Things I like/dislike in this game

DeletedUser9470

Um... I use nuggets for speed. ;)
But ok, if you don't want to use that premium, and if my eyes don't lie, mexican set is a better option for speed bonus (HP). ;)

indian set is best for speed bonus, anyone knows that.

DeletedUser

indian set is best for speed bonus, anyone knows that.
It is not. 4 item gives you +44% speed and with mexican with 5 items you have +48% speed + 150% from quarter horse it is faster for 4% ;)

Um... I use nuggets for speed. ;)
But ok, if you don't want to use that premium
nah it is usles to spend nudgets on traveling i have boots of eascaping + indian/mexican set >< few days ago some guy spend 30 nudgets to get to fort on time and there was only 10 defenders we crush them in 2 min. He spend 30 nudgets for nothing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is not. 4 item gives you +44% speed and with mexican with 5 items you have +48% speed + 150% from quarter horse it is faster for 4% ;)

Add to the indian set +8 mobility from set +4 from items themselves +2 from fire rocket.. and indian is better..

Check with west calculator if you want Or try it manually

DeletedUser

Add to the indian set +8 mobility from set +4 from items themselves +2 from fire rocket.. and indian is better..

Check with west calculator if you want Or try it manually
Yes true but Joxer said speed and HP i was tiping wrong in previous post my bad ;) but if you only count speed yes indian set is faster :p

DeletedUser

You gentlemen should join the narrow-minded club. Way to obsess over the fact women need the dancer's set, because they can't wear the male one and what followed.

DeletedUser

You gentlemen should join the narrow-minded club. Way to obsess over the fact women need the dancer's set, because they can't wear the male one and what followed.

Not exactly true that Book, woman can wear brown top hat, fancy dress coat and black tie.
cravat_black.png

cylinder_brown.png

jacket_fine.png

Combined bonus :Bonuses with 3 items+3 Charisma ,+8 Appearance, +8 Leadership,+15 labor points

With high heels and kurdrams parsasol :

Bonuses with 2 items +2 Charisma +10 Appearance +5 labor points

Now you might ask whats the point of this, my point is they have more combination, we could argue to we are blue in the face about the bonuses for each set being better than the other.
Personally I don't give a dam, just correcting you Book.

DeletedUser

Not exactly true that Book, woman can wear brown top hat, fancy dress coat and black tie.
cravat_black.png

cylinder_brown.png

jacket_fine.png

Combined bonus :Bonuses with 3 items+3 Charisma ,+8 Appearance, +8 Leadership,+15 labor points

With high heels and kurdrams parsasol :

Bonuses with 2 items +2 Charisma +10 Appearance +5 labor points

Now you might ask whats the point of this, my point is they have more combination, we could argue to we are blue in the face about the bonuses for each set being better than the other.
Personally I don't give a dam, just correcting you Book.
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot.png

You did *not* just prove my point by being more narrow minded.

If it's not a problem, please provide us some details about that. Thanks in advance. :)

I wish I could Joxer, I wish I could.

DeletedUser

I dislike players who think they are smart and they know everything and actually they are complexed and no lifers :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You did *not* just prove my point by being more narrow minded

How queer, one I don't give a dam if you think im narrow minded, some might say you are narrow minded for judging a person before you really know them ! No, suit yourself then, im not here to prove myself just correcting your mistake !

"because they can't wear the male one and what followed." Book you should have said they can't wear the full Gentlemans set !

Don't thank me right away Book let it sink in you were wrong ! instead of repling with

You did *not* just prove my point by being more narrow minded

^Because that was not what I was trying to do !

DeletedUser

To sum up without quoting. Basically I am quite smart, know a lot of the game and you have no idea about my personal life which I am sure is better than yours. You continue being narrow minded by expanding something that Pedro Vasco wrote to an argument and still telling me that I should have written "the full gentlemen set".

By all means, continue.

DeletedUser

To sum up without quoting. Basically I am quite smart, know a lot of the game and you have no idea about my personal life which I am sure is better than yours. You continue being narrow minded by expanding something that Pedro Vasco wrote to an argument and still telling me that I should have written "the full gentlemen set".

By all means, continue.

You need to lighten up , you think your open minded but again you are throwing out insults, first you call us all narrow minded now you are saying my life isn't as good as your :laugh: where do you get off ? you think your better than me and im narrow minded , OPEN YOUR MIND BOOK !

This clearly isn't about gentlemans set or dancers set. Though look at it this way if im narrow minded you are too as you think you have to be smart not to be narrow minded and have a life and insult others !!!

Smart, I'll be the judge of that :laugh:

DeletedUser

By all means, continue.
Yes you are we all see that how smart you are :laugh: Have you ever heard the expression "no lifer"

Nolifer, as opposed to lifer, is a person with no life. Most of the time this word is applied to people who use computers often by people who don't.

example: b00k is no lifer he play all day west and he thinks he is smart ass but he is no lifer :laugh:

This mean i didnt say anything about your life cos i dont know you in RL (RL =
reality,real world) and you talking me about your personal life that I really dont care about it + you judge me and telling me that you live better than me and you dont know me :laugh: you only know my nick on forum and nothing else + you offense Dirty Rotten Billy calling him narrow minded and judge me and insulting me that your personal life is better than mine ?? wtf how do you know that do you have some special powers??? and at the end that leads to the conclusion that Dirty Rotten Billy or someone else is not narrow minded like you think and offense people on forum it turns out that you are only narrow minded cos you dont think with your own head. ;)

lesson from this: dont offense/insult people you dont know cos they havent insulted you.:)

DeletedUser

Dirty rotten billy I wasn't talking to you about the life part. Unforgiven you insulted me first by talking about my personal life, calling me a no lifer, you know - the usual stuff someone who wants to stand out in a forum does.

I am just toying with you guys, with every post you dismiss yourselves more and more. You have the green light for another set of your posts. I won't be waiting for them though.

DeletedUser

I explained everything to you in the previous post the only one who offends/insult is you read again fi you dont understand :)
ps: I dont have time to argue here on forum
cos someone think that he can insult others and tell them that they are narrow minded bye! ;)

DeletedUser22685

One thing I don't like is seeing threads go off topic with arguments about each others' personal lives. By all means argue about which points you think are likeable/dislikeable, but no insults and no off topic! I especially don't like seeing arguments amongst good groups of players. b00k and Billy are both good players and I like both of you.

I don't care if you two argue via another form of communication, but if you keep it up here the infractions will come.

DeletedUser

Just delete this post now, it means nothing, no more than spam it self !

Thanking you kindly