The NOOBERY Family Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

guys if you dont like them just duel them and take there money all the time, btw posting you plan on the forums where they can read generally isnt the best idea

Who cares if they know... we're still going to own them (can't turtle up here guys) :p

DeletedUser

It truly amazes me that people call out Tribalwar.com, and then complain about their response. Some of you need to learn TW.net history before talking about it.

DeletedUser

Hi all. I've only been here for a few hours, but have read this thread right through and there are a few things I'd like to comment on.

welcome and join us in our quest to rid this game of family tribes, but mainly the NOOBERY family :D

Why??

I see nothing wrong with a group of friends joining the game and playing together - oh and by the way, in response to an earlier question, I think the word you're all groping for is "Town", not gang, tribe or family.

Have these people done anything against the rules? I noticed a few allegations of cheating thrown around, but no actual evidence (I'm sure the powers-that-be would act if there was anything substantial).

I could comment more, but I'll stay out of this crap-fight. And for the same reasons I don't often enter the TW forums, I'll try to stay out of this playpen too.

DeletedUser

Hi all. I've only been here for a few hours, but have read this thread right through and there are a few things I'd like to comment on.

Why??

I see nothing wrong with a group of friends joining the game and playing together - oh and by the way, in response to an earlier question, I think the word you're all groping for is "Town", not gang, tribe or family.

Have these people done anything against the rules? I noticed a few allegations of cheating thrown around, but no actual evidence (I'm sure the powers-that-be would act if there was anything substantial).

I could comment more, but I'll stay out of this crap-fight. And for the same reasons I don't often enter the TW forums, I'll try to stay out of this playpen too.

We dont want family tribes as it ruins the game, well as you've never entered TW forums you wouldn't of notice the fights that happen there due to family tribes and me and hightower (mainly HT) dont want this to happen to this great game, so we are doing it for the greater good of the game.

DeletedUser

We dont want family tribes as it ruins the game, well as you've never entered TW forums you wouldn't of notice the fights that happen there due to family tribes and me and hightower (mainly HT) dont want this to happen to this great game, so we are doing it for the greater good of the game.

'Greater good'... hahaha, what a load of twaddle :p

DeletedUser

welcome and join us in our quest to rid this game of family tribes, but mainly the NOOBERY family :D
:rolleyes:

i joined WITH NOOBERY... as im a Teedub native how could i not?

i was also one of the most aggressive players in TW.net... soo yeah... happy hunting.

DeletedUser

Yes well TW.com was not about inviting just anyone to our TW.net tribe. We grew to almost 1000 players all of whom came from a pre-existing forum and had been posting and playing games with each other for 8 years. Pretty much every other world there was a tribe that tried to copy our play style, and those people as you say were no doubt just massive collections of players with no connection to one another.

You have to understand though that those "family" tribes were just weak copies of the original. TW.com backed each other up and aggressively moved towards conquering World 1. Most of those "family" tribes you speak of wouldn't help one another, wouldn't defend one another and just collectively soloed their way through the game.

I can tell you right now, TW.com wouldn't have any interest in this game until being called out by Hightower. You might've had just a small collection of players before, now I couldn't say for sure. I know I had no intention of playing until he started talking trash. Of course I'm still not sure what the end game is here, I'm still struggling to figure out why I'm picking cotton in a game based on a region where there was no cotton.

DeletedUser

im sure Hightower would like to reply back to that message so i will leave it to him :)

DeletedUser

So what does this tell us?
We were right all along;
1. They are a family.
2. They are completely clueless.
3. They cheat and admit it.
Boy, they sure know how to pick the unbiased moderators back in TWars, don't they Hightower?

Status
Not open for further replies.