The NOOBERY Family Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

Okay,

My 2 cents.Unlike TWs.net where sheer force was enough to destroy the competition this game will take some individual skills also, so even if we come with a 1000 man it could still be fun.

you guys are deatly afraid of us, not because we come in sheer numbers, but because we challenge ourselfs and this game to it's fullest. We analyse it, we find out the best route to world domination and proceed to follow it.

We share our hints and tips among our fellow friends and we organise like NO OTHER has done before.

and it is this that you fear of us. Our organisation well guess what

cry_me_a_river.jpg

DeletedUser

We dont want family tribes as it ruins the game, well as you've never entered TW forums you wouldn't of notice the fights that happen there due to family tribes and me and hightower (mainly HT) dont want this to happen to this great game, so we are doing it for the greater good of the game.
"Family tribes" only came about because the devs instituted the ridiculous player cap on tribes. It's ridiculous because it obviously did not stop anyone from making tribes above the 80 player cap they instituted on later worlds.

DeletedUser

and it is this that you fear of us. Our organisation well guess what

cry_me_a_river.jpg

I laughed at this. :)

@Mrymidon- the player cap for most worlds is now 100 people instead of 80.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes well TW.com was not about inviting just anyone to our TW.net tribe. We grew to almost 1000 players all of whom came from a pre-existing forum and had been posting and playing games with each other for 8 years. Pretty much every other world there was a tribe that tried to copy our play style, and those people as you say were no doubt just massive collections of players with no connection to one another.

You have to understand though that those "family" tribes were just weak copies of the original. TW.com backed each other up and aggressively moved towards conquering World 1. Most of those "family" tribes you speak of wouldn't help one another, wouldn't defend one another and just collectively soloed their way through the game.

I can tell you right now, TW.com wouldn't have any interest in this game until being called out by Hightower. You might've had just a small collection of players before, now I couldn't say for sure. I know I had no intention of playing until he started talking trash. Of course I'm still not sure what the end game is here, I'm still struggling to figure out why I'm picking cotton in a game based on a region where there was no cotton.
I wasn't interested before I saw this thread but now I'm interested in making Hightower cry (I don't think it will take much).

DeletedUser

My 2 cents.Unlike TWs.net where sheer force was enough to destroy the competition this game will take some individual skills also, so even if we come with a 1000 man it could still be fun.

You want my '2 cents'? Read the rules... no animated gifs allowed :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I wasn't interested before I saw this thread but now I'm interested in making Hightower cry (I don't think it will take much).

hahah.

Nice job HighTower, you have opened Pandora's Box. Hope the dev teams fires your ass for ruining this game for every player.

DeletedUser

Maybe I'll even get on IRC again so I can harass HT better.

I think I'll do that when I get home.

DeletedUser

Oh noes, are you mocking the Sheriff now?

you really are dumb aren't you.

1.I know Morthy(the sherif) he's good people, so even If I did mock him, he knows it's all in good fun

2.I could have said "are you gonna call the police", but seeing as we're in the wild wild west, I said sheriff. COWBOY

3.once we get my mortician up and running i'm hunting you down FYI

DeletedUser

You try coordinating 700 people spread out evenly throughout the rim. 99% of tribes would be useless and fall under their own weight.

Who said I wanted to do that? My argument was that you only need 80-100 people to do well in TWars.

you really are dumb aren't you.

1.I know Morthy(the sherif) he's good people, so even If I did mock him, he knows it's all in good fun

2.I could have said "are you gonna call the police", but seeing as we're in the wild wild west, I said sheriff. COWBOY

3.once we get my mortician up and running i'm hunting you down FYI

I'm not going to give a proper response to this but instead just say I liked it better before the 20,000 n00bs decided they'd join too :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And if you can't do it with that, you shouldn't be doing it at all.

Just because we did it with so many doesn't mean we can't do it with few. You're so unjustifiably defensive right now. You seem hell bent on antagonizing players from Tribalwar.com for absolutely no reason. We're picking cotton. Cotton! In the Old West!

DeletedUser

I'm not going to give a proper response to this but instead just say I liked it better before the 20,000 n00bs decided they'd join too :rolleyes:

How long have you been in the game, a week? What's the play time required to go from n00b to pro in this game? 3 days?

DeletedUser

Just because we did it with so many doesn't mean we can't do it with few. You're so unjustifiably defensive right now. You seem hell bent on antagonizing players from Tribalwar.com for absolutely no reason. We're picking cotton. Cotton! In the Old West!

I can antagonise all I want thankyou very much... and a Tribe (if you want to bring in TW) that defeats an enemy with 80 members IS better then one who does the same with 500.

How long have you been in the game, a week? What's the play time required to go from n00b to pro in this game? 3 days?

There is an 'edit' button you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.