Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser16928

Kudos to Bluep for the new ClothCalc update fixing that bug (UP Shop & market collection info); he also implemented a few handy new features. Release notes:
[SPOIL][bugfix] fix for buy tip in the new shop
[market] option to save your preferences in the market sell dialog
[crafting] reminder for the level 600 crafting recipe waiting periods
[settings] tiny improvements to the TW-DB settings dialog
[misc] duel motivation bar is replaced by a K.O. timer when you died
[misc] added option to avoid nuggets as default payment in event games (must be explicitly enabled)
[misc] added option to skip the Premium dialog when using fetch all in the market (must be explicitly enabled)[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser7100

Is it just me, but it seems that my game has been lagging since I updated the new script. Are other people experiencing this?

DeletedUser35120

Thanks for the awesome updates, BlueP and the rest of TW-DB team. I simply love the Ko timer!

Hope I'm not asking for too much, but can the new sets be loaded into tw-db database? I really wanna see them as proper images in my inventory link rather than being shown as question marks :p

As for the lag, my game lags anyways.. so nothing changed for me. :laugh: But yes I've heard some people experience a bit of lag with the script update too.

Keep up the good work :up:

DeletedUser

amazing stuff with the update. new ko timer and disabling premium ask on item collection are both great new addons.
as for lag i think it's nothing to do with tw-db update. it's more to do with game update and new independence event.

DeletedUser31403

Congrats Petee on your exams!! Hope you are feeling better. Thank you for all your hard work on TW-DB. I couldn't imagine playing "The West" without the the cloth calc and the other goodies you and your team have created.

DeletedUser16928

I'd guess the lag you experience is caused by the buytip feature. This feature was pretty much inactive for a short time due to the shop & market bug, that's why the lag may seem new. Please try to disable the buytip in ClothCalc settings (3rd option in there) and see if this is the lag you are concerned about. For what we know, it causes higher CPU usage.

In case this is not the kind of lag you report, we will need better description of what does that lag mean. (windows taking long to open? game completely freezing? ... as much as you can give us)

DeletedUser35919

Love the new KO timer, esp when it flashes at low time left :)

One thing I would ask for though is.. can you synch server time with job time popups? or is that an Inno issue?

For those far away it's a relatively easy task to ignore job popup times as they're so far out of synch, but for those of us +/- 1 or even 2hrs it's confusing

TVM for all your efforts!

DeletedUser33797

Hi guys
This is how my market sale page look like since the new update
http://prntscr.com/40668g
That auction length button it`s split
Are there any settings or it`s just a bug? Because it`s like this on all my 3 comps

Thanks
And keep up the good work cause your work is amazing :)

DeletedUser29831

[misc] added option to avoid nuggets as default payment in event games (must be explicitly enabled)

I can't find this option. Where is it situated?

DeletedUser

I can't find this option. Where is it situated?

Click the compass on the right side of the screen (this will open the "tw-db-in-game" window.)
Then choose the second column (settings)
Scroll down to and click the text "Premium settings" (which also has an arrow, to indicate multiple options when clicked)
Then you have the option "Don't use nuggets as default payment in event games"

Hope this helps

Slygoxx

Could we get an option to disable the KO timer itself? I like the duel motivation indicator but I don't need the KO timer and I don't want to have to go to the settings every time I'm knocked out to disable it and enable it once I can duel again. At the very least include an option to stop the blinking of the bar when it gets below 30 minutes.

DeletedUser35631

sorry if this is a really obvious question,but does anyone know how to search for items based on their luck value?

DeletedUser16928

That's a bit ambiguous... Do you mean a bonus towards luck? (in that case - searching for items by bonuses is planned, although not very high priority) Or do you mean a product's drop rate? Or an item's price? Or...?

I'd like to announce I have finally updated the website with the new items and sets. The reason it took so long is that I had to make significant changes to our database layout to make certain things possible, effective or easier to work with, especially considering future new bonuses. The website now also displays level-based bonuses of items and sets. Our calculator (the new one, also ClothCalc) works with these new database layout data too and uses the new data, so your best gear is once again the best possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3853873

Just want to say thank you very much for your site and script.I love both and they are very helpful with this game.