Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

It's a great site - thanks for making it available in English! :)

-- Pete.

DeletedUser

The Giant Gif Skeleton, Chat and Video Player will make it slow for a few people

DeletedUser

Purchased new hosting but having problem with some mysql settings, so not sure if I stay there, if I don't sort it out soon, then have to look somewhere else.

To site performance, skeleton is gone (as some people didn't like it). Thinking to remove chat and player as well. That can take some load off hopefully.

DeletedUser

nice, i think that turtle is a joke right?
i know, but i must be sure... :)
some nice information. where did you got that info?

DeletedUser

there is one wrong thing in medal , can you correct that ?

for From dishwasher to millionaire , its say Have 1 million on your account or buy/sell items in same amount.
but its wrong as if you have 1,000,000 items in your inventory , you can not gain ( as i dont get medal , when i had above 1,000,000 $ items in my inventory )

but when i reach 1,000,000 $ money in bank , i can take that medal :)

DeletedUser

Purchased new hosting but having problem with some mysql settings, so not sure if I stay there, if I don't sort it out soon, then have to look somewhere else.

To site performance, skeleton is gone (as some people didn't like it). Thinking to remove chat and player as well. That can take some load off hopefully.

Hopefully? it will heavily improve site performance.

DeletedUser

since we moved to new host I haven't notice any downtime and also some features have been changed. :)

DeletedUser

:mad: wot happen to http://tw-db.info/index.php?lang=eng its no longer found /????????

this is a third party site which is not supported by inno games.
There is nothing that we can do for you.

You could try posting it in external site discussions

this is a third party site which is not supported by inno games.
There is nothing that we can do for you.

You could try posting it in external site discussions

Exactly, moving this one.

:mad: wot happen to http://tw-db.info/index.php?lang=eng its no longer found /????????

Nothings wrong with me. Maybe they had some maintnance and updates there. I can see some changes in the site..

We had DDOS attack yesterday. Somebody was trying to take out site down. It should be back in 3-4 hours according to my hosting provider. No data were deleted.

Can't believe that somebody doing these kind of things to The West fans :/.

Did someone update the site? It looks nicer now :). Nice to know nothing happened. Lol it´s not down for me.

Well I did update few days ago. Some people can already access, depends on location, as DNS record is being updated. For some of you can still be inaccessible.

Well, it's back up for me. :) Nice to see you have it working again.

and may I ask when are you going to finsh the Forts and Duels part?

We had DDOS attack yesterday. Somebody was trying to take out site down. It should be back in 3-4 hours according to my hosting provider. No data were deleted.

Can't believe that somebody doing these kind of things to The West fans :/.

Sure it wasnt your hosting provider being attacked? i very much doubt somebody would DDOS your website, unless you have enemies who have way to much free time.

Hefty - banned multies have free time and it wouldn't be the first gamerelated site angry cheaters attacked. :)

Hefty - banned multies have free time and it wouldn't be the first gamerelated site angry cheaters attacked. :)

Really? What happened to attacking the Pentagon for lulz, now its 3rd party west websites?

You're trying to squeeze the name of another browser game out of me. And mentioning game names is against the rules. So, sorry.
Yes, there is another game where banned cheaters organized denial of service attack!

It has been found.

- Closed -

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

looks like the site is down again tonight.... been down for awhile too.

DeletedUser

I really don't know what is going on. Yesterday site went down for no reason. I was solving this issue with support team. Today is working but it seems that certain country (ies) cannot access it. I had 3 reports so far , all from Slovakia. If you cannot access it , please post it here so I can contact support and investigate what is going on. Its very frustrating for me and other people too that they cannot visit my site. :(

DeletedUser

I cannot access the site - get "The connection has timed out. The server at tw-db.info is taking too long to respond."

I am living in Qatar.