The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser8627

First place is all about the money, the item is the bonus part of it.

DeletedUser22685

Well, when I ride into a fort battle on my elephant you'll be thinking, "damn, if only I had won that elephant gun, how will we ever stop him now? :(".

DeletedUser35120

Elephant gun would be a great item for a collector,moreover when it hits best,it can change things fast :D

DeletedUser

i'd buy 1 on the market for 10k and then equip it and yell deth to futu :p

DeletedUser

Elephant guns aren't incredibly rare. 1253 in imported TW-DB inventories and they sell all the time on Colorado for under $100k.

DeletedUser34194

"more lucrative items and soon items that cannot be gained anywhere else (Especially for the collectors of The West)."

You wanna know where you can get that Pinkerton badge? Just wishful thinking but sounds like 2nd place could be better than 1st.

DeletedUser35174

im 0% and theres hardly a battle on and even if there is i always manage to get a traitor rank before i even ask for a rank

DeletedUser22685

Do jobs for 6 levels or wait until daily login bonus levels you up. My 0 mot finds himself levelling up annoyingly often because of login bonus.

Either way, it's highly unlikely that a few weeks of not participating will affect your chances of winning at some point.

DeletedUser8627

We have a slight delay in the drawing of the winners.

I'll announce them as soon as I possibly can.

For now you can, if you want, enter for draw #8.

Apologies for the delay!

DeletedUser22685

Whoever writes me the best poem of adoration in their entry ticket will greatly improve their chances of winning.