The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser

in-game settings > support > select world and 'other' from lists on the right then follow the steps stated.
If you want to do it again next draw, you'll have to do it again when the current one ends.

DeletedUser35120

Does anyone know what will be the amount for this week?This week's lottery is free...so how will be the money raised?

DeletedUser

Magic! DT magic to be exact. Of course, being virtual, the dev team or others wave their magic keyboard wands and 'poof', money brought into existence!

Deleted User - 1278415

Does anyone know what will be the amount for this week?This week's lottery is free...so how will be the money raised?

To venture a guess they could just make a pot up, say 100 people submit free entries. Then Da Twista could make the pot $500,000 just as any week it would have been $5,000 entries but the game absorbs the cost and he just puts it out there. as he did a few weeks ago to match the pot if more people entered but didn't.

Then in that case it might be 1st place receives 100% of the total amount $500,000
2nd place receives 60% of the total amount $300,000
3rd place receives 30% of the total amount. $150,000

DeletedUser35120

Oh,now I get it..but this week being free,the pot might go over a mil. :D.. One who wins will have the biggest win in this lottery perhaps :)

Still,there's one question...I am level 37 atm in Dakota,and I only play there,I will be reaching lvl 40 at least by coming Sunday,I already have posted my ticket,so will I be considered? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

Oh,now I get it..but this week being free,the pot might go over a mil. :D.. One who wins will have the biggest win in this lottery perhaps :)

Still,there's one question...I am level 37 atm in Dakota,and I only play there,I will be reaching lvl 40 at least by coming Sunday,I already have posted my ticket,so will I be considered? :unsure:
Lvl 37.. That would be up to Da Twista.

I also merged your 2 posts. We try to avoid double posting, so next time, just edit your first post. :)

DeletedUser

You might want to reply to your ticket when you get there to say you are 40.

DeletedUser8627

To venture a guess they could just make a pot up, say 100 people submit free entries. Then Da Twista could make the pot $500,000 just as any week it would have been $5,000 entries but the game absorbs the cost and he just puts it out there. as he did a few weeks ago to match the pot if more people entered but didn't.

Then in that case it might be 1st place receives 100% of the total amount $500,000
2nd place receives 60% of the total amount $300,000
3rd place receives 30% of the total amount. $150,000

Well basically the lottery that ran the last four weeks were all paid by the players. Every $5000 that came in was accumulated and given to the winner. I only supplied the items, you guys paid the pot.

Best you reach level 40 before Sunday 23:59. The winner is only checked then if they meet the requirements, any rule violations etc...

We are looking good so far, all entries that have come in this week have been processed and we have a pot of

>> $935 000 <<

DeletedUser35120

I noticed one thing as Da Twista said:

There will be now be spot prizes. Every 50th entry, the entrant will receive 10% of the total amount!

How do we know that?Will it be also declared when the winners are declared?

Also,what happens if the 50th person wins?Will get 110% of the total amount? :D :p

DeletedUser8627

The pot is now sitting on:

>> $1 525 000 <<

Anny, of course you won't know who the 50th entrant is :p I will of course. Every 50th entrant I process will be noted, they are still in the draw and it will be possible for a person to win the spot prize as well as 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.

DeletedUser

OUCH ! will be very Droggeljug money :p but its not fair ! for 4 week around 100 people spend money for this and now more 200 people join this week with no spend any money ! this means that 100 people will have less chance to win this week !

DeletedUser35120

If someone quite inactive wins this lottery,he/she will be proactive from the next day!! :D :p

Deleted User - 1278415

If someone quite inactive wins this lottery,he/she will be proactive from the next day!! :D :p

Good thing they cant trade their accounts anymore else a lottery winning account could have been a good trade for someone who was inactive as you stated.