Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Give what some time?

The tool is available on weststats. It is not working properly. It has now been brought to the attention of people that can do something to fix it. This will mean that it will be fixed once the superheros of the game, like yourself, feel that weststats is worthy to have your 1337 stats imported. That way it will lessen the crying and moaning by people, like yourself, that find it is not working by the time you feel that it is now needed.

So while you go take a chill pill and go memorise all the lower level jobs by heart because you have nothing else to do, I will keep on trying to import my stats into weststats because I have no idea to what jobs I have access to now that I have reached level 2 and picked up an item or two.

Cool story bro.

DeletedUser

You need to have items in your BACKPACK in order for Weststats to import inventory.
So if your grey ragged boots and grey rags is equipped, the importing of inventory will not work.

Remove the two items so that they are not equipped and try import again...

;) :cool:

DeletedUser1105

Yeah I figured that out earlier too after a few failed attempts :D

But it still imports into World 1 on the website.

DeletedUser

world 10 problem

unable to import my skills and inventory to west stats im doing everything correctly and i get the box saying my skills imported but they havent and with the inventory i got the message the inventory must be open when it already is
have had no problkems with my other worlds and i've managed to update character info for world 10 kinda stumped on this

DeletedUser

thanks for the heads up with world 10 skills going to world 1 just corrected that :)
like others i've managed to import the info but not skills and inventory on the inventory i was getting the message your inventory must be open when it already was and whilst the skills went to world 1 my inventory on world 1 was unchanged guess i'll check if it went somewhere else lol

DeletedUser

Edit: I only posted here because their contact form does not give any indication whether your contact was submitted or not.

Actually it does. As long as you can follow the directions. I reported this hours ago.

DeletedUser

Only info gets imported to w10. Skills and items goes to w1. :(

Now skills goes to W1, items and info goes to W10. This makes it impossible to use weststats for W10 - even via W1.

Any feedback on this?

PS. I am sure it was working fine a day or two ago.

DeletedUser

the job calculator using set items is not just experimental......it's totally frelled. So far both the charlatan and farmer sets have given me the wrong # of labor points. Something is goofy in the formula (or how it's applied) or the data that was provided (or how it's applied) Please try to fix.

I'm having problems with my farmer set too. It isn't showing the added labour points that you get for those specific jobs. But it seems to be working fine for my mexican set apart from the fact that it's showing the Sombrero (level 30) as a valid item and is using it to calculate LPs while I'm still at level 29.

The other features are fabulous though. I'm totally dependent on the Job Calculator to do my playing. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

catching horses icon looks bugged in Job calculator

is this what is coming up with everyone else in the Job calculator for catching horses

springe.png

all the pixle fuzz. it is only on the Job calculator and not in the Job page

this is what im seeing

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2546/3908811849_97423feacf_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fine on my end also. maybe the Pixel pixies were up to mischief and you caught a picture of it?