The NOOBERY Family Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The NOOBERY Family Tribe Forum

Well actually its their old forum, they have a new one, supposedly registration is automatic if you want to join. I couldn't be bothered.

As most of you know the NOOBERY family tribe was caught trying to simcity in the middle of the world. Apparently this pissed them off.

They denied being a family, they denied... Well you guys remember the big mess, and all of their racist comments. I won't go into it again.

Here is their first post:
f12.png

Here are the highlights from their old forum: CLICKY

So what does this tell us?
We were right all along;
1. They are a family.
2. They are completely clueless.
3. They cheat and admit it.

Apparently their strategy doesn't include actually understanding the game.

Feel free to join their IRC channel, and their new forum, although honestly I wouldn't bother.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser350

On another note, I found the damn flag already, NICE!

I hope anyone that wants an actual non-bias point of view can visit that thread, most of those idiots aren't even going to play.

Hightower - I never understood why so many people hated you, never even heard of you, I was like - let's give this guy a chance. But now I understand.

Just play the damn game and stop you're f'in crying child.

DeletedUser

What?!?! The admins DARE to take action against them setting town names to concentration camps? How dare they! Such arrogance!

</sarcasm>

DeletedUser

hightower why are you doing this? you know that now we will probably have them moaning and flamming us for a good week or two

besides this game is not about quanity like tribal wars its about quality

DeletedUser

hmm sorry but i just don't seethis game attracting a whole lot of players mainly due to the current speed of it, its an ok game if you only wish to apply a few minutes to a game but you will not grow fast that way.

PS: Hightower is a noob :p he he he wait for almighty moderator lightning bolt to hit.

DeletedUser

hmm sorry but i just don't seethis game attracting a whole lot of players mainly due to the current speed of it, its an ok game if you only wish to apply a few minutes to a game but you will not grow fast that way.

It's called donkeys (and later horses..and later... you get the picture.)
Be patient.

DeletedUser

It's called donkeys (and later horses..and later... you get the picture.)
Be patient.

She is right ofc

you will make a mistake in quitting then you realise it wasnt that bad speed wise :p

DeletedUser

not the speed to move from place to place but the amount of time required to do things.

DeletedUser

not the speed to move from place to place but the amount of time required to do things.

Surely it beats hours and hours of TWars building; a measly half hour! ;)

DeletedUser

All this Hightower hatred is sickening. :mad: He has simply caught you fools red handed, and rather than sit back and allow you all to ruin the game he is calling your hand. For all I care you can go ahead and make your pathetic family town. It will be wiped off the map soon enough.

As for the bias of the admins... You named your towns after concentration camps. That is definitely going to help your case... :rolleyes:

TW... Just get out. Some of us actually want to play this game without the corruption that families bring. If you choose to stay then you will have the ENTIRE world against you. Not even you "pro" Tribal Wars players could stand up to that.

P.S. - Flame me, please try... I know you want to.

DeletedUser

Actually why we signed a declaration over this. The good thing is we already know which family tribe we are gonna end. How many more threads are we gonna make of this lets just show everyone that families belong in tw not the west. The west u are a loner except for a few partners that u know. I say lets rob of them of there cash and burn there towns to the ground.

DeletedUser

Actually why we signed a declaration over this. The good thing is we already know which family tribe we are gonna end. How many more threads are we gonna make of this lets just show everyone that families belong in tw not the west. The west u are a loner except for a few partners that u know. I say lets rob of them of there cash and burn there towns to the ground.

Seeing as you can't destroy towns in this (I think) I doubt any burning will be involved.

DeletedUser350

Damn TW got caught out for playing an online game and getting multiple people to sign up for premium and increase the revenue for Innogames at least 10 fold so far in this game, damn you TW, damn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.