Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

ok it looks like it has fixed itself

because the image on the top is back

DeletedUser

Not gaining SP's on jobs

Hi.. I just started the game and this is the only thread i could find that almost helped out. I went thru most of the tutorial: i have been doing the quests,... however.. I alloted my skillpoints to develop my charecter as i would want. I didnt know i needes swimming to do the stream fishing.. I have been doing job after job after job and im not gaining any skill points... is this a glitch

any advice would help...thanks

DeletedUser

We all started the same, choose a pure skill if you want, say leadership or trapping to progress much faster.
You'll find the pure skill guide in Questions and Guides section.

Try repeat jobs with higher xp again and again
Queue a few of them one after another and always do 2 hour stints.
Some of the select quests can give good xp rewards, otherwise personally i ignore them.

DeletedUser

its just chrome. sometimes its too fast for the page, so it doesn't properly load always load every picture perfectly. its just that fast.

DeletedUser

Duel stats

I'm sure this has been asked before but are there plans for a duel calculator? I love the weststats job calaculator (thank you Nathan and Grandpa) but I really don't like to think at all and a best duelling calculator will help me become a complete veg! :laugh:
Seriously though, would it be posssible as weapon would depend on vigor or shooting and obviously kit would be dependent upon whether you are attacking or defending?

DeletedUser

it would be nice to have one!!
i'm sure that someone must be working on it...:)

DeletedUser

so in this calculator all duel skills must be filled ? and also stances

looks too much complicated

DeletedUser1105

I think this would be a really complicated thing to do.

It's not just a case of 'which clothes are best for attacking and which are best for defending', because it would have to take in everyone's specific builds. What if a person wanted to do more damage in a defensive fight, or take less damage in an attacking one, or vice versa?

There would be a hell of a lot of different ways of looking at it.

DeletedUser

oh and i forgot that duel also have a "random" factor involved
so what about this ?

DeletedUser

Optimal Job Gear & Minimum Weapon Levels

I have weststats set up so it looks at my available gear and determines which gear is optimal for the various jobs.

In the last week or so I have noticed that for some jobs, it will tell me to use a weapon that has a MINIMUM level that is HIGHER than my current level, which is really annoying, especially since I have the same issue in several worlds.

Yes, the correct XP level is shown for my character on the job calculator, but it still tries to have me use a weapon that is higher than that!!!

DeletedUser

Are you a soldier? Did you start/stop character bonus premium? Try reimporting data.

DeletedUser

That's just one of those little flaws with West Stats that's never been fixed. I think Morthy is too busy with his official game duties to focus much on the unofficial ones.

DeletedUser

There are several glithches in west stats's Job Calculator. I guess that since we have 3-4 other Job Calculator's that work perfectly well and are actually better, faster and more featured than west stats' calculator, they're working on the other more important things. Apart from that, the other features that west stat has are still awesome.

DeletedUser

No, I am NOT a soldier with premium.

Which calculator do you think is the most accurate???

DeletedUser

Achievements (Awards)?

Can weststats put them onto the site once players find them ig like with the item sets?