom? why do you not want the iraqies to have the same freedoms we do? is it because of racism?:sad:

DeletedUser

There weren't any WMD in Iraq for several years. Saddam just bluffed to protect Iraq against Iran..and the US (and most of the world) believed it.
And if he actually had had ay WMD, he would have used them.