The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser34977

hey twista, how many spot winners will you be picking? just curious here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15641

The pot is now sitting on:

>> $1 525 000 <<

Anny, of course you won't know who the 50th entrant is :p I will of course. Every 50th entrant I process will be noted, they are still in the draw and it will be possible for a person to win the spot prize as well as 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.

Can I bet on not winning and win something?? :p

All in on not winning anything :D!

DeletedUser8627

I've announced the winners!

Thank you to all those who had entered, it was a great turn out with 395 players!

DeletedUser

you made me the richest man walking around on dakota :D

and uhm if i join the draw again is there any fair chance of winning smth again or if you pick my name you think well he's been lucky enough already lets draw another person

DeletedUser

Thats the spirit!

OC:
What are you gonna spend all that money on Zeta?

i managed to spend 160k already and not even bought 1 shiny :p i had a deal for a key 3 for 500k, but seeing 500k on dakota is worth as much as 2.5 mil on a old world it was a horrible deal since on dakota with 500k you can buy 8-10 shiny weapons :) so i just bought lots of high level pants and belts and spend the rest where i spend my usual income on anyway: products products and products :D

DeletedUser34703

Got a doubt. If i win any prize, whether the cash will be banked or not? I just saw cash is taken from my bank.

DeletedUser8627

Got a doubt. If i win any prize, whether the cash will be banked or not? I just saw cash is taken from my bank.

If you did enter for week #6 a $5000 entry fee is taken from the player's bank.

And if you win any prize it will be delivered to your bank so it's safe.

DeletedUser

I'm entered, but I have to go on vacation mode tomorrow, can I still win if my name is drawn?

DeletedUser8627

That depends if you win? :p

If you do win it will b waiting for you when you get back.

DeletedUser

i typed weekly draw#6 instead of weekly draw entry #6 should i send it again or is it ok

Deleted User - 1278415

i typed weekly draw#6 instead of weekly draw entry #6 should i send it again or is it ok

You will be ok. I did the same thing on week 2... I didnt put the # sign I believe. As much as Da Twista might want you to think that he is a perfect bot he isn't. :laugh:

DeletedUser8627

I've announced this week's winners and the start of The Plan - Weekly Draw #7.

With week #7 we have made slight changes to the prize for 2nd and 3rd place. Instead of cash prizes a percentage of the pot amount, we have replaced these with secret items.

Due to the lotto gaining more entrants each week, we prefer not to add large sums of cash into a world each week but rather more lucrative items and soon items that cannot be gained anywhere else (Especially for the collectors of The West).

DeletedUser

i do hope as #2 you dont get an elephant gun as well lol :D that thing is barely worth the 5k entrance fee since a i believe a preccise musket is already a better FF weapon

Deleted User - 1802579

I agree with Zeta, the elephant gun isn't much of a 1st place prize imo.