The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser

hmmm , maybe people dont like this campaign and maybe better you put one good campaign like ... :D ( you know , i talk about what :p )

DeletedUser22685

A mere $5k for a chance to win $700k, 250 bonds and Jesse James' Schofield, I can't think of many better campaigns than that. I guess everyone expected to win in the first week.

DeletedUser16008

A mere $5k for a chance to win $700k, 250 bonds and Jesse James' Schofield, I can't think of many better campaigns than that. I guess everyone expected to win in the first week.

+1 you can buy a chest and pray or spend it on a lottery ... same thing and only game money, imo thats a great deal

DeletedUser

The campaign is truly a great idea. Its interesting why people lost interest so fast. Maybe that is the reason, because there's only one winner and they didn't win right away they started thinking that the probability is way to low. If so adding more winners to split the pot will help. :unsure:

Deleted User - 1278415

Futu its alright, I'll keep entering. I think a lot of people are just forgetting about it.

Then again you only have about 50-75 regulars that come on here and talk, and another 50 probably jut read over topics and go back in game and talk on their ingame fourms.

DeletedUser16008

A game pop up about it at log would be massively popular. I would predict a pot of at least 3 million. ;)

Deleted User - 1693871

How about an ingame message to remind all players? With instructions on how to enter this week for those with short attention spans?

WanderingStranger

The Devs could probably throw together a reasonable imitation of an automated lottery quickly and put it in game if they wished(add a 10% jackpot fee and you can even remove money from the game). It has been done on several hundred games before. We really just have a small fraction of the players who even bother to post here and though more read it it is sporadic.

Deleted User - 1278415

A game pop up about it at log would be massively popular. I would predict a pot of at least 3 million. ;)

How about an ingame message to remind all players? With instructions on how to enter this week for those with short attention spans?

Not sure about that 3 million part. I mean if they send an ingame message it would have to be English this time and not German to ensure your 3 million. :p

DeletedUser33353

I kinda thought this lottery thing was a way to bring more peeps to this forum? An ingame message would negate that attempt. But, as others have said.....I can be a tad slow on the uptake.

DeletedUser

Has no one ever heard of word of mouth? Town forums, esp. shared forums, and the global forums many worlds have? Chat topics? Mass telegrams? If you want people to know about it, TELL them about it.

DeletedUser22685

I kinda thought this lottery thing was a way to bring more peeps to this forum? An ingame message would negate that attempt. But, as others have said.....I can be a tad slow on the uptake.

Yes, I think I've said that in the past in this thread when people suggested an in-game notice. Unless the in-game notice directed them to the forum instead of just giving instructions on how to enter, but even so there would be a lesser effect.

DeletedUser8627

Thank you to all those who have entered. Our pot is now on

>> $445000 <<

Let your friends know about the lottery, if we get another 100 entrants by the close date (25/11/2012) I'll personally add another $150000 to the pot.

:eek::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you to all those who have entered. Our pot is now on

>> $445000 <<

Let your friends know about the lottery, if we get another 100 entrants by the close date (25/11/2012) I'll personally add another $150000 to the pot.

:eek::cool:

What? And from 1:89 drop chance to win to 1:189? NO WAY!
150k is not worth the massive reduction of chance to win :p

Da Twista, if pot goes over 1M you should definitely consider sharing it between 3-5 more players, not just 1.

DeletedUser

And if the person who wins quits within a week of winning, add their prize and cash to the next week's pot. :p

DeletedUser

Another question: Suppose on Week 3 I entered with my Colorado's Account and then on week 4, can I enter with my Dakota's account?

Thanks a lot and I appreciate this effort from the developers.

DeletedUser22685

Whichever character you send the support ticket from is entered into the contest.

DeletedUser8627

Another question: Suppose on Week 3 I entered with my Colorado's Account and then on week 4, can I enter with my Dakota's account?

Thanks a lot and I appreciate this effort from the developers.

Yes you may. :)