The NOOBERY Family Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i actually find that post just south of reprehensible and it doesn't have anything to do with the allah part but what is suggested before that.

DeletedUser

Actually why we signed a declaration over this. The good thing is we already know which family tribe we are gonna end. How many more threads are we gonna make of this lets just show everyone that families belong in tw not the west. The west u are a loner except for a few partners that u know. I say lets rob of them of there cash and burn there towns to the ground.

So instead of creating another post with your dribble, how about you actually do something instead of just waiting for other people to do it? That seems to be an on-going trend with a number of people..

Keep talking though, I'm sure that's about all that you and your little comrades will be able to come up with. We're just following the storyline that was presented to us. Back in the days of "The West", there were loners and there were also large groups/tribes of people that worked together for the common good of their group/tribe.

Essentially it's just jealousy, you're hating on us because we have more friends than you do. If you had a group of people that could tolerate your complete and total lack of comprehensible grammatical skills, you'd probably invite them along as well. But since you're a loner by default, not by choice, you're here trying to rally up new friends in a pathetic attempt at a noble cause.

So keep at it. Go create a "lone ranger" group of 40 people in an attempt to thwart our having fun.

Or go on as a loner and do whatever.

Either way, you'll do what you do best.. cryin and dyin.

DeletedUser

I laughed hard at this thread but i have 2 problems with the title

1. Its a town not a tribe

1. we(The West) have to think of a new name for family i mean family isn't western enough

DeletedUser

Umm ya Family tribes in this would sux but maybe people should lay up on all the dissing i mean its easy to how this game is heading in terms of "nobling" its ganna be dieing to many times due to dueling ...soooo since the person can also be found anywhere to duel it would be easy to see how someone can be OPed so easyly.

DeletedUser

Its pretty funny that a group of people is so hated for being good at something.

TW was not the only families and alliances in TW.net and yet we were able to come from way behind and take over world 1 before growing bored and leaving. I'm not even sure if world 1 is still running. haven't played tw.net in a long long time.

I'm not saying we were the best players indivudually but we definitly brough a whole new level of stratagy and team work to the game.

This game looks like it could be fun and hey if you guys all want to come curb stomp us then cool it will be a fun challege. This is just a game afterall.

DeletedUser

mainly because nobody has a mortican yet

Exactly why this is such a pointless argument. The game has been running for a grand total of what... 6 days now?

There hasn't even been one duel so far, but we're all supposed to be convinced that a group of what - 20 people are going to ruin the world?

I'm just as much against family tribes as anyone, but this is a different game and nobody knows how this is going to play out. If in fact they do become too powerful expect the stand-alone towns to band together and break it up (in whatever way that would happen in this game).

Until then, please stop littering the forums with these "The end is near unless we act now!" speeches.

And for the record... I'm not sticking up for them - I'll never join up with these jackasses who think it's cool to name their towns after concentration camps, or try to shock us with their claims of dining on entrails.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Essentially it's just jealousy, you're hating on us because we have more friends than you do. If you had a group of people that could tolerate your complete and total lack of comprehensible grammatical skills, you'd probably invite them along as well. But since you're a loner by default, not by choice, you're here trying to rally up new friends in a pathetic attempt at a noble cause.

So keep at it. Go create a "lone ranger" group of 40 people in an attempt to thwart our having fun.

Or go on as a loner and do whatever.

Either way, you'll do what you do best.. cryin and dyin.

Definitely... We all wish we had such great friends... :rolleyes: We also wish we could "cheat" our way through this game... Or we had the mass numbers to overwhelm our enemies with our massive noobishness. Ooooh! I know! We can use our highly developed intelligence to toss around personal insults wherever we can because that is the only way we can defend ourselves on account of the opposition completely and utterly defeating us politically.

Isn't that the way this game is expected to go? :eek:

How is this an argument? Honestly... All you have done is throw around personal insults and further degrade whatever reputation you may have had.

(Edited in second part)

Its pretty funny that a group of people is so hated for being good at something.

TW was not the only families and alliances in TW.net and yet we were able to come from way behind and take over world 1 before growing bored and leaving. I'm not even sure if world 1 is still running. haven't played tw.net in a long long time.

I'm not saying we were the best players indivudually but we definitly brough a whole new level of stratagy and team work to the game.

This game looks like it could be fun and hey if you guys all want to come curb stomp us then cool it will be a fun challege. This is just a game afterall.

World 1 was before my time, and I do not know how it panned out, but I don't think any of us brought up tribal wars. It is commonly agreed that TW is one of the best tribes in tribal wars history, but then again... It was a different game back then, and this is an ENTIRELY different game. Your argument is null and void. We are not ganging up on you, simply your tactics and forum presence. 6 days into the world and you already have the entire world against you. Your arrogance about being a part of TW gives both TW a bad name, and yourselves a bad name. I honestly could care less about what you have done. This is a new game, and a different set of players. Grow up, or get out.

DeletedUser

World 1 was before my time, and I do not know how it panned out, but I don't think any of us brought up tribal wars. It is commonly agreed that TW is one of the best tribes in tribal wars history, but then again... It was a different game back then, and this is an ENTIRELY different game. Your argument is null and void. We are not ganging up on you, simply your tactics and forum presence. 6 days into the world and you already have the entire world against you. Your arrogance about being a part of TW gives both TW a bad name, and yourselves a bad name. I honestly could care less about what you have done. This is a new game, and a different set of players. Grow up, or get out.

Wait wait wait. Read what you just said and then read everything else you have posted in this thread AND THE ENTIRE REASON THIS THREAD WAS MADE. I've been on game for less than 12 hours. Joined up when a friend suggested it since I liked TW.net. and this is supposedly by them. I haven't done anything but say lets just play the game. I think you are the one who should take a step back and think for a second or two.

Just play the game instead of being the head of a witch hunt to get us to go away.

I guess I haven't looked in every forum to see what has been said by TW but as far as I can tell HighTower called TW out and we responded.

DeletedUser

On another note, I found the damn flag already, NICE!

I hope anyone that wants an actual non-bias point of view can visit that thread, most of those idiots aren't even going to play.

Hightower - I never understood why so many people hated you, never even heard of you, I was like - let's give this guy a chance. But now I understand.

Just play the damn game and stop you're f'in crying child.

Family towns just S*k and thats all. If you dont liek people bothering you over it dont make family Towns.

DeletedUser

as far as I can tell HighTower called TW out and we responded.

That was my point in this thread, I called NOOBERY out, and they DIDN'T respond. They denied being a family in two other threads, my first post in this thread no proves they were lying.

I think I have made my point.

DeletedUser

where did you make that word up? Is that the prized word of your life? Perhaps it's the only insult you know, that you made up when you were 13 years old? Whatever the case, it sounds incredibly childish and I expect better from someone who is a mod.

DeletedUser

where did you make that word up? Is that the prized word of your life? Perhaps it's the only insult you know, that you made up when you were 13 years old? Whatever the case, it sounds incredibly childish and I expect better from someone who is a mod.

Hes not a mod on this game :D. Please dont combine Tribalwars, and The-West PLEASE?

DeletedUser

lol this is coming from the W20 n00b?

last i checked on W20 you were being flamed along with your other tribe members for making fools out of yourselves

if you want to talk about being childish please take the plank out of your own eye before worrying about the splinter in other peoples eyes

DeletedUser

lol this is coming from the W20 n00b?

last i checked on W20 you were being flamed along with your other tribe members for making fools out of yourselves

Am I missing something? I don't remember ever getting flamed in w20 forums. :confused:

P.S. I started playing twars.net in world 1. I only got "rimmed" because I quit the game from December-May.

DeletedUser

Just recently read this thread and I say with HT that Family Tribes are people who are afraid to play the game and need to stay in a crowd. Anyone who does decide to join this ridiculous Family will be flamed till your burnt and In game all I can say is the Top notch players hate family tribes and why because they ruin games. I'm with you HT on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.