Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser34295

For some reason, it appears I can't validate my email address for my TW-DB account - I don't receive the confirmation email! I tried twice in two days, but I'm not receiving it. Checked in junk-folder too, it's not reaching me at all. I also sent myself an email to that address (it's an Outlook Alias) and that arrived just fine. Any idea why it's not working? The old email I had wasn't active anymore, so it'd be great if I could confirm my new email now :)

DeletedUser22685

On The-Iceman's request, I made a tiny userscript that might help some of you.

That's a pretty spiteful script request. If the problem is having a friends list filled with people who don't send flowers and someone's willing to actually open each individual flower report, they could quite easily determine who's not pulling their weight and simply delete them.

Keeping those people on your list and simply refusing to send them flowers really doesn't serve much purpose other than fulfilling a personal vendetta, and in the end would probably take more of your time, even with a script as handy as this one.

DeletedUser16928

@Futu: I see your point, but the script can be very helpful in removing those inactive friends:

Firstly, you don't send any flowers for a full day, then you use the script on all reports until maybe 2 days ago (the script is created to do this efficiently if you start with the oldest report). Finally you can use the friends bar to remove all friends that you can still send flowers to, as those are exactly the friends that didn't send you anything within the last 2 days. ;)

@Wondertje: I'll send you a PM.

DeletedUser22685

I wasn't doubting the usefulness of the script, merely the motives behind requesting it :p

djogani

You can also copy all names of friends from reports for a couple of days and then remove those who are not on the list... That way you dont lose any friends because you didnt send them flowers/eggs/fireworks for a whole day...
Long time ago I requested such feature, something like job analyser, that would do the work, but nobody noticed that...

Snr Sarg

That's a pretty spiteful script request. If the problem is having a friends list filled with people who don't send flowers and someone's willing to actually open each individual flower report, they could quite easily determine who's not pulling their weight and simply delete them.

100% agreed, yet doesn't surprise me either

when searching recipes on the market, it would be really helpful for a filter to only show results for your own craft profession

This would be way more useful, in my opinion, than this other 'how to lose friends' script.

DeletedUser29238

You can also copy all names of friends from reports for a couple of days and then remove those who are not on the list... That way you dont lose any friends because you didnt send them flowers/eggs/fireworks for a whole day...
Long time ago I requested such feature, something like job analyser, that would do the work, but nobody noticed that...

Once you send them flowers, you have to wait 24h before you can send more. Now, 24 hours equals as one, full day. :eek:

Last similar event, I started to go thru reports and copying names to list, and stopped after 7 or so, it was too tedious. Now this script made it easy, went thru last three days in few minutes and after that kicked 20+ slackers out, and get more flowers in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16928

I'm glad someone finds it useful. :) I wonder, though, if the overall reaction to the script would be more positive if I haven't said who requested it. :laugh:

DeletedUser34084

Last similar event, I started to go thru reports and copying names to list, and stopped after 7 or so, it was too tedious. Now this script made it easy, went thru last three days in few minutes and after that kicked 20+ slackers out, and get more flowers in.
I just sent everyone flowers, or I didn't send at all. Friends are friends no matter what :p

I'm glad someone finds it useful. :) I wonder, though, if the overall reaction to the script would be more positive if I haven't said who requested it. :laugh:

Yeah, probably :laugh:

DeletedUser36559

That moment when people place more value for 20 flowers over a friendship with someone you know and get along with.

DeletedUser

If there's someone you know and value and they reciprocate the feelings, then they won't mind if you remove them from the friend list for being too busy in RL to sit on the game all day and send flowers to all friends one by one in all their worlds. They know you're only doing that to make space for someone who spends enough time to send flowers everyday. Besides, you don't actually need to have their name in your friend list or vice versa to actually have a friendship.

DeletedUser29238

West game friends feature for me is mostly useless. Only use it because these events sort of force it.

I have couple persons there who I don't kick even though they don't send me flowers, but rest are there only for events.

djogani

Once you send them flowers, you have to wait 24h before you can send more. Now, 24 hours equals as one, full day. :eek:

well, I didn't say that it's fun to copy 400 or more entries, but it's more precise to know who sent you flowers 5 times and who sent you only once or twice and then stopped. then you can check out if that person went to vacation mode or else, and remove them to add someone active.. and, as you add friends during the event, you cant pause sending for a whole day after adding a few friends, just to check if they regularly send you flowers.

1Big Chief

The best script right now... would be to instantly delete unwanted event reports :unsure:
Its a pain-and-a-half deleting them daily .. don't need/want them

I know you smart scriptys will save us :D

DeletedUser34295

The best script right now... would be to instantly delete unwanted event reports :unsure:
Its a pain-and-a-half deleting them daily .. don't need/want them

I know you smart scriptys will save us :D

I'm pretty sure that event-reports go into the "Other" folder, so you can just go there, chose empty folder and they'll all be gone :eek:

Though do check first, I won't be responsible if there's something else there :p

1Big Chief

I'm pretty sure that event-reports go into the "Other" folder, so you can just go there, chose empty folder and they'll all be gone :eek:

Though do check first, I won't be responsible if there's something else there :p
Yeah .. that is the problem.. I can't delete all in other.. some reports could be important

Maybe they should send useless reports (which are common to delete) to a "Events" section
Then when we are finished with them, we can delete.. unless another attempt to keep as online.. deleting them :no:

DeletedUser22685

Fortunately it takes approximately 15 seconds per day to delete all event reports as they come in, or 5 seconds if you wait and do them all at the end of the day. Anyone who's ever complained about these reports has probably spent almost as much time doing so than actually deleting or ignoring them.

DeletedUser

The market reports also go to 'others' which can be easily missed in the sea of event reports.

DeletedUser16928

I just released my little contribution to the ClothCalc UserScript - item pinning feature. It allows you to pin chosen items to the Last changed section of the Inventory window, so that they are always quickly available. The image should explain everything:
BMPcJis.png

There are more cool new features for ClothCalc comming your way soon.

DeletedUser22685

Great feature. There was a thread in I&B created recently about this (I'm guessing you saw it, judging by the timing), but it's nice to be able to have the feature without having to wait months for it to be implemented, if it's implemented at all.