Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser35631

by luck, I mean is there an option to show items that increase the likelihood of items dropping whilst doing jobs

Ripwise

by luck, I mean is there an option to show items that increase the likelihood of items dropping whilst doing jobs

There is no such function atm. You can only do it manually by selecting clothes that increase luck i.e cartwrights horse and saddle, holiday set etc..

DeletedUser35631

That's what i originally meant...How do you find out the clothes and items that increase luck?

DeletedUser16928

There is currently no such feature, but as I mentioned in my previous post, it is planned. The calculator will certainly have its custom section extended so that you will be able to valuate other bonuses in addition to skills (the calc engine already supports it, it just lacks some frontend); I would also like to enable our users to filter items/sets by bonuses they can provide.

For your convenience, I quickly ran a query on our database and pulled the links to items and sets that give any luck bonus:
[SPOIL]The Number one dime
Soccer shirt

Holiday set
TW-Times Set
Collector's set
Easter bunny set
Walker set
Allan Quatermain's clothing
Cartwright's horse and saddle
Fair set
Fire and Ice
Adventurer Set
Thunder and lightning
St. Patrick's set
Lone Rider
Pat Desmond's set
Pat Desmond's weapons
Steam and Punk
Nihon no Buki

[/SPOIL]

djogani

Can you add a feature to count how much hearts/eggs/fireworks you get from every friend on the list? Like jobs analyser...
That would be usefull for people who have full lists to delete those who are on vacation, inactive or maybe too lazy.

MFRavenhawk

Just got to say, the new update that automatically opens the chat screen....needs to have an option to keep it closed on opening the game, like the original chat does.

MFRavenhawk

Contradicting the usual programmer's saying: This is not a feature, but a bug. :)

current workaround is going into clothcalc setting and disabling the chat features....

but doing so also loses the colors and emoticons.....so that isnt exactly a fair option.

but as long as it is a bug, i guess eventually we will see it improved :)

Ripwise

Hey Petee :)

I was wondering if the market alarm function can be added other sound except that bloop chat sound?

It would help hearing actual alarm because that sound isnt loud or expressive enough.

Thank you in advance :)

Snr Sarg

when searching recipes on the market, it would be really helpful for a filter to only show results for your own craft profession

DeletedUser12734

Hi
I don't know if this has been suggested(/asked) before (I'm not good at searching.. at all); but I'd like to know is it possible to exclude a slot from cloth calculation? for example when you have to equip a certain product and do some jobs, exclude product slot from calculation. I think because most equipment are based on different sets, omitting one item from a set will have an impact on other gears.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16928

Hi, I find myself in need of such a feature as well, sometimes... Currently the only way is to use our website calculator (http://tw-db.info/?strana=calc) and use the Inventory subsection to exclude all other items of that kind (i.e. all products except the one for the quest). ClothCalc doesn't support such a feature, it currently lacks any means of excluding certain items. It's not really on our plans at the moment, as you usually need to see the results of such a calculation only once, for which the website calculator should be OK. In the future, maybe...

DeletedUser

my chrome just decided to permanently switch off cloth calc. it won't allow me to switch it back on as it's not a google web store.
any idea how to bypass this?

DeletedUser34295

Might have been asked before, and perhaps I'm blind but, how do I remove things that I have imported to TW-DB, if I no longer use it? As an example, I have inventories/character data imported from the dutch server, which I no longer play on. So I find it unneccessary to keep looking at the inventory, but can't seem to find a way to remove it? :eek:

DeletedUser34295

For some reason I only looked under "My inventories" and not there :hmf:

Thanks Petee! :D

DeletedUser16928

On The-Iceman's request, I made a tiny userscript that might help some of you.

[Event script] - Return to sender
UserScript:
http://petee.tw-db.info/uploads/event-return-to-sender.user.js

As a bookmarklet:
Code:
javascript: jQuery.getScript('http://petee.tw-db.info/uploads/event-return-to-sender.user.js'); void(0)

The idea is simple: when you open a report of flowers being sent to you from a friend, the Next report button will send the flower back to them and delete the report. In case you can't send them flowers yet, the button acts like a normal Next report button.
In other words, if that's the way you wanna play, you can more easily only send flowers to people that do the same.

Update: How to use the script to remove inactive friends:
Firstly, you don't send any flowers for a full day, then you use the script on all reports until maybe 2 days ago (the script is created to do this efficiently if you start with the oldest report). Finally you can use the friends bar to remove all friends that you can still send flowers to, as those are exactly the friends that didn't send you anything within the last 2 days.

The script needs to recognize the local translation of the report message, therefore it must be updated for any other languages. It currently supports the languages listed below. Send me a PM with a copied report text if you want another language.
Support for: EN, SK, CZ, NL, HU, NO, FR

F9ge323.png

Last edited by a moderator: