Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

The West Insider

You can also use the Saloon Bar, it is more convenient in the sense that it opens right in your game window but you won't get the numbers in this one, you'll only know your best jobs and what clothes you should wear.

DeletedUser

Why not?
It's a resource for everything else on the game.

Due to its policy to keep certain content secret, it is at best a limited resource.

I'm not saying it's all bad, I do like the job calculator and such, but some of the stuff kept off the site seems counter productive.
Conclusion: They probably ought to start listing more information on the site, like achievements etc, or loose customers/viewesr to competing sites.

DeletedUser5597

Update?

When you gonna update the weststats Morthy? :sad: No details about new set, The raid, fort battles, nothing.

DeletedUser

Morthy is an InnoGames employee and more limited by their spoiler rules, especially when it's a matter of inside information.

DeletedUser

I have found about 5 of them by accident and love it XD

I would like to figure out the rest though :/ I mean your Achievement Tray has multiple pages....does that mean there are over 20? I haven't seen a single dueler get a dueling achievement except for fort battles.

DeletedUser

Morthy is an InnoGames employee and more limited by their spoiler rules, especially when it's a matter of inside information.
Which is why I said once the players find them :)

We already have a guide within the forums, so what's to keep those off weststats?

DeletedUser14189

Weststats blocked

Since of today, my virusscan started blocking weststats, have their been an update?

5989078999.jpg

Will translate it to english, or atleast attempt to.

DeletedUser14189

Danger: AVG Search-Shield has active threat detected on this page and has the entry blocked to protect you. The page that you claim, state known as a website with an exploit, with phishing or social engineering and has been blocked about that to protect you. Without protection, for instance that of AVG bar Protection and AVG, walk you the risk that your computer becomes gehackt, damaged whether your identity are stolen. Go further on the basis of one of the below suggestions.

IP-address: 77.238.172.11

Supplementary information Click here.

Suggestions:

* Click on the button \ 'back' in your browser back to the previous page to turn and choose someone else clutch (recommended). * As you the warning wants ignore and wants go really to the asked page, Click here (not recommended) Remark: AVG will dangerous content that connection holds with this page remain block.

DeletedUser

77.238.172.11 is the IP address of a Yahoo advert server, so I believe it's a false positive.

DeletedUser

Not importing from beta

javascript:var wsp_auth = '&ui=743&up=d524d09b2d6dcffdfd598ea53aafd6ad3ae9ff24';var wsp_url = 'weststats.com';var remoteScript=new Element('script', {"type": "text/javascript", "src": "http://weststats.com/js/import_all.js?1247793097"});document.body.appendChild(remoteScript);void(0);

That does not work the beta to import. It says it was imported successfully, but when I check the calculator, it says I need 55 more LP to do burglary, when in fact I have 5 LP.

I think this is because of the new update that changes the window size and other such things...

DeletedUser

Import town info!

i can't Import my town's info in weststats! I am on the right world and the window is fresh, it says beggining import, do not do anything until the import is complete and after 5 minutes the "Your town information have been succesfully imported to westats"message still doesn't appear! I cleared all the cookies but still nothing!

DeletedUser

Please try another browser such as Firefox, Opera or Chrome, all of which will work perfectly!

this is what it says in weststats... I am using Chrome... so why isn't all work perfectly, like it says?

DeletedUser

I've the same problem.. using Firefox... in 2 servers and 3 worlds....

I hope this is the right side to post....