The NOOBERY Family Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I can antagonise all I want thankyou very much... and a Tribe (if you want to bring in TW) that defeats an enemy with 80 members IS better then one who does the same with 500.

There is an 'edit' button you know?
Whoever is left standing wins regardless of numbers. Guess who's left standing on W1?

DeletedUser

holy crap guys, what the heck?

The issue of the thread was just to prove that the other side was lying in the two other threads.

Done, we don't need all this drama.

DeletedUser

holy crap guys, what the heck?

The issue of the thread was just to prove that the other side was lying in the two other threads.

Done, we don't need all this drama.
What the hell are you talking about?

i dont see no squirming.

And thanks to you lot i think the mods will soon close this thread due to you lot coming along and throwing insults and accusations about
Like the accusation of calling us cheaters in the first post?

DeletedUser

I can antagonise all I want thankyou very much... and a Tribe (if you want to bring in TW) that defeats an enemy with 80 members IS better then one who does the same with 500.

Yes and so is a non-premium account beating a premium account, and a 2 hour a day player beating a 12 hour a day player, etc... Your argument is pointless. Fact is, superior game play wins games. If that involves having more teammates than the other guy, so be it. If you want to solo your way through a team game, you lose all rights to complain when you get beaten by a team.

You can try to act like you're a better player, but you really just come across like a buffoon.

DeletedUser

If iam correct, on TW.net you where banned for using scripts, isn't that cheating.

You need to learn your facts before you openly accuse people of wrongdoing. Out of our 900+ members, we had a period early in the game where people were using Firefox scripts to automate farming (small raid forces attacking abandoned villages for resources). This was not against the rules as they were listed on the game's rules page. However the mods felt that this was a violation of what they intended and around 80 people of our 900 were banned for this. After appealing that decision, most were unbanned save for a small handful of repeat offenders.

The other 820 were fine, and never had any issues.

DeletedUser

If iam correct, on TW.net you where banned for using scripts, isn't that cheating.
We had 2 players that got banned for cheating like two months into the game that deserved it (fraggle, gon). The rest of the scripts that we were banned for are now actually officially sanctioned (or similar versions of them at last). The 100 players that were banned for using scripts were unbanned due to the fact that the rules were vague and no warning was given, a large number of players simply mass banned.

The script people were banned for was a farming script that kept a list of coordinates in your notebook (newer worlds do not have the notebook) and made it so you could easily keep track of which ones you had farmed and how long ago. It didn't automate anything as you still had to log in and actually send the attacks yourself.

Say hi to the scripts we had members banned for banned for: http://forum.tribalwars.net/forumdisplay.php?f=61

DeletedUser

You need to learn your facts before you openly accuse people of wrongdoing. Out of our 900+ members, we had a period early in the game where people were using Firefox scripts to automate farming (small raid forces attacking abandoned villages for resources). This was not against the rules as they were listed on the game's rules page. However the mods felt that this was a violation of what they intended and around 80 people of our 900 were banned for this. After appealing that decision, most were unbanned save for a small handful of repeat offenders.

The other 820 were fine, and never had any issues.

then you where banned for cheating, you've just admited it. And also get your facts wrong i did not accuse anyone, i just said i dont want family tribes in this game. And no you've started accusing me its only natural to do it back.

DeletedUser

then you where banned for cheating, you've just admited it. And also get your facts wrong i did not accuse anyone, i just said i dont want family tribes in this game. And no you've started accusing me its only natural to do it back.

Excuse me but what did I accuse you of? Secondly I was not banned for cheating. Third you're making a pathetic selective argument. Only 2 members out of 900 were permanently banned. The others were removed by biased admins who didn't want to clarify their own rules. No rules were violated by the firefox scripts.

DeletedUser

Enough

One issue was that they ICE wouldn't admit to being a family of towns, that has obviously been disproven.

The other issue was the name of the family, that has been shown.

As to the cheating, I have been told by someone I trust that while a few may have cheated, the group as a whole does not.

We know what they are, we know where they are, lets just let the game continue and see where the cards fall. This kind of personal attacks is not what we need here.

DeletedUser

They were unbanned later because they were banned for BS reasons.

Enough

One issue was that they ICE wouldn't admit to being a family of towns, that has obviously been disproven.

The other issue was the name of the family, that has been shown.

As to the cheating, I have been told by someone I trust that while a few may have cheated, the group as a whole does not.

We know what they are, we know where they are, lets just let the game continue and see where the cards fall. This kind of personal attacks is not what we need here.
That's so very ironic considering you started this thread.

DeletedUser

Excuse me but what did I accuse you of? Secondly I was not banned for cheating. Third you're making a pathetic selective argument. Only 2 members out of 900 were permanently banned. The others were removed by biased admins who didn't want to clarify their own rules. No rules were violated by the firefox scripts.

1st - i didn't say you accused me

2nd - Iam going to leave this topic be now, i voiced my opinion and i will stand by it, i did not come on here to flame people, i came to help out and discuss the game

3rd - go make your family tribe, and then watch other people attempt to make family tribes and fail and make a mockery out of family tribes on this game as well

4th - Remember its only a game enjoy it :)

Cragsterboy

Status
Not open for further replies.